Author Topic: Pig Wood is back and MA shops selling out!  (Read 2605 times)

BBNewBN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -121
Pig Wood is back and MA shops selling out!
« on: August 25, 2013, 01:45:14 PM »
I heard this from a rep friend of mine for DNA and DC and some other companies(not going to name names cause i guess that pisses people off on here so sorry for doing it), can anyone back this up with some hard facts? Also I hear Bamboozle skate shop in MA is buying out MAX HESH skate shop in MA and that they are both going to be owned by Kayo?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 01:58:19 PM by BBNewBN »

BBNewBN

Re: Pig Wood is back and MA shops selling out!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 01:59:11 PM »
Maybe not Kayo, but i think it is a deck company?

jimi420

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 02:11:15 PM »
Unless Ragdoll is heading it then I don't give a fuck.

BBNewBN

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 02:25:22 PM »
Unless Ragdoll is heading it then I don't give a fuck.
Who knows, but they should get rid of there wheel team and bring back Ghetto Child. But I care more about who is buying who as far as the shops selling out is going, does anyone know?

Chris Partlow

• Rep: 1
  • dont worry boss i got you covered, quick and clean
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 03:16:27 PM »
Quit bullshitting you clown max hesh ain't selling out to anybody heard it straight from the owner

soccer mom

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 03:51:16 PM »
Count me in on some Pig Wood

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 08:18:02 PM »
Where is the Ragdoll comeback?

BBNewBN

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 11:12:25 AM »
Quit bullshitting you clown max hesh ain't selling out to anybody heard it straight from the owner
Um well I heard this from a good person, I from what i know they are both selling out. It doesn't really bother me because they have never done the skate game right and aren't they type of shop that I like to go to in the first place. Kayo would make them both better shops I think, but i still wouldn't shop there because they then wouldn't be the core shop that i like. I guess it is a catch 22.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 11:48:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Um well I heard this from a good person, I from what i know they are both selling out. It doesn't really bother me because they have never done the skate game right and aren't they type of shop that I like to go to in the first place. Kayo would make them both better shops I think, but i still wouldn't shop there because they then wouldn't be the core shop that i like. I guess it is a catch 22.

you are a fool's caricature of a raw kid.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 11:52:05 AM »
Your post rate and your gnar status are literally racing in opposite directions, BB! Fun to watch!

Peter Piper Pendejo

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 05:42:36 PM »
Pig Wood is back?!

sdscanz

• Rep: -3
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 06:00:33 PM »
Pig Wood is back?!

please tell me there is a video from wherever your sig came from.

daditude adjustment

• Rep: 21
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 06:09:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maximum Hesh is THE fucking shit and the owner is one million percent down with skating and a great dude. get yourself some toilet paper cause your intel is butt.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2013, 06:19:27 PM »
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Mazzer

• Rep: -20
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 02:48:09 PM »
I heard this from a rep friend of mine for DNA and DC and some other companies(not going to name names cause i guess that pisses people off on here so sorry for doing it), can anyone back this up with some hard facts? Also I hear Bamboozle skate shop in MA is buying out MAX HESH skate shop in MA and that they are both going to be owned by Kayo?

No.

BBNewBN

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 03:02:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No.
i know in other threads today I have posted "Please forget about this thread and a few others I made, I will only be making threads that are important from here on out, I think some people think that i am joke, but i will change that, just watch and learn"... But I am for real here, I just need the facts to back it up

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 03:46:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

No.
[close]
i know in other threads today I have posted "Please forget about this thread and a few others I made, I will only be making threads that are important from here on out, I think some people think that i am joke, but i will change that, just watch and learn"... But I am for real here, I just need the facts to back it up

Serious question: are you a hermaphrodite?