Author Topic: Oculus Rift Demo Virtual Reality Mind Fuck  (Read 3320 times)

Merked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
Oculus Rift Demo Virtual Reality Mind Fuck
« on: September 06, 2013, 08:55:45 AM »
Pretty fucking insane...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7bytIGCeGxo

Also, those girls look so damn hot and I am sad he never approaches them.
I suck at SLAP.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
Re: Oculus Rift Demo Virtual Reality Mind Fuck
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 07:45:55 PM »
The brunette was pretty damn fine. This is fucking crazy though. I had seen Oculus Rift demos where they're just playing TF2 or whatever, which is cool enough as is, but this is a whole 'nother level. The future is rad.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 07:18:43 AM »
The brunette was pretty damn fine. This is fucking crazy though. I had seen Oculus Rift demos where they're just playing TF2 or whatever, which is cool enough as is, but this is a whole 'nother level. The future is rad.

For sure.  Demo looked so life-like.  It blew me away.
I suck at SLAP.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 09:27:22 AM »
looked life like? you know these are real people, those cameras are all real and is what was used to take all the photos, right? this isn't pure cgi
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

dillanharp

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 09:36:07 AM »
Let's be honest here, the only thing people are interested in with this is to get their virtual dick sucked.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 05:34:58 PM »
looked life like? you know these are real people, those cameras are all real and is what was used to take all the photos, right? this isn't pure cgi

oh fuck dude, I did not know that.  Couldn't watch it with sound when I was at work and assumed it was all cgi.  That is depressing and i feel dumb.  Nonetheless, it still looks pretty dope.
I suck at SLAP.

foureyedjim

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 08:53:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh fuck dude, I did not know that.  Couldn't watch it with sound when I was at work and assumed it was all cgi.  That is depressing and i feel dumb.  Nonetheless, it still looks pretty dope.

Don't worry, the way graphics in general are advancing, it won't be long before you can fap to hyper realistic vidya game chicks on the occulus rift.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 01:45:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Don't worry, the way graphics in general are advancing, it won't be long before you can fap to hyper realistic vidya game chicks on the occulus rift.

Only time will tell.
I suck at SLAP.

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 02:10:59 PM »
WHY WON'T YOU FUCKIN STARE AT SOME FEMALE TITTIES AND ASS!!! So frustrated right now

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 03:51:48 PM »
Dunno what Facebook wants with this, but they just bought it.
do more yoga!

foureyedjim

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 01:07:55 AM »
Dunno what Facebook wants with this, but they just bought it.

I hope it bankrupts facebook (never going to happen, Zuckerburg will one day get so rich and bored of facebook he'll shut it down just to piss people off).

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2015, 08:01:42 PM »
I just wanted to update about VR since I have no where else I can talk about it. It's definitely getting better but I think it's still not at that level for everyone to use. I used the Oculus Rift for my senior project and while in some ways it was breathtaking and amazing, in a lot of other ways it's still lacking the clarity and FPS needed for a smooth operation.

I got a beastly computer for software development and gaming but the full developed games (Elite: Dangerous and Euro Truck Sim 2) that use the Oculus can hardly run at 40 or 50 FPS even with lowering the settings. It needs 75 FPS for it to feel natural otherwise it's makes you feel all weird. The little demos are great but lack all the features from a full game so I dunno how many completely developed games would work. It'll take a lot of extra time to optimize it and make sure that stuff works in VR so I'm not sure how many companies will want to put the time into it. For my project figuring out how to get the image quality to be clear but to keep the FPS good was a constant battle.

I'm hoping there will be a time where VR is in a lot of games and a super computer isn't needed to run it well. But right now it's not looking so hot. I'm guessing it'll take at least another five years before it's really a smooth process and people won't have a hassle developing/using games for it. Also don't expect to be playing GTA and stuff in VR because sitting in a chair while feeling like you are running around is a total mind fuck in the worst way, games where your character is seated is the best.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2015, 08:19:05 PM »
My friend got one of the development models and the first thing we did was watch girls masturbate in virtual reality. We call it Rifting off.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2015, 01:34:24 PM »
I'm already future depressed about my future wife future divorcing me when she future walks in on me future masturbating.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.