Author Topic: Albany Ny  (Read 1288 times)

FilmJerz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
Albany Ny
« on: August 05, 2013, 10:01:47 PM »
Going to albany soon to skate trying to find a couple specfic spots, was wondering if anyone on here is from albany or the area.  any help is much appreciated and feel free to message me.

thanks

Rusty_Berrings

Re: Albany Ny
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 10:45:37 PM »
I too would like to know some spots in not only Albany, but perhaps Cohoes, Troy, Schenectady, Saratoga, and other stops between I-87/90 and I-88. Preferably b4 tomorrow when I return back to new england on those roads but will def save them for another time if not. Thanks in advance.

FilmJerz

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 05:26:28 AM »
Ill post pictures of spots I'm looking for tonight.  Some I have to refind.   Trying to refind the
Rail that Fred gall did switch boardslide to reg it was a out rail off a dub set.  In inhabitants n Silas does a bs lipslide on it to.  Also there is a spot in seasons Skateshop video Capitol distruct.  Cody resthinal skate them. There 2 white brick banks on a sidewalk at like a mall. Also the spot u skate the metal bench then do a fliptrick  into the steep bank thank any help is much appreciated

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 07:49:28 AM »
Ill post pictures of spots I'm looking for tonight.  Some I have to refind.   Trying to refind the
Rail that Fred gall did switch boardslide to reg it was a out rail off a dub set.  In inhabitants n Silas does a bs lipslide on it to.  Also there is a spot in seasons Skateshop video Capitol distruct.  Cody resthinal skate them. There 2 white brick banks on a sidewalk at like a mall. Also the spot u skate the metal bench then do a fliptrick  into the steep bank thank any help is much appreciated
Most to all "spots" in Albany arent actually in Albany, they're in the outlying cities and townships around Albany County.  The first spot is in a strip mall in the burbs, and you can't skate it until 9pm, sundays after 6pm.  2nd spot is at a mall can't skate it until after mall hours, and even then its a complete bust.  3rd spot is in the hood in the city, bust free, just don't leave a camera bag or cell phone and wallet laying around.
If you go to the shop and are a normal human the dudes will point ya in the right direction, usually always a bunch of dudes headed out to skate at different times of day so you could end up at some way better spots the ones you listed. 
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

FilmJerz

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 07:09:11 AM »
Yea I know all spots aren't always in the city.  It's ok If they aren't in the city I have a car.   Maybe we will go to the Skateshop depends on what time we roll through.  Hitting Albany on way up/down to Montreal.  So if we do roll through at night maybe will check them spots late at night.  Yea with any hood area you don't want to put your stuff down.  I don't leave m stuff laying around anywhere I go cause all it takes is one asshole to steal your shit.   But yea im talkintomsomeone from Albany now.  But yea if you can help me out with any spot addresses or cross streets feel free to message me or post back.  Thanks

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 07:35:02 AM »
No doubt.  I believe I know who you're talking too.  Good dude, he'll definately show you dudes around/take you where your trying to get to.  Hope it all works out for ya. Montreal is always a great trip in itself!
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 11:29:16 AM »
THE WHOOP!
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!