Author Topic: Worst Edited Skate Videos  (Read 6896 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Worst Edited Skate Videos
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2013, 08:31:48 AM »
i didnt really enjoy the editing in bombaklats. the skating was good, and the music was decent, but i hated it that they had to flash BOMBAKLATZ like 5 or 6 times during each part.

Yu Dum

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2013, 09:26:20 AM »
Quote from: McDonald's Hot Fudge Sundae  link=topic=72368.msg1978796#msg1978796 date=1376907803
Clint Peterson had a neat song in his part. The dark end of the street one. Was that Colt Cannon's final video part before blowing his knee out or was that an element video.
The Clint part you're referencing is from "Feed The Need" not "It's Time", but I agree. His part and song in that video worked really well.
I'm not too sure about Colt though. Possibly?

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2013, 09:30:49 AM »
All the Mystery color theory edits. At first they were nothing but black and white then they were like lets try something new and switch it up to color. Boom.

cool spot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 28
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2013, 10:54:01 AM »
Quote from: McDonald's Hot Fudge Sundae  link=topic=72368.msg1978796#msg1978796 date=1376907803
Expand Quote
Clint Peterson had a neat song in his part. The dark end of the street one. Was that Colt Cannon's final video part before blowing his knee out or was that an element video.
[close]
The Clint part you're referencing is from "Feed The Need" not "It's Time", but I agree. His part and song in that video worked really well.

he skated to a pretty good jethro tull song in one of the Transworld videos.

edit: not really a submission to worst here, i like parts of lets do this. odd era of transworld videos that showed just how lost they were art direction wise imo

found it

Clint Peterson - Lets Do This
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 10:58:09 AM by cool spot »

Yu Dum

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2013, 11:06:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

he skated to a pretty good jethro tull song in one of the Transworld videos.

edit: not really a submission to worst here, i like parts of lets do this. odd era of transworld videos that showed just how lost they were art direction wise imo

found it

Clint Peterson - Lets Do This
Never been a fan of Jethro Tull, but that song went nearly perfect with the part. Thank you for posting it.

Dick Moranus

• Rep: -4
  • You're a loser
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2013, 01:24:00 PM »
I haven't posted in a Long ass time to just let you know that Happy Medium 2 was fucking beautiful.  Some of the songs weren't my favorite, but it was filmed and edited really fucking well.

Extremely sorry takes the cake. I was so disappointed in that video. 

Chicken in a Can

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2013, 03:18:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Although it has great skating, whoever edited Habitat Origin did a bad job and picked boring ass music to go with a confusing intro.
[close]

Your joking right? You not liking it also doesnt make it the worst..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1zh65734r4

goddamn tim o'connor's tricks in that are so badass

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2013, 04:28:51 PM »
Circa It's Time is probably one of the worst videos ever made.

Not even close. A Jon Allie part set to Sabbath, Windsor James with that Sam and Dave tune, Colt Cannon to Doobie Brothers, a bunch of other sick ass parts too. Other than the awful song they used for Durrant's part that whole video was pretty sick. I honestly don't remember the editing being bad either, nothing special but not bad.

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2013, 04:15:18 AM »
The vid that gave me the worst motion sickness was Shortys Guilty , the skatin is dope as fuck though .