Author Topic: Who makes the best boards in Europe?  (Read 5237 times)

Jares

Who makes the best boards in Europe?
« on: November 02, 2013, 03:59:49 AM »
Who are the best board manufacturers in Europe?

S.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
    • Fotos avatar image
Re: Who makes the best boards in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 04:14:23 AM »
I only know jart (Spain). Their boards sucked at first, but now they are on par with the avarage American press. Some people in Europe , Spain especially don't like Jart, because they were founded by non-skaters. I think they used to make furniture or something.

Jares

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 04:25:40 AM »

Yeah, I looked into Jart. The heads here say the boards are good again (They still can't hold a candle to Generator), but it would be sick to hook it up with a manufacturer here on the continent that was skater owned. Plus the shipping costs are gnar gnars. There is a dude who has a set up here in Leipzig but he mostly does longboards and cruisers and I don't think he could handle large orders...  Someone over here should just go for it.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 05:35:29 AM »

Yeah, I looked into Jart. The heads here say the boards are good again (They still can't hold a candle to Generator), but it would be sick to hook it up with a manufacturer here on the continent that was skater owned. Plus the shipping costs are gnar gnars. There is a dude who has a set up here in Leipzig but he mostly does longboards and cruisers and I don't think he could handle large orders...  Someone over here should just go for it.
Jart products are really on point and manufacture for a big part of the European companies. I think Antiz are made by jart forexample. I don't think there is any other big manufacturer in Europe

Ollie Ringwald

• Rep: -3
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 01:53:08 PM »
A third foot press their own decks and shop decks in the UK, never had one but I've heard they're good.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 01:04:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Jart products are really on point and manufacture for a big part of the European companies. I think Antiz are made by jart forexample. I don't think there is any other big manufacturer in Europe

I dont think this is true. Ive had a few Antiz boards not that long ago, and I have a board from a local company that is made by Jart, and they look,and feel very different, both in shape and in wood. The Antiz deck looks and feels a little like a Crailtap board,but with stronger wood if that makes sense. And Jart boards are legit as fuck. Too bad that as a company, they suck dick.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:06:26 PM by Filip »

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 12:41:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I dont think this is true. Ive had a few Antiz boards not that long ago, and I have a board from a local company that is made by Jart, and they look,and feel very different, both in shape and in wood. The Antiz deck looks and feels a little like a Crailtap board,but with stronger wood if that makes sense. And Jart boards are legit as fuck. Too bad that as a company, they suck dick.
You can be right, but concerning the shape they have tons of different press and shapes available, so it could just be a different shape.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 08:14:13 AM »
Just get it imported yo. Invented in America, ended in America. One.

Kinch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 12:10:35 AM »
A third foot press their own decks and shop decks in the UK, never had one but I've heard they're good.

I've had A Third foot boards in the past and they were ok. The local shop has their boards made there though and I just can't get on with them at all, maybe different shapes or something.

Shesty

• Rep: -8
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 10:33:16 AM »
Eina makes really good boards, but they are manufactured in US

bruxo

• Rep: -2
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 12:16:59 PM »
definitetly nomad skateboards,best wood in europe.worst i think would be blueprint boards,i heard only bad things about them.

Shesty

• Rep: -8
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 01:36:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

i think that regular antiz boards are manufactured in jart company,too. But new resin antiz boards are different so i have no idea where they can be manufactured

Jares

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 12:03:42 AM »
Just get it imported yo. Invented in America, ended in America. One.

Ugh, I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet on this one. One thing I have learned about doing business in the skate-game is that profit margins are pretty low, thats not a bad thing but, its something to be taken into consideration, especially when it comes to importing stuff. Live and learn. Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 12:07:43 AM by MODERNUS »

skateboardcollege

• Rep: -10
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 01:54:19 PM »
There are alot good brands with good boards...

Clich?, Magenta, Palace, Trap, Polar,....

But it?s the same like in the US, there is no best boardcompany with the ultimate deck
skateboardcollege.com

freddie_12

• Rep: 2
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 08:22:58 AM »
i've had 2 cliche decks and they've both been sick...

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 04:15:10 PM »
cliche=dwindle=china.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 08:08:27 AM »
artprinteurope.com

roxxon

• Rep: -1
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 10:55:33 AM »
Skating jart only for 2 years now, they're pretty good and they're quite cheap.