Author Topic: Bastien Salabanzi  (Read 12453 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Re: Bastien Salabanzi
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 07:17:18 PM »
reserved

Rein

• Rep: -20
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 02:46:23 PM »
Old Bastien footage is way more fun to watch
Too many cab and bs flips now
Still sick as hell though

pizzarules

• Rep: -24
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 10:31:06 AM »
the bastien salabanzi show video is probably one of the best videos i've ever seen.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 01:54:35 AM »
the bastien salabanzi show video is probably one of the best videos i've ever seen.

Energy Turtle

• Rep: 15
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 02:23:18 AM »
killing the mystic cup in 06. the kickflip back lip he does down the 15 or whatever rail is regular. other people can barely skate it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YCbQjFpmow&feature=g-vrec

etnies demo 05. he puts on quite the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XGaFhfLcFg
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:26:10 AM by Energy Turtle »

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 08:32:39 AM »
I swear he must have a cheat code or something....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s1PPgX9k6M

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 09:01:04 AM »

straight

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 04:30:05 PM »

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 10:14:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2014, 01:06:47 AM »
Rewatching his Lordz part was great. I think this might just be my favourite part of his. It's rad that he's doing tricks that you don't see in any of his other parts. Good stuff!
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 08:21:25 PM »
I hadn't seen any of that demo and contest footage beforE (bar "The Bastien Salabanzi Show". No matter what anyone says about his self-cheering etc, it adds to his character and persona in general. If I was landing the shit he was I would be screaming like fuck too, as would many of us. He's an amazing skateboarder, and I don't mean this in the sense of "fit and you know it", but he knows how much he's enjoying himself and doesn't mind showing it. Don't we all enjoy ourselves skateboarding? Some of us just show it more than others, Bastien more than most.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

straight

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2015, 10:40:13 AM »
I hadn't seen any of that demo and contest footage beforE (bar "The Bastien Salabanzi Show". No matter what anyone says about his self-cheering etc, it adds to his character and persona in general. If I was landing the shit he was I would be screaming like fuck too, as would many of us. He's an amazing skateboarder, and I don't mean this in the sense of "fit and you know it", but he knows how much he's enjoying himself and doesn't mind showing it. Don't we all enjoy ourselves skateboarding? Some of us just show it more than others, Bastien more than most.

explanation at 1:45

Chaz Ortiz & Bastien Salabanzi: Marseille! Street League & Flip! Weekend Buzz ep. 89 pt. 1

@thewilleasley

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2015, 11:10:05 AM »
Bastien Salabanzi switch heel up 6 set

holy shit just came in here and saw this. Ive just barely ollied up that same set at tempe and was super hyped, and i jump over shit all the time. switch heel is fucking bonkers forreal.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 11:44:37 PM »
I swear he must have a cheat code or something....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s1PPgX9k6M

he fucking CRUSHED that comp. Imagine doing that run? How amazing you would feel?

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 06:34:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Chaz Ortiz & Bastien Salabanzi: Marseille! Street League & Flip! Weekend Buzz ep. 89 pt. 1

knew about that, but thanks for posting the episode again as it was worth a rewatch.
I just rather enjoy his self props.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

straight

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 08:22:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

knew about that, but thanks for posting the episode again as it was worth a rewatch.
I just rather enjoy his self props.

I completely agree. His self cheering is tight. It's not like nyjah. IMO nyjah is like hell yah I just won x amount of money. Bastirbs self cheering comes off more like fuck ya I just landed that crazy shit.

No1knows

• Rep: -43
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2015, 01:36:55 AM »
F Y Salabanzi... One day I was skating this rail at a contest, way too much people. was trying a mach 20 Fs board slide down the rail and than this random guy was like go a bit slower just chill man. Than we started skating the rail together, than he got gnar so I asked someone <<dood who is that guy ?? hes so good ive never seen him before.. oh that ? thats bastian salabanzi....>> I was like k im gonna sit now and watch. loll
hi.