Author Topic: Any of Herman's Stay Gold Table Tricks NBD?  (Read 4790 times)

eatshitbum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 9
Any of Herman's Stay Gold Table Tricks NBD?
« on: September 19, 2013, 11:50:03 PM »
Hadn't seen his Stay Gold part in a while, went to show it to someone for that nollie 360 flip and totally forgot about all the tricks he does over the picnic tables. frontside flip - sw frontside flip in a line but I'm sure those have been done over a table

Were/are any of these NBD over a table?

bs halfcab heel
nollie fs heel
switch fs heel
nollie inward heel (was in a line with the switch fs heel)

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
Re: Any of Herman's Stay Gold Table Tricks NBD?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 12:36:36 AM »
classic  intro- i love how he skates to that song top of the hill
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

AdrianLopez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 02:22:57 AM »
I don't care. All I care about is that B-Hermdog makes them look like he is not even trying.

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 03:26:11 AM »
dill nollie inward heeled one in feedback but i think it was off a little bump

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 03:34:52 AM »
Brian Hoard who skated for Deca back in the days did a switch fs heel over one.
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1481
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 04:54:39 AM »
I'm pretty sure all of his tricks had never been done by him until he did them.  Unless he has evil alter ego...

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 05:19:20 AM »
I'm pretty sure all of his tricks had never been done by him until he did them.  Unless he has evil alter ego...

Power lame.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 12:41:31 PM »
non-slip desert grip boys

White Owl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 01:39:14 PM »
switch fs heel to nollie inward heel has to be the best mini table line ever done.

eatshitbum

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 01:55:45 PM »
That's what was so sick about his schoolyard section. All of those tricks have been done at other times, but not in lines and not like that. I still don't get how guy's technique is so good that he switch frontside heels over a table with a stance so wide and casual that his front foot half covers the bolts.

switch fs heel to nollie inward heel has to be the best mini table line ever done.

mah niggas.

I feel like BH's Stay Gold steeze is miles better than Baker 3/Baker has a Deathwish... almost not even the same skater.

also, this (wtf):

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 03:52:03 PM »
NBD better

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 07:27:46 AM »
Brian Hoard who skated for Deca back in the days did a switch fs heel over one.

He posted on here for a while. He was like tracer if he was pro.

plonster

• Rep: 10
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 08:03:50 AM »
chris franzen did a crazy switch front heel and nollie front heel pressure style in la county
-he was in la county

jexe

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 08:14:15 AM »
taking nothing away from the nollie inward heel, but did he clip it on that one? his board makes a funny movement right as it goves over the bar, before he catches it.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2013, 09:04:29 AM »

it's just the best that there is

doublesteveburger

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 09:20:32 AM »
it really says something if you're one of Rodney's favorite skateboarders.

I remember going to a deathwish/baker demo and not that many dudes were out skating...
then Herman gets out the van goes into the demo and hardflips the biggest set like first try.
it's great to see such genuine style and it still being apparent that he's having fun skateboarding.

DeputyDoses

• Rep: 4
  • I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013, 09:22:42 AM »
The only NBD that I think he did was that nollie inward heel over the table. I have NEVER seen any footage of anyone else doing that.

Plus, all of his tricks are fucking ace. A (rather) simple nosegrind down a handrail just looks incredible.

93tilinfinity

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2013, 09:33:52 AM »
Brian Hoard did Nollie Inward Heel first. Hoard I think was the first of many tricks over it.
Also, Nick Tucker already Switch Inward Heelflipped it on flat.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 09:49:34 AM »
The only NBD that I think he did was that nollie inward heel over the table. I have NEVER seen any footage of anyone else doing that.

Plus, all of his tricks are fucking ace. A (rather) simple nosegrind down a handrail just looks incredible.
3:05 dill...

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013, 09:54:15 AM »
1:30

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2013, 11:02:35 AM »
glad you brought this up, think about how much time he wasted doing all of those tricks. not to mention the gas costs, amount of boards/shoes he went through. worst of all is the embarrassment he must be feeling.

eatshitbum

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2013, 01:04:45 PM »
glad you brought this up, think about how much time he wasted doing all of those tricks. not to mention the gas costs, amount of boards/shoes he went through. worst of all is the embarrassment he must be feeling.

i'm also glad you brought this up. think about how much more certain the internet is of you being a kook. eat shit bum

93tilinfinity

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2013, 02:14:24 PM »
If you weren't suck a poser you'd have already known that all of the tricks were ABD you fuckin' poser.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2013, 02:31:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i'm also glad you brought this up. think about how much more certain the internet is of you being a kook. eat shit bum

damn, got me. and it only took you 3 posts.

honestly im not really bummed on the thread, glad to rewatch some of hermans shit and remember how sick it was. he looked like he was just out skating and having fun without stressing over getting one trick, which is hard to make "look cool" these days.

stick around here and if you really wanna contribute head over to the Whatever section and tell us your horrible sex stories and post ridiculous shit when youre drunk.

eatshitbum

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2013, 05:05:00 PM »
If you weren't suck a poser you'd have already known that all of the tricks were ABD you fuckin' poser.

focus your life, no one likes you

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

honestly im not really bummed on the thread, glad to rewatch some of hermans shit and remember how sick it was. he looked like he was just out skating and having fun without stressing over getting one trick, which is hard to make "look cool" these days.

stick around here and if you really wanna contribute head over to the Whatever section and tell us your horrible sex stories and post ridiculous shit when youre drunk.

had to check you back but now we're cooking with gas. that's why i started this thread... Herman's in my top 3 and I forgot how good he was. he's one of the lucky few who've gotten better as they've piled out (figgy too... what are these baker dudes smoking??)

now let me see what the deal with this "whatever" section is.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2013, 08:43:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

had to check you back but now we're cooking with gas. that's why i started this thread... Herman's in my top 3 and I forgot how good he was. he's one of the lucky few who've gotten better as they've piled out (figgy too... what are these baker dudes smoking??)

are you referring that herman has piled out? or that he's gotten progressively better as the rest of the team has piled out?

if it's the first one, I'd have to disagree with you. constantly putting out footage, running a company, having a share in a brewery and opening up a skateshop isn't necessarily 'piling out'. I mean.. if anything it's something a 'piled out' dude would talk about doing but never getting around to it, haha. Herman's essentially a successful stoner. 

eatshitbum

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 10:21:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

are you referring that herman has piled out? or that he's gotten progressively better as the rest of the team has piled out?

if it's the first one, I'd have to disagree with you. constantly putting out footage, running a company, having a share in a brewery and opening up a skateshop isn't necessarily 'piling out'. I mean.. if anything it's something a 'piled out' dude would talk about doing but never getting around to it, haha. Herman's essentially a successful stoner

I meant to say both of the bolded. He got a lot better and smoked a lot more weed from Baker 3 onwards. Not many manage this

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2013, 06:54:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

if it's the first one, I'd have to disagree with you. constantly putting out footage, running a company, having a share in a brewery and opening up a skateshop isn't necessarily 'piling out'. I mean.. if anything it's something a 'piled out' dude would talk about doing but never getting around to it, haha. Herman's essentially a successful stoner. 
He's piled up, not piled out.

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 06:21:49 PM »