Author Topic: Who bought a PS4?  (Read 11229 times)

BALT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -28
Re: Who bought a PS4?
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2013, 04:53:10 PM »
i did and its great

dask8d00d

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2013, 03:03:29 PM »
Have any of you guys played warframe yet? It's pretty sick it's like a space ninja 3rd-person shooter version of borderlands with gameplay similar to that of mass effect 3s co-op missions. It was actually an indie-developed free to play game for PC but Sony hooked it up & got them to port it to ps4, even tho it's free to play, you can still unlock all the best items in the game through collecting & crafting, so you really don't even have to pay a dime for it. Graphics are nice, co-op play is fun online, and all the ninja shit like running across walls, melee attacks, etc. makes it really fun to play. If you're looking for some more action games to play on your ps4, I'd highly recommend it.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2013, 07:05:25 PM »
I'm gonna pick up a PS4 forsure.  I like to wait at least a couple months until they work out all the bugs though. 

dillanharp

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2013, 07:24:12 PM »
Have any of you guys played warframe yet? It's pretty sick it's like a space ninja 3rd-person shooter version of borderlands with gameplay similar to that of mass effect 3s co-op missions. It was actually an indie-developed free to play game for PC but Sony hooked it up & got them to port it to ps4, even tho it's free to play, you can still unlock all the best items in the game through collecting & crafting, so you really don't even have to pay a dime for it. Graphics are nice, co-op play is fun online, and all the ninja shit like running across walls, melee attacks, etc. makes it really fun to play. If you're looking for some more action games to play on your ps4, I'd highly recommend it.

I fucked with it last night for about 20 minutes.  Looks like it has potential if you sink money in to it, which i'm not going to do. 

I traded in 2k14, that game was ruining my life, getting me all frustrated.  The guy at gamestop said there isn't shit coming out until February, and a BUNCH of good titles got pushed back to fall.

Moist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • Deaf and Dumb
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2014, 02:45:10 PM »
The only reason I haven't bought a PS4 is for the simple fact of not being able to plug my hard drive in and watch skate vids/movies.

Until they fix that I'm sticking with my PS3.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2014, 04:54:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I fucked with it last night for about 20 minutes.  Looks like it has potential if you sink money in to it, which i'm not going to do. 

I traded in 2k14, that game was ruining my life, getting me all frustrated.  The guy at gamestop said there isn't shit coming out until February, and a BUNCH of good titles got pushed back to fall.

i played like 5 straight games of 2k and i was getting smoked.  Then i hate when you play against someone who has little knowledge of basketball and they run and shoot threes the whole game.  I was close to breaking this game...