Author Topic: Supra TK interview  (Read 1906 times)

zuma

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
Supra TK interview
« on: September 23, 2013, 12:27:35 AM »

Enjoi San Jose

• Rep: -38
Re: Supra TK interview
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 01:10:38 AM »
Dude seems super humble

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 01:27:54 AM »
One of the best dudes out! Always so positive and humble without even making it sound too corny, a real role model.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 01:33:23 AM »
i never thought too much about him until i met him at a demo. dude was so humble and nice, i was kinda blown away. didnt expect that. skates a lot better than i expected through his video parts too.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 04:05:33 AM »
Would've never thought the loud mouthed, trouble making TK from the earlier days of Baker would turn into such a humble, well spoken dude. He's really grown up.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 04:22:24 AM »
I think we can all agree that this dude comes from a really shitty background and neighbourhood. He turned out great. Well spoken, humble and apparently really friendly to kids as well...

Didn't know he was totally drug free either ...

lee fernandez

• Rep: 2
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 04:58:34 AM »
haha nothing but love for TK such a good character and he has an good individual style, i wana see a new TK  part

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 09:21:33 AM »
I think we can all agree that this dude comes from a really shitty background and neighbourhood. He turned out great. Well spoken, humble and apparently really friendly to kids as well...

Honestly I don't think he was anywhere near what Greco and others did. Quitting whatever substance abuse he had would seem a lot easier.

But yes. Terry seems to have come a long way. I like that one video where he's in NYC and some dude got caught stealing in a shoe store and he was about to go beat him up.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

briskbodega

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 10:22:54 AM »
Cool cat

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -454
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2013, 11:00:23 AM »
i really like watching his skating now.  still not the "best" but his stuff is proper these days

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 12:23:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Honestly I don't think he was anywhere near what Greco and others did. Quitting whatever substance abuse he had would seem a lot easier.

But yes. Terry seems to have come a long way. I like that one video where he's in NYC and some dude got caught stealing in a shoe store and he was about to go beat him up.

yeah all he was doing was smoking weed and drinking back then.  I think for terry it was that he has all this money and his brothers and friends are reputables in his hood so naturally he looks out for them and he got caught in that for a bit but once he seen that it was getting him in trouble (gun charge, getting shot, friends dying, etc) he decided to use his platform to help kids out.  You can tell he is sincere and really appreciative of skateboarding and the opportunities from it

FancyHerling

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 07:04:46 PM »
It's pretty awesome when you see someone understand what they have and are so thankful for it.  I wasn't the biggest TK fan growing up, but after rewatching his parts, fuuuck! He is way better than I thought.

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 09:58:10 PM »
Well shit...still not a fan of his skating, but dude seems legit. Never would have expected, given TK in his youth.