Author Topic: Talk about your crazy family  (Read 7674 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Talk about your crazy family
« on: July 30, 2013, 07:54:44 PM »
theyre all totally crazy
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:48:02 PM by Tracer »

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Talk about your crazy family
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 08:13:59 PM »
They always ignore me so I have to act out by going on message boards and posting till my fingers hurt.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 08:18:04 PM »

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 08:43:01 PM »
They always ignore me so I have to act out by going on message boards and posting till my fingers hurt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPsbDUZvfFo

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 08:51:36 PM »
tracers mom probably drank and smoked to excess when she was pregnant with him. it looks like it runs in the family.

Tracer

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 08:54:20 PM »
tracers mom probably drank and smoked to excess when she was pregnant with him. it looks like it runs in the family.
I excelled in high school and my first 2 years of college have been impressive. Can you say the same?

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 09:57:18 PM »
damn those yarys bout those squats

noone1234

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 10:10:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I excelled in high school and my first 2 years of college have been impressive. Can you say the same?

I made honor roll in high school. Got my B.A. in Physics at Stanford and my M.A. from Columbia University. Suck it you F.A.S. having waste of space.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1269
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 10:44:05 PM »
my first 2 years of college have been impressive. Can you say the same?
sig'd

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 10:51:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I made honor roll in high school. Got my B.A. in Physics at Stanford and my M.A. from Columbia University. Suck it you F.A.S. having waste of space.
Unless your M.A. was in something else, or "Philosophical Foundations of Physics", no, you didn't.
http://gsas.columbia.edu/ma-programs

Unless you have a D.M.A. in physics, which, wouldn't make much sense, considering it's a Doctor of Musical Arts degree.

Tracer

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 10:54:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Congratulations on ur great job paying you over 25$ an hour + benefits, o and the honor roll hahah. Fuckin rich kids come in here just laying out juice

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 10:55:55 PM »
i made honor roll in hs cause roll call was on the honor system and i was out back smokin weed 8)

noone1234

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 11:05:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Congratulations on ur great job paying you over 25$ an hour + benefits, o and the honor roll hahah. Fuckin rich kids come in here just laying out juice

I got the M.A. in Dental Sciences at Columbia, pancake. And it's called financial aid dumbass. Tracer you're just bummed out that you're the offspring of siblings that didn't want you so you're mother drank and smoked anything and everything while you're father/mother's brother punched her in the stomach in an attempt to abort your worthless self because they were too broke and stupid to go to the teen clinic to get a free abortion. But unfortunately for everyone, you survived with a very jaded physical and mental demeanor.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:07:48 PM by noone1234 »

Tracer

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2013, 11:09:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I got the M.A. in Dental Sciences at Columbia, pancake. And it's called financial aid dumbass. Tracer you're just bummed out that you're the offspring of siblings that didn't want you so you're mother drank and smoked anything and everything while you're father/mother's brother punched her in the stomach in an attempt to abort your worthless self because they were too broke and stupid to go to the teen clinic to get a free abortion. But unfortunately for everyone, you survived with a very jaded physical and mental demeanor.
Shouldn't you be kicking your dog or beating your g/f? SLAP is not the place to expel anger

noone1234

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 11:11:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Shouldn't you be kicking your dog or beating your g/f? SLAP is not the place to expel anger

It's the closest I can get to you. If I knew where you live I would beat you to till my arms broke. I'm in Boston if you want to meet up.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:16:38 PM by noone1234 »

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 11:30:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

It's the closest I can get to you. If I knew where you live I would beat you to till my arms broke. I'm in Boston if you want to meet up.

Oh you two are just too silly
damn those yarys bout those squats

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 11:32:37 PM »
damn, has noone always been as regular as tracer? looks like I have another account to ignore!
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

noone1234

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 11:37:48 PM »
damn, has noone always been as regular as tracer? looks like I have another account to ignore!

damn that sucks

Tracer

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 11:38:05 PM »
lol you are a delight

dkn

• Rep: -17
  • to be all ways to be all ways to be all ways to be
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 11:40:13 PM »
mom was a stripper, dad was a meth-dealer (who i never met)

grandmother dated a drug dealer and turned into a DEA agent

this was after he tied her to a tree, raped her mom and sister and then made them empty their banks accounts

the bank was suspicious and called the police.  he shot himself after 48hr of negotiating

sister is a dope addict, brother is a busted drug dealer who grew up in boys homes

oh, and my girlfriend stole her parents' car which almost made the police come to my house..

her dad's a millionaire who helped develop weapons of mass destruction

pizzarules

• Rep: -24
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 11:56:21 PM »
mom was a stripper, dad was a meth-dealer (who i never met)

grandmother dated a drug dealer and turned into a DEA agent

this was after he tied her to a tree, raped her mom and sister and then made them empty their banks accounts

the bank was suspicious and called the police.  he shot himself after 48hr of negotiating

sister is a dope addict, brother is a busted drug dealer who grew up in boys homes

oh, and my girlfriend stole her parents' car which almost made the police come to my house..

her dad's a millionaire who helped develop weapons of mass destruction

As gnarly as that sounds, I have trouble believing that all of that is true. But then again, I don't know you.

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2013, 01:52:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Hey guys, not to steal your thunder but if I abstain for 3 days and eat a lot of celery I can knock my ceiling fan off balance with a wad of love nectar.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2013, 05:41:51 PM »
Yeah, but you still have to eat pineapple if you want the ceiling fan to swallow.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2013, 06:19:20 PM »
Yeah, but you still have to eat pineapple if you want the ceiling fan to swallow.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2013, 07:07:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Ah no worries, didn't mean it confrontationally, I'm just always a bit wary of people claiming to have, especially advanced, degrees from Ivy League universities.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2013, 07:10:51 PM »
damn i didnt know he was replying to you, i was about to start calling people pancake when i was trying to be condescending. still might.

Mat

• Rep: -14
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2013, 09:21:36 PM »
damn i didnt know he was replying to you, i was about to start calling people pancake when i was trying to be condescending. still might.

it does have a ring to it

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2013, 08:54:58 AM »
fuck off pancake.

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2013, 09:36:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Me, I have 3 Phd and I am an undercover agent for five different countries. In my spare time, I am both scientist and astronaut for the NASA.
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)