Author Topic: Baker Boys Parking Lot Sale  (Read 2342 times)

Aatila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
Baker Boys Parking Lot Sale
« on: August 29, 2013, 10:50:10 AM »

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
Re: Baker Boys Parking Lot Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 04:07:12 PM »
5 Decks for a hundred?!!

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 04:14:22 PM »
Can Somejuan get me a deck

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 01:17:19 PM »
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 04:23:47 PM »
man if I had some extra dollars, I'd paypal somebody enough to get me 5 Heroin boards. that's a seriously good deal.

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 06:49:36 PM »
I think I'm going to stop by early morning and see if I can nab some stuff. Just out of curiosity, do the heroin boards have the same shape as the baker boards? I don't really dig the whole pointy nose/tail thing. I know deathwish shapes differ a bit from baker. I just bought a camera but screw it! I'll waste a bit more on some boards to take up with me to school. Maybe some shirts or something.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1537
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 08:54:13 AM »
Baker Boys Parking Lot Sale, the only liquidation sale where you can also cop a dub sack.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Preck.

• Rep: -20
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 10:50:06 AM »
They're pretty smart by doing this, going to draw a serious crowd and get rid of some shit.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 10:54:26 AM »
I think I'm going to stop by early morning and see if I can nab some stuff. Just out of curiosity, do the heroin boards have the same shape as the baker boards? I don't really dig the whole pointy nose/tail thing. I know deathwish shapes differ a bit from baker. I just bought a camera but screw it! I'll waste a bit more on some boards to take up with me to school. Maybe some shirts or something.
the heroin decks are different as well. They have steep concave the nose and tail are almost equal in size it took me a little to get used to because i was skating a girl deck before but the shapes and boards are really good and snappy.  Im definitely gonna pick up a few

cookieboy

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 11:39:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
the heroin decks are different as well. They have steep concave the nose and tail are almost equal in size it took me a little to get used to because i was skating a girl deck before but the shapes and boards are really good and snappy.  Im definitely gonna pick up a few
Sweet! I think I'll get 2 or 3 depending on how I feel. I'll be wearing my slap hat if anyone wants to say hey! Also, if anyone that is going is down, we can put money together to do the whole 5 boards for $100. Say I get 3 and you get 2. We'll be paying $20 a board instead of $25. Just throwing that idea out there.

TheKraken

• Rep: -19
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 01:13:02 PM »
Lucky Californians, I would drive 4+ for this sale

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 12:06:04 AM »
OK, this might not work, but fuck it. Is anyone getting the 5 decks for $100 in an 8.5? If you are, PM me, I'll paypal you the cash for a deck + pay for shipping.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Avon

• Rep: -2
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 10:35:26 AM »
Pretty sure Im going but I think im going to be lucky to even grab 5 decks i like knowing how crowded it will be. Hopefully no one wants any of the heroin decks.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 06:56:34 PM »
Pretty sure Im going but I think im going to be lucky to even grab 5 decks i like knowing how crowded it will be. Hopefully no one wants any of the heroin decks.

If I were you, i'd get there early because you know it's going to be packed with those kinda deals.

cookieboy

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 10:05:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If I were you, i'd get there early because you know it's going to be packed with those kinda deals.

I plan on heading there around 8. Taking a few friends with me as well.