Author Topic: Talk about your crazy family  (Read 7684 times)

pizzarules

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
Re: Talk about your crazy family
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2013, 10:23:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
tracers mom probably drank and smoked to excess when she was pregnant with him. it looks like it runs in the family.
[close]
I excelled in high school and my first 2 years of college have been impressive. Can you say the same?
[close]

I made honor roll in high school. Got my B.A. in Physics at Stanford and my M.A. from Columbia University. Suck it you F.A.S. having waste of space.
[close]

Me, I have 3 Phd and I am an undercover agent for five different countries. In my spare time, I am both scientist and astronaut for the NASA.

haha!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2013, 01:32:24 PM »
My life's ALRIGHT with my nuts family. My dad and brother got me real into acid and weed when I was a young teenager. They do a lotta coke too. Actually my mother told me that my dad had a heart attack when I was a one year old and he had to go to the hospital. He told me later that he'd taken a whole q ball sniffed most of it, put the rest in a glass of scotch and downed it and thought there were army men coming out of the house plants in our living room. My brother one time called him on the phone @ 3 in the morning "high off 2 grams of molly and a "heroic dose" of dmt" complaining that if he went to the bathroom to take a piss he'd die. Every time I see my older sister she makes a point of when she hugs me that she squashes her tits into me extra hard. Sorry sis i don't go incest. I'm pretty sure my jewish grandmother hates most black people for reasons unexplained. One of my middle aged uncles randomly sent me pictures of his girlfriend that's my age on facebook one time randomly out of the blue after talking to me for the first time in 20 years. It was probably a stripper that loves cocaine too from what i later conduced. Ok your turn.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2013, 06:01:24 PM »
fuck off pancake.
Also, dude. Pancake is not the preferred nomenclature. Latka, please.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

pizzarules

• Rep: -24
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2013, 08:33:19 PM »
damn, probably the only impact noone ever did besides informing the greater public that nyjah did incest.

MFLUDER

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2013, 05:35:59 AM »
Slap think tank.