Author Topic: Moderator please remove.  (Read 4096 times)

BasicSkater

Moderator please remove.
« on: June 03, 2013, 02:19:06 PM »
I was wondering what people thought of Andy Schrock? I was planning on getting one of his boards, my friend Ben got one and it seemed like a pretty good board. Nice shape and everything. His videos are pretty entertaining too, sometimes he talks too much but i can skip it. I also kinda like his attitude towards stuff, like carefree and happy. ANYWHORE. Peoples thoughts on him and his company?

Hell i even opinions on his team too if you guys want.

***** So i get people really dont like Andrew Schrock here. I get it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:25:33 PM by BasicSkaater *Undead* »

StFlour

fuck you

BasicSkater

fuck you
ow stahp you'll hurt my feelings

StFlour

its obvious your andy or his bitchboy

papasmurfsdog

He yells at people for swearing, but feels that it is fine to laugh at people who have mental illnesses, his videos are about as entertaining as watching a puppy die and he is a child molester.

BasicSkater

He yells at people for swearing, but feels that it is fine to laugh at people who have mental illnesses, his videos are about as entertaining as watching a puppy die and he is a child molester.
Does he really? shiit i didnt know that. im not a die hard andrew schrock fan. I just found his videos to be kinda entertaining for me and he comes up with some creative stuff. plus Alex Buening is pretty sick

Mundungus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
Noone cares about this kook. The last troll had enough success, please just let it die.

BasicSkater

Noone cares about this kook. The last troll had enough success, please just let it die.
Dude sorry, im new to this site. i didnt realize that not a lot of people like Andrew Schrock. Like i said before im not a big die hard fan. i just wanted to know how people felt about him, and if i should get one of his boards. chilll hombre im no troll.

StFlour

Expand Quote
[close]
Dude sorry, im new to this site. i didnt realize that not a lot of people like Andrew Schrock. Like i said before im not a big die hard fan. i just wanted to know how people felt about him, and if i should get one of his boards. chilll hombre im no troll.
good try covering up

BasicSkater

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
good try covering up
dude honestly i dont give a fuck what you think. it honestly doesnt bother me that some 12 year old on the internet thinks hes cool to try to make something a bigger deal than it really is. chill. noone gives a fuck. it was a fucking question.

StFlour

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
good try covering up
[close]
dude honestly i dont give a fuck what you think. it honestly doesnt bother me that some 12 year old on the internet thinks hes cool to try to make something a bigger deal than it really is. chill. noone gives a fuck. it was a fucking question.
why do you need to know what some random skateboarders that you dont even know think? its so obvious your affiliated with him. but whatever it dosent matter. just dont post anymore

BasicSkater

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
good try covering up
[close]
[close]
why do you need to know what some random skateboarders that you dont even know think? its so obvious your affiliated with him. but whatever it dosent matter. just dont post anymore
lmao i can post what i want. and why would i ask what random skaters think? wtf is the point of a forum then.

StFlour

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
good try covering up
[close]
[close]
[close]
lmao i can post what i want. and why would i ask what random skaters think? wtf is the point of a forum then.
not to waste space with bad questions

BasicSkater

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
good try covering up
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
lmao than fuck off and go watch your favorite skater lil wayne skate.

StFlour

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
good try covering up
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
lmao than fuck off and go watch your favorite skater lil wayne skate.
i know thats what you do. but what do i do?

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
StFlour rustled your jimmies hard lulz newb.

BasicSkater

yea dood, meh jimmies got a pretty bad rustle right there.. :c

camSblade

• Rep: -6
I could see Andrew Shrock doing something like this forsure.

BasicSkater

This whole thing has no point, can a mod please remove this forum? it wont let me.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Moderator please remove.
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 02:23:21 PM »
I was wondering what people thought of Andy Schrock? I was planning on getting one of his boards, my friend Ben got one and it seemed like a pretty good board. Nice shape and everything. His videos are pretty entertaining too, sometimes he talks too much but i can skip it. I also kinda like his attitude towards stuff, like carefree and happy. ANYWHORE. Peoples thoughts on him and his company?

Hell i even opinions on his team too if you guys want.

***** So i get people really dont like Andrew Schrock here. I get it.
Nobody here cares about Andy Schrock or talks about him until some of his tool buddies posts crap like this.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
This whole thing has no point, can a mod please remove this forum? it wont let me.

haha what the fuck
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
Expand Quote
[close]
yea dood, meh jimmies got a pretty bad rustle right there.. :c
rustled so hard you said hombre.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2013, 03:57:48 PM »
I already mentioned it in another thread but I guess it's worth mentioning again in here, I just came in my pants.  I think.

the tranny monster

• Rep: -22
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 10:17:58 AM »
He's got the worst style and he's obnoxious as fuck. I think his videos would be decent if he wasn't in them, like at all.

kiefersutherland

• Rep: -24
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 01:52:14 PM »
Why do you need someone elses approval to like somebody? If you liked his videos and want to support him then do it who cares what these fuckers think, his style is bad and he is annoying but he's probably not a bad guy, I don't know why YOU would apologize cause they said he's not "cool"

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 04:42:17 PM »
Young, dumb and impressionable.