Author Topic: Moving to the Phoenix area this week, where my PALS at?  (Read 774 times)

Will Easley

Moving to the Phoenix area this week, where my PALS at?
« on: September 01, 2013, 11:26:49 AM »
Gonna start the drive from Illinois to Phoenix tomorrow morning. should take me around 3 days or so to get there. I temporarily moving in with my dad around Ahwatukee until I settle in, find a job & get my own place. From there I can end up anywhere in the general Phoenix area. I plan to skate a lot around Scottsdale, Phoenix, and anywhere else that's not super far out the way. Definitely gonna be skating as much as I possibly can and am down to skate with whoever, wether it be at parks or in the street. Lemme know if you're tryna meet up and shred sometime!

Also what're some of the best tranny parks in the area? I've been really wanting to get good at catching airs and doing runs n whatnot but there's not too much to work with here in Peoria, IL, so thats definitely gonna be one of the things i wanna work on the most when im out there. kooky street spots are a must as well. shit, i just wanna get better at everything honestly. lol.

TheKraken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -19
Re: Moving to the Phoenix area this week, where my PALS at?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 11:33:37 AM »
HAHA I just get tickets to the Coyotes vs Ottawa game Oct 15th, I LOVE Phoenix

optimusXgrind

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • facebook avatar image
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 03:31:13 PM »
i just moved to mesa, az from illinois back in april. its great here. its one of the best decisions i ever made. the parks and spots are great, its cheaper, everyone seems to be friendlier, and its near by so many awesome things. as far as the best parks, id say tempe 3 and goodyear are the best tranny wise. tempe has a really good street course too. theres also lots of pools, ditches, and backyard ramps to skate too.

43s&slappies

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 12:03:43 PM »
I just moved from Phoenix to Oregon, otherwise I'd be down to skate!
But, I think your best bet for skateboarding is Tempe. central location to Pecos, Chandler, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Phoenix
as well as Cowtown and a bunch of good parks/spots
Just hang around Tempe park (the original concrete one) and get to know the locals, it's a pretty active scene

Will Easley

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 07:59:34 AM »
^ hell yeah thanks man. my dad lives like 2 minutes away from the pecos park so i was all over that shit earlier this summer when I visited for a couple weeks and i imagine ill be there even more now. I just got in town last night. definitely gonna be looking to skate/explore as much as possible

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 09:22:46 AM »
What's with people from Illinois moving to Arizona?  9 times out of 10 if someone leaves Illiniois it's to AZ.  Besides old people who go to god's waiting room in Florida. 

Just some advice, you should open a leather shop for $