Author Topic: skate for yourself.  (Read 3359 times)

pica

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: skate for yourself.
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2013, 03:29:07 PM »
so you took the time to write a book about how you care about people not to care about pros? you came to slap, a page you don't care about, to encourage people to stop posting opinions you don't care about? wicked. what has skating for yourself to do with having an opinon about other skaters? all over the world people talk shit about politicians, football players, actors, musicians, hell even about their best friends.
keep posting, this place gets boring every once in a while.

20 year old who hates swag fags vs prolly 20+ year olds who sit around in their boxers talking about pro skaters

p.s I'm butt ass naked while i write this.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:39:57 PM by pica »

Young Satchel

• Rep: 19
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2013, 03:55:04 PM »
Man I was semi-with this dumb shit til you made the mistake of saying you were 20.

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 04:11:01 PM »
I LOVE PAINKILLERS

I kind of 100000% agree with you on this. Nothing is better than a shot of Demorol in the butt cheek after breaking a bone, or running the hot water over a Fentanyl patch while taking a shower. Ah, the joy of memories once cherished...

shark tits

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2013, 04:19:40 PM »
i'd go one better and say chewing fentanyl patches is a step up but at least you're in the ballpark. every so often i throw out my back and alls i get is some lousy hydrocodone. i'm hoping as i age they'll give me stronger stuff.

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 113
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2013, 04:32:58 PM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3317
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2013, 04:37:32 PM »
This post reminded me of the movie "Red Dawn"...I'm talking about the original...because of the name Ivan. Fuckin' Ruskies.

fappn poser

• Rep: 2
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2013, 05:29:16 PM »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2013, 06:17:44 PM »

dillanharp

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 06:22:08 PM »
This post reminded me of the movie "Red Dawn"...I'm talking about the original...because of the name Ivan. Fuckin' Ruskies.

GAY, speaking of Ivans, how do you feel about what's happening over there, with all the vigilante hunting of gays?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 06:30:42 PM »
who sit around in their boxers talking about pro skaters

damn and I thought my office was chill

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2013, 06:45:54 PM »
I didn't read that, can someone explain it to me in terms that would have been used for slang in the movie "Brink"?

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2013, 07:06:15 PM »
Guy writes article on skateboarding/skate industry blog about how people shouldn't care about pro skaters.

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2013, 07:29:17 PM »
i really like Panda Express.
Twin Perks

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2013, 07:58:40 PM »
i'd go one better and say chewing fentanyl patches is a step up but at least you're in the ballpark. every so often i throw out my back and alls i get is some lousy hydrocodone. i'm hoping as i age they'll give me stronger stuff.

Hah I didn't wanna mention chewing on them and letting the gel chill on your gums and shit, but if you've already done it then there's no way I can be the one to introduce that concept to you. The 100 microgram ones are by far the most amazing thing imaginable, I knew someone that had 5 of those strapped to his back at once while he was snorting Roxys and popping Xanax like he had a death wish.

I was in a really bad car accident recently, and all they gave me at the ER was one Percocet 5mg every other hour, and they sent me home with a prescription for Percocet that equated to two 5mg pills a day for 10 days. At the time I felt gipped, since I could easily take that in one handful at once around then. Thank god I slowed down a few notches, I thought I was going to die at one point  :)

Reading Ivan's posts makes me want to reintroduce myself to my opiate of choice though.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:00:12 PM by J.R. »

shark tits

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2013, 08:06:32 PM »
yeah brother, good for you and slowing down. i've had habits before and i joke about it on here and certainly wouldn't kick morphine outta bed for eating crackers but i am 90% sober. got 20 perc 5s last wk, lasted 2 days. heh, cause i paced myself. got half of that when i broke my thumb. basically the downtown hospital is junkie central [i've been NARCANed and dragged there a few times] so you gotta go elsewhere for better scripts.

Fuckboy

• Rep: 1
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2013, 08:57:39 PM »
I didn't read that, can someone explain it to me in terms that would have been used for slang in the movie "Brink"?

We're soul skaters, we skate for fun!

There are a lot of things about SLAP you don't know anything about. Things you wouldn't understand, things you couldn't understand, things you shouldn't understand.

otis shredding

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2013, 09:01:02 PM »
i hate to break it to you but                                     it sounds like you care

doublesteveburger

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2013, 10:10:18 PM »
kicking an opiate addiction was one of the hardest things i've ever experienced in my entire life.

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2013, 10:53:39 PM »
A dude I knew was dying of aids and his boyfriend asked me if I knew of anyone who wanted to buy a bunch of oxys to help with the funeral.

I'd had them here and there but were only the 30mg ones. Still nice though.

I bought a heap of 80mg ones from him for a pretty high price cause I felt bad about the dude dying.  I could have flipped them though and made money.

But I choose to eat them every day for a fair while.  Best drug ever. Even spewing felt awesome. Not sleeping, just lying on the couch in bliss. So itchy. So good.

Coming off them was fucked!!! Took over a week to come good. Dope sick.

Fuck I wish I had more though.
Twin Perks

plod

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2013, 02:57:40 AM »
Expand Quote
I LOVE PAINKILLERS
[close]

I kind of 100000% agree with you on this. Nothing is better than a shot of Demorol in the butt cheek after breaking a bone, or running the hot water over a Fentanyl patch while taking a shower. Ah, the joy of memories once cherished...

Ok I had to google Fentanyl as I didn't know what it was. Sounds like fun.

Fentanyl is a strong opioid. The transdermal patch is a long-acting formulation with a delayed onset of effect initially and a prolonged duration of action; plasma concentrations are halved about 17 hours after removal.2 It is unsuitable for acute pain. Each patch lasts 72 hours. Fentanyl accumulates to form a ?depot? in the skin below the patch, from where it gradually enters the circulation. A matrix ?drug-in-adhesive?* formulation has replaced the previous gel-reservoir patches, which had problems with leaking? and potential for extraction for illicit use.4

shark tits

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2013, 04:49:10 AM »

Reply with quoteQuote
kicking an opiate addiction was one of the hardest things i've ever experienced in my entire life.
yeah brother, me too. actually i'm 3 yrs [on november 10th] offa drinking. opiates are a bitch but i know a way to avoid dopesick or just power through it [when homeless]. you can take benzos for 3 days and then just be a normal person if you don't wanna be sick/strung out on subs or methadone forever. but good man for kicking.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2013, 05:04:37 AM »
Seeing as how the derailing of threads with food has been utilised quite a lot recently I was going to suggest we turn this into a 20 page plus Poppalardo thread as its been a few weeks now but it seems pain killers are the topic now. I love a good painkiller buzz and having had surgery recently I had a smorgasbord of choice involving Oxycodone, tramadol, hydracodone, sopodol ect. Weirdly I found the tramadol the most pleasing but was told by a doctor it's considered a dirty drug. I don't indulge much even when in pain though because those things make you constipated as hell and missing a shit is a sure fire way of ruining my day. I don't get it when girls say they've been constipated for a week, if I miss one of my 3 sometimes 4 times daily clockwork smallest room timeouts I'm ready to go digging for answers.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 05:08:26 AM by SodaJerk »

shark tits

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2013, 05:09:19 AM »
to sodajerk, i usedta wake up in a squat in detroit every day w/ the overwhelming need to defecate. but if i had a 'wake up' bag from the night before i'd get that in me and prolong the shits for another day. i don't honestly know how long i was backed up for but prolly a wk at a time. tramadols always bum me out when i go to the ER for percs. wanna tell the DR 'you gotta be shittin me pal'. i seen some documentary that people love that shit in Palestine. makes that place look even sadder.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2013, 05:32:51 AM »
to sodajerk, i usedta wake up in a squat in detroit every day w/ the overwhelming need to defecate. but if i had a 'wake up' bag from the night before i'd get that in me and prolong the shits for another day. i don't honestly know how long i was backed up for but prolly a wk at a time. tramadols always bum me out when i go to the ER for percs. wanna tell the DR 'you gotta be shittin me pal'. i seen some documentary that people love that shit in Palestine. makes that place look even sadder.
I live I the UK and they don't prescribe Percocet here, not even under a different name. They're pretty limited as far as synthetic opiates and opioids that they have approved. The ones that you do get can leave me feeling pretty nauseous most of the time, tramadol did initially but this time around it was all gravy. Still got boxes of them and all the other stuff.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2013, 06:12:18 AM »

masturbate for all.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE