Author Topic: Think Skateboards  (Read 7100 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Think Skateboards
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2013, 03:13:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Think is like the Koch records of skateboarding, its where skate careers go to die.  Do people actually buy those things if they're not in the sale bin? Russ Milligan deserves better.
[close]

the only people i ever see with think decks either got them on sale or for free.
[close]
I'm skating a Josh Matthews Think that I gladly paid full retail for and I'm loving it. Think is a solid brand
Josh Mathews is a good enough reason to buy anything. Matter of fact I switched it up and am riding some Venture 5.8's as of last week because of his endorsement. First time I've riden Ventures since 97'ish

CatchMyFADE

• Rep: 17
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2013, 09:41:17 PM »
BETTER YET DOES ANYBODY GIVE ONE FUCK?? GREAT THREAD YOU FUCKING person FREE MAX B

hahaha

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2013, 04:12:10 AM »
i always forget about this company nowadays

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2013, 08:51:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Think is like the Koch records of skateboarding, its where skate careers go to die.  Do people actually buy those things if they're not in the sale bin? Russ Milligan deserves better.
[close]

the only people i ever see with think decks either got them on sale or for free.

I buy Think boards from time to time when I can't find DLX wood in my size. They're boards are usually a bit cheaper than other boards, but just as good as any other brand. Besides, Think Skateboards is the shit.

To all the haters out there:
Watch Business as Usual and tell me you don't want do support Think. I dare you!

Think Skateboards - Business As Usual