Author Topic: How to FS Blunt slide??  (Read 2593 times)

RollForever1991~``

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
How to FS Blunt slide??
« on: August 13, 2013, 05:46:34 AM »
Would like to be able to do this trick. Have landed it once on a round flat rail.
But on a ledge i find it difficult. i alsways miss the lock in or shoot out and destroy myself haha.

ANY tips for this trick.....
None of the usual trick tip shite in "yea......pop it, lock in.....and ride away."

lee fernandez

• Rep: 2
Re: How to FS Blunt slide??
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 09:11:08 AM »
if you can do back tails comfortably it helps, or it helped me. at first was scared to try front blunt on a ledge, so i back tailed it a few times. . go pretty fast, ollie pretty vertically and put alot of pressure on your back foot. geting out feels a bit like coming out of a back tail to regular

edddiebyrne

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 09:11:24 AM »
cut your front foot off so all the pressure is on your back foot. its the only way.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 11:57:34 AM »
Go fast, roll up really close to the object, pop and turn while keeping your shoulders square. It's all about where you pop and keeping your shoulders straight.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 12:03:54 AM »
practice back tails, it might help.

43s&slappies

• Rep: 2
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 01:15:39 AM »
Go fast, roll up really close to the object, pop and turn while keeping your shoulders square. It's all about where you pop and keeping your shoulders straight.

it really is all in the shoulders.
try it on a low ledge that isn't that slick by going really fast and just powering through.
aim for the steepest lock you can get on the corner; landing in front blunt on top of the ledge can make you stick pretty bad.
you want to keep your shoulders parallel as you twist your lower body to lock in
if you learn the trick hauling ass on a not-too-waxed ledge, you don't have to worry about slipping out and will get comfortable
locking in and popping out proper. staring at this louie photo might help too

RollForever1991~``

• Rep: -5
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 03:24:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

try it on a low ledge that isn't that slick by going really fast and just powering through.
aim for the steepest lock you can get on the corner; landing in front blunt on top of the ledge can make you stick pretty bad.
you want to keep your shoulders parallel as you twist your lower body to lock in
if you learn the trick hauling ass on a not-too-waxed ledge, you don't have to worry about slipping out and will get comfortable

wait.....so keep my shoulders parallel with the ledge? like sort of almost look forward but my lower body twists into it. the problem i have is sliding it....i keep slipping out....like i pop up into the blunt and my board shoots forward whilst i am send onto my back. so annoying.

Camp Grunge

• Rep: -7
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 06:52:09 PM »
^that is a gnarly bluntslide

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 08:46:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
wait.....so keep my shoulders parallel with the ledge? like sort of almost look forward but my lower body twists into it. the problem i have is sliding it....i keep slipping out....like i pop up into the blunt and my board shoots forward whilst i am send onto my back. so annoying.
Lean into it more, be confident. I wouldn't recommend trying it on a smaller ledge. Aim for something at least a foot to a foot and a half tall, so you don't get used to underpopping (if that makes sense).
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.