Author Topic: ZERO OR DIE!!!!(NOT!!!)AM I ALLOWED TO CHANGE THE TOPIC??  (Read 6799 times)

buttchin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
Re: ZERO is a boring copany
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2013, 09:18:40 PM »
Expand Quote
You have got to be a dumb motherfucker who enjoys only low impact skating if you hate zero. Go do your research and watch all the zero and toy machine vids, you kook.
[close]
id rather watch guys like dennis busenits,silas baxter neal, marc johnson, or brandon westgate. i did enjoy jamie thomas part a lot though. no disrespect, i just dont like the vibe of zero.
go to one of the shop premieres or buy the video once it releases before you can put your input about zero. The video is seriously one of the best of 2013. And It's not only rails; ben hatchell and john rattray have all terrain parts

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 09:47:53 PM »
Real is a boring company.
Love their team, love their boards. I skate them often. Or, you know DLX boards..
But as a company, they're down right boring. Can't help it. But as much I would love to love them, I just can't help think that the lack in art directions is to big.
Couldn't agree more. I skate 75% dlx boards because they last and I like there shapes but the decks are either boring or ugly as fuck. Awesome team, awesome boards, in serious need of a good art director. As far as Zero goes. Not that boring. Maybe a little stale but they have a point of view and the stick to it which is cool i guess.

mr cheese

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 10:08:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You have got to be a dumb motherfucker who enjoys only low impact skating if you hate zero. Go do your research and watch all the zero and toy machine vids, you kook.
[close]
id rather watch guys like dennis busenits,silas baxter neal, marc johnson, or brandon westgate. i did enjoy jamie thomas part a lot though. no disrespect, i just dont like the vibe of zero.
[close]
go to one of the shop premieres or buy the video once it releases before you can put your input about zero. The video is seriously one of the best of 2013. And It's not only rails; ben hatchell and john rattray have all terrain parts
did nick boserio have a full part?

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 10:13:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
yes and a gnarly one. ollie over 5050 brookyln 16 rail in san diego, in full maniac form

mr cheese

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2013, 10:26:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
yes and a gnarly one. ollie over 5050 brookyln 16 rail in san diego, in full maniac form
sick, definitely looking forward to see his part. ive watched his life splicing part countless times