Author Topic: Why Is Jeremy Wray Underrtatd?  (Read 467 times)

atswimtwobirds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -109
Why Is Jeremy Wray Underrtatd?
« on: September 29, 2013, 08:29:11 PM »
Is it because his life isn't like controversial? That fucking water tower ollie alone blows any ledge variation out of the water.

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Why Is Jeremy Wray Underrtatd?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 08:34:28 PM »
he is one of the greatest skateboarders ever......it's not that anyone doubts his talent, it's just he's had his time and got super lazy....saying element never took him on filming trips etc is a cop out, take care of your own destiny and go and film/photo's with your own posse, then some other sponsor opportunities may have presented them selves  and he could have left element before he fizzed out.

atswimtwobirds

• Rep: -109
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 08:36:54 PM »
he is one of the greatest skateboarders ever......it's not that anyone doubts his talent, it's just he's had his time and got super lazy....saying element never took him on filming trips etc is a cop out, take care of your own destiny and go and film/photo's with your own posse, then some other sponsor opportunities may have presented them selves  and he could have left element before he fizzed out.

i trust the honest nature of your words but can you give me a lil proof? you make sense, but i want outside sources in ordfewer to put my period at the end of the sentence ya dig.

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 09:30:58 PM »
fuck you