Author Topic: Weekend Buzz: Geoff Rowley and Chase Gabor  (Read 80720 times)

StimCoCruzer

Re: Weekend Buzz: Geoff Rowley and Chase Gabor
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2013, 04:49:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
how do you feel about chase, brink?
[close]

I've only recently become friends with Chase but he's a great dude. That screwdriver story is kinda shocking, indeed. In fact that was NOT the answer I was expecting when I was prompted to ask about it. That said, I'm not gonna sit here and judge him based on some childhood shit and act like I've never done anything mean in my life ... kids do stupid, lame, mean shit. That's not me making an excuse or condoning something like that. It's just the truth.

All the stuff he wouldn't answer was chick related. From day one I discovered that dudes on the show never wanna talk about chick stuff ... likely because it salts their game with said chicks or future ones. That's my guess.

This thread really should derail into fucked up things you did to other kids or had done to you when you were young ... confessions ... that would be more fun I think.
[close]

This is almost as fucked up as what Chase said. I'm hoping that you come up with a better reply or at least some sort of retraction. That whole show was completely fucked up, and I know it likely is no skin off of your balls but I'm unsubscribing from anything that is connected to Ride Channel. I ditched the Berrics after BATB2. It's sincerely distressing to see how flippant you were and are about this.
well how much do you expect a sodomite like brink to sympathize about anothers sodomy?

that show is lame though, brink and his dirt digging questions. just uncouth. he reminds me of this TMZ douchebag:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 04:54:18 PM by StimCoCruzer »

AfterEight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2013, 04:50:39 PM »
Expand Quote
So the Berrics are okay with anally raping young boys with a screwdriver, but can't handle a pair of sweatpants?
[close]

I was just thinking about that. Maybe something to do with the Levi sponsorship as of late? idk

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2013, 08:16:01 PM »
the funny thing is, i think that was a "fan" submitted question

i wonder if it was the kid, mission accomplished if so

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2013, 08:37:08 PM »
the funny thing is, i think that was a "fan" submitted question

i wonder if it was the kid, mission accomplished if so

you are incorrect, sir

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2013, 03:06:42 PM »
erica looking fucking sexy in this one haha

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2013, 06:48:23 PM »
Where I am from they would have locked him up in juvenile hall for this shit, did he say how old he was?? That is some demented behavior, and he didn't seem remorseful at all, that's the most fucked part about it!!

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2013, 06:51:45 PM »
Rowley needs to start eating some real food, he looks like he's dying.

Ever since he stopped being vegan and straight edge he looks half dead to me. Maybe he is just worn out, but he looks really unhealthy in that clip.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2013, 06:58:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ever since he stopped being vegan and straight edge he looks half dead to me. Maybe he is just worn out, but he looks really unhealthy in that clip.

Totally; it's because he eats meat and drinks...
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2013, 07:07:39 PM »
just a reminder to those just joining us:

Chase Gabor, filmer of the Berrics, sodomized (his words) a kid with a screwdriver

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2013, 07:44:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

most vegans I know are either fat or unusually gaunt and sickly-looking...

FrankAdams

« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2013, 08:49:46 PM »

Chase Gabor, filmer of the Berrics, sodomized (his words) a kid with a screwdriver

Cannot be reiterated enough.

cornholio

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2013, 09:22:24 PM »
I am predicting a Berrics apology video.

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2013, 10:57:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Cannot be reiterated enough.

this kid needs to come forward

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2013, 12:20:54 AM »

black and white + somber music + shifting focus of camera
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Jackburton

« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2013, 12:32:01 AM »
So he actually stuck a screwdriver in a kid's ass...  Fucking hell.  I figured it was just tongue in cheek lol 

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2013, 01:02:40 AM »
No, it was Phillips in colon.

themanwhomakes

• Rep: -5
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2013, 01:07:53 AM »
This dude is clearly a gay. Where the fuck is Danny Way when we need him?
One post in and he's threatening pro skaters with violence over their shitty bands. Best first post ever?

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2013, 01:15:25 AM »
im bored, lets somehow get this guy removed from the skate industry and ruin his life

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2013, 04:35:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I've only recently become friends with Chase but he's a great dude. That screwdriver story is kinda shocking, indeed. In fact that was NOT the answer I was expecting when I was prompted to ask about it. That said, I'm not gonna sit here and judge him based on some childhood shit and act like I've never done anything mean in my life ... kids do stupid, lame, mean shit. That's not me making an excuse or condoning something like that. It's just the truth.

All the stuff he wouldn't answer was chick related. From day one I discovered that dudes on the show never wanna talk about chick stuff ... likely because it salts their game with said chicks or future ones. That's my guess.

This thread really should derail into fucked up things you did to other kids or had done to you when you were young ... confessions ... that would be more fun I think.
[close]

This is almost as fucked up as what Chase said. I'm hoping that you come up with a better reply or at least some sort of retraction. That whole show was completely fucked up, and I know it likely is no skin off of your balls but I'm unsubscribing from anything that is connected to Ride Channel. I ditched the Berrics after BATB2. It's sincerely distressing to see how flippant you were and are about this.

agreed. and now that I think of it, if I learned something like that about some dude's past, NO WAY would I stay friends with him.
tying the neigbor up and sodomizing him with a screwdriver?? NO WAY

James Lanson

• Rep: -17
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2013, 05:34:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Shut the fuck up. Are you going to never read a newspaper again because people died somewhere? Brink is 100% on point. Kids do fucked up shit ALL THE TIME. Have you ever read Lord of the Flies? This theme isn't exactly isolated.

God, you're fucking regular.

Nice justification.  Kids do fucked up stuff all the time so it's no big deal!  Comparing this to a fictional book?

You might wanna take a second look at that fucking regular comment.

btw, my wife frequently handles cases of child abuse (committed by an adult or another child) and it isn't funny...ever
Expand Quote
Big lips, tiny hands = gloryland.
[close]

this should be written on a trucker hat along with that redneck-flag. and money

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2013, 06:25:30 AM »
you know whats even wierder...that his name is chase gabor...wtf kind of name is that

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2013, 06:25:53 AM »
THIS THREAD WILL NOT DIE UNTIL THIS SODOMIZER IS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE

I CALL FOR THE RESIGNATION OF CHASE GABOR

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2013, 07:04:36 AM »
the shit comparison anecdote, working for berra, screwdrivers... chase gabor seems to be very fond of buttholes, maybe even a very butthole-centered person
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

shit_for_brains

« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2013, 07:42:35 AM »
Brink is dodging this hard.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2013, 08:06:45 AM »
Get him!

Ollie Ringwald

• Rep: -3
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2013, 08:07:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey Rob, do you think you ever might like to dabble in some proper journalism at some point in your career? Or are you pretty happy with the fake journalism/stealth PR schtick?

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2013, 08:09:59 AM »
Could a Los Angeles homie please tape a screwdriver to the door of the Berrics this afternoon? Or at least leave a bunch of them all over Stoner Park or something.
p-shuvs and v-flips

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2013, 08:14:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

black and white + somber music + shifting focus of camera

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2013, 08:27:26 AM »
Sheesh guys, this is still being discussed. It's not like he committed rape or murder or anything. Oh wait...

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2013, 08:34:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

agreed. and now that I think of it, if I learned something like that about some dude's past, NO WAY would I stay friends with him.
tying the neigbor up and sodomizing him with a screwdriver?? NO WAY

Yea I was sort of astounded by Rob's reaction.  "SO WHAT GUYS ITS JUST SODOMY WITH A FOREIGN OBJECT!?"  If a good friend told me that story, I probably would not fuck with that dude anymore.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok