Author Topic: GTA V Online  (Read 40165 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: GTA V Online
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2014, 07:44:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that is a good point. Ill be playing destiny a lot more for a while but it depends on all the extra shit they put in the next-gen GTA5. Expanded radio soundtracks, more on-screen characters, better draw distances, new missions, etc. have all been confirmed and I'm 99% positive that that's when we'll finally see the online heists. that should spice things up a bit. shit does pretty repetitive after a while but its always a blast when you're in the mood for it, and rockstars been doing a good job adding new content every month and making gameplay adjustment.
[close]

I sure hope they let us get GTAO standalone for digital downloads. They did an amazing job pushing last gen consoles, but it feels like they promised what Destiny is doing but for GTA and it wasn't possible in last gen. Next gen GTA should be beautiful, I'm also hoping to see a Red Dead game announcement.
[close]

YES

Expand Quote
I still play regularly. I'm an embarrassingly high level.
[close]

Yeah I don't share my gamer tag w/ people I know in real life for that reason, I'm fucking lvl 70, yikes

you on xbox?

Dude I'm 190. And yes.

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2014, 02:48:32 PM »
dont know of any of you dudes still play but I've been trying to load up gta online (xbox 360) but keep getting an nework error, have any of you guys had difficulty getting online?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2014, 02:51:22 PM »
dont know of any of you dudes still play but I've been trying to load up gta online (xbox 360) but keep getting an nework error, have any of you guys had difficulty getting online?

It's been iffy the past week or so. I can only assume it's because they're getting shit ready for xbox one after the disaster that was launching online on for the 360.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2014, 03:00:30 PM »
thanks for the quick response, was worried it was my internet connection. hoping they get this shit fixed, tweaked my ankle yesterday and I'm looking at some couch time.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 02:59:53 AM »
I just started playing this shit on PS3. If anyone is still playing, we can wreck some stuff.

Reductivecupid

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2015, 12:45:33 AM »
Don't know if anyone on here still plays but Heists are apparently out today

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2015, 01:39:36 AM »
Don't know if anyone on here still plays but Heists are apparently out today

I will be on that shit for sure. Im on PS3, if anyone wants to play.

pinch a loaf

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2015, 08:08:57 PM »
New dlc update supposedly after midnight.