InternetDaddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
Re: CS:GO
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:41:39 PM »
me

EDIT: Steam name is Forever Sweaty if you want to add me.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:43:04 PM by InternetDaddy »
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 09:40:13 PM »
Ill be playing it soon enough .

Back when the first CS came out , My highschool class used to do LANs when our classes ended . Just booked the computer room after school hours and played for hours . Also used to do all night LANs in computer cafes .

I was pretty good back then cause I played alot of Q3 , Q3 was much faster then CS . But trying to go into CS now is really hard , some guys have been playing it for more then 10 years . I tried to play abit afew months ago and people were fucking good . You had almost no chans

Sgt.Pepper

• Rep: -167
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 10:17:17 AM »
Love this game. Arms race is so fun.
"I'd be a teenage virgin, jerking off in my bedroom
 if I wasnt a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom."

wisdom teeth

• Rep: 10
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 01:10:45 PM »
I would consider playing if my laptop could handle it. I played source for a while on the bare minimum of settings and it was a struggle.  But watching a review just now gave me some serious nostalgia of like senior year in high school

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »

Back when the first CS came out , My highschool class used to do LANs when our classes ended . Just booked the computer room after school hours and played for hours . Also used to do all night LANs in computer cafes .

I was pretty good back then cause I played alot of Q3 , Q3 was much faster then CS . But trying to go into CS now is really hard , some guys have been playing it for more then 10 years . I tried to play abit afew months ago and people were fucking good . You had almost no chans
yeah, that's why I don't really play competitive mode. If I'm with some of my better friends, then maybe we'll fare ok, but generally we just get stomped.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 07:46:53 AM »

CS 1.6!!!  LANS of that were sooo much fun!   
I suck at SLAP.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 07:58:02 AM »
yup I've been playing a bit, steam name incog21

I'm terrible though

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 09:16:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Funny thing was that everybody in our class was into it , the sports dudes , the skaters , the science dudes and the normal ones too . Basicly the whole class played , we have 20+ dudes at each LAN

The over night LANs we got so sugard out , Tons of coca cola , and a friend used to make a Mars bad / Snickers Bar chocolate cookie that would buzz you out more then a double redbull

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 09:53:31 AM »
Arms Race and Demolition all the way. Competitive games get pretty intense but I've only ever won one of them.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 12:34:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Funny thing was that everybody in our class was into it , the sports dudes , the skaters , the science dudes and the normal ones too . Basicly the whole class played , we have 20+ dudes at each LAN

The over night LANs we got so sugard out , Tons of coca cola , and a friend used to make a Mars bad / Snickers Bar chocolate cookie that would buzz you out more then a double redbull

Dude, that is too funny.  My friends and I used to do the same shit at my buddies house.  Pack of redbull donezo and a spike in the electric bill acquired by the end of the night.
I suck at SLAP.

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 07:20:25 PM »
me

Added, I am Raunchy Rick

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 10:03:27 PM »
Expand Quote
me

[close]

Added, I am Raunchy Rick
cool man, I haven't played in a little while but hit me up sometime when you're on and I'll probably be down.