Author Topic: KAYO Grab Bag  (Read 5492 times)

The Woodsman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
KAYO Grab Bag
« on: October 04, 2013, 07:28:55 PM »
I saw on instagram that the Kayo store is doing grab bags and $50 dollars guarantees a hat, a shirt, wheels, and a deck. Just thought some people would be interested in this, its online only the 5th and 6th.
Also have they ever done this before?  

*Edit* on insta it said the 5th and 6th but they are already available on the website.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 07:38:51 PM by The Woodsman »
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
Re: KAYO Grab Bag
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 07:41:13 PM »
-Gandhi

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 07:42:40 PM »
I would be down with this but Kayo is lacking in 8.5 boards, and most of their clothes is stuff that only 12-16 year olds would want. Expedition's stuff is looking on point as always though.

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 07:46:41 PM »
I would be down with this but Kayo is lacking in 8.5 boards, and most of their clothes is stuff that only 12-16 year olds would want. Expedition's stuff is looking on point as always though.

I know, I want one but id be bummed on getting an "I Heart Haters" shirt and hat, If i could get an expedition or organika shirt and hat id be hyped
-Gandhi

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 09:08:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I know, I want one but id be bummed on getting an "I Heart Haters" shirt and hat, If i could get an expedition or organika shirt and hat id be hyped

You can always sell it.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 09:17:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You can always sell it.

True, but honestly I just looked at getting one and shipping was 20 to TN so I was kinda bummed and didnt do it.
-Gandhi

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 09:28:24 PM »
I'm a sucker for these kind of things but I know I'm going to end up with $100 of this:

For Your Health

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 04:52:18 AM »
Expedition's stuff is looking on point as always

I just looked at getting one and shipping was 20 to TN so I was kinda bummed and didnt do it.

Same situation as you guys. The Organika and EXP1 lines are always so on point, it's easier for me just to get down to the shop and get it.

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 06:15:24 AM »
I'm a sucker for these kind of things but I know I'm going to end up with $100 of this:

Yea this is worse case scenario
-Gandhi

Will Easley

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 08:13:46 AM »
hey you never know those i heart haters T's sell pretty well so maybe you wont end up getting one. $50 for a guaranteed Deck w/ grip & wheels is a pretty good deal on its own, the t-shirts are pretty much just extra to me. I ordered one last night should be interesting to see I end up with.

flapJack

• Rep: 30
  • if you want our remorse,turn your body to a corpse
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 10:49:49 AM »
My buddy is a Kayo head an I showed him this instead of the Huf pack. He ordered one too. Lovin these packs. Like someone said, if anything sell stuff you dont want or they will make good xmas presents

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2013, 10:45:54 PM »
hey you never know those i heart haters T's sell pretty well so maybe you wont end up getting one. $50 for a guaranteed Deck w/ grip & wheels is a pretty good deal on its own, the t-shirts are pretty much just extra to me. I ordered one last night should be interesting to see I end up with.

fuck yeah $50 for deck, grip and wheels. i'm sure you'd get Gold wheels.. do you put what size boards and wheels you ride? i love kayo's 8.06s shape. also share with us what you get?
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Will Easley

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 12:33:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck yeah $50 for deck, grip and wheels. i'm sure you'd get Gold wheels.. do you put what size boards and wheels you ride? i love kayo's 8.06s shape. also share with us what you get?

yeah you pick what size board, wheels, and shirt you get. i got an 8.06 as well. shipping costed me like $12 which i guess is understandable with that size of a package. ill post what i get when I get it

RaptorJesus

• Rep: 41
  • raptor jesus died for your homeostasis
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 01:09:35 AM »
Will I'm counting on you to bum me out cause I lost my debit card right before and they didn't
Take PayPal. So post that shit when you get it indeed

Will Easley

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 12:46:10 PM »
Got my box today. placed the order friday night, it shipped out on tuesday and got here on thursday although im on the west coast already so it could take couple days extra for those out east. cant really say im too hyped on what I got. i know ill use the board and wheels as solid backup gear but im really not fucking with anything else i got in there...except maybe the jolly ranchers

BraveUlysses

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 01:31:34 PM »
What is that under the wheels? Kinda mediocre box or at least to me based on how much I hate that hat and shirt but even if the only thing you're gonna keep is the board and wheels you're still getting over your money's worth. Deluxe needs to hop on this surprise pack craze, everybody would be hyped on that shit!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:37:32 PM by BraveUlysses »

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 01:34:48 PM »
"please send only action figures"
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Will Easley

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 01:36:04 PM »
that dgk graffiti grip split up in squares. like i said i aint too mad about the deck & wheels because they will eventually be put to use, but i feel like all that other shit is just junk to me lol. if anyone wants any of it PM me.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 01:40:56 PM »
No one wants any of it.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 01:43:24 PM »
that dgk graffiti grip split up in squares. like i said i aint too mad about the deck & wheels because they will eventually be put to use, but i feel like all that other shit is just junk to me lol. if anyone wants any of it PM me.

Did Kayo let people get a box of stuff from just one of their board companies, could people mix it up, or was it just all Kayo's choice?

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 01:43:53 PM »
Why in God's name do they have action figures?
-Gandhi

Will Easley

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 01:44:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Did Kayo let people get a box of stuff from just one of their board companies, could people mix it up, or was it just all Kayo's choice?

nah they just have you list board, wheel, and shirt sizes then give you whatever

Avon

• Rep: -2
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 03:17:09 PM »
Shit I would have been pretty bummed if I got that box

Brad Breath

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 04:28:05 PM »
I'll give you $6 for the figure

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 09:36:10 PM »
although I'm not feeling the graphic I feel its worth the $50 and what ever for shipping. If i was still living in the States I'd get myself one.. yeah the shirt and hat suck but you can sell it at buffalo exchange or put it up online.

[

Particleboard Penguin

• Rep: 10
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 10:04:34 PM »
Why would anyone be bummed on a deck and wheels for 50 bucks?

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 02:36:07 AM »
Why would anyone be bummed on a deck and wheels for 50 bucks?

seriously. i've ridden a few EXP/Organikas and that 8.06 shape works perfect for me. Ive never ridden Gold wheels but yeah for $50 getting a good deck, grip and wheels is a damn good deal. sucks i missed out!

[

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 10:23:05 AM »
It's some brittle old wood from 2010-2011.

foureyedjim

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 01:00:18 PM »
I'd just spray paint the board black and just give the lame shit away at the skatepark

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2013, 10:17:39 PM »
Got my box today. placed the order friday night, it shipped out on tuesday and got here on thursday although im on the west coast already so it could take couple days extra for those out east. cant really say im too hyped on what I got. i know ill use the board and wheels as solid backup gear but im really not fucking with anything else i got in there...except maybe the jolly ranchers

Sick Stevie toy.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me