Author Topic: Smash bros for Wii u  (Read 1385 times)

Aint

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Smash bros for Wii u
« on: January 23, 2015, 11:33:56 PM »
Anyone playing this? Best smash game since melee. Feel free to add my nintendo ID if you're down to play some matches.

Posh_Boyd

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Smash bros for Wii u
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 03:42:10 PM »
Been wanting to get this, but been broke as fuck. Hopefully they make more of the bundles with controller, adapter and game!

Prince Nelson

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 04:25:04 PM »
I got it on midnight the day it came out. Best one yet! It's super easy to unlock all the characters.

Aint

• Rep: -4
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 04:52:08 PM »
Been wanting to get this, but been broke as fuck. Hopefully they make more of the bundles with controller, adapter and game!

I gave up on that venture long ago. Been checking in with best buy periodically since someone tipped me off that they are getting the adapters in from time to time. For now I just bought 3 of the pro controllers and I really enjoy them. Obviously they cost more, but they can be used with any game.

fookya

• Rep: -12
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 08:25:01 AM »
I'm loving this game. I've been a very serious smash player since the original so it's hard for me to not like the new titles. I'm really glad they increased the speed of play to make it a little closer to melee. After playing this new game, brawl is essentially unplayable due to how sluggish it is. I was fortunate enough to track down two adapters on launch day, one of which I sold for $120 on eBay, so if you can find one you should buy it immediately.