Author Topic: XBOX ONE the thread  (Read 13409 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
XBOX ONE the thread
« on: November 16, 2013, 09:01:15 PM »
Anyone get one yet? Im waiting for a pricedrop and more games
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:05:21 PM by Tracer »

dillanharp

Re: XBOX ONE the thread
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 03:46:22 PM »

BALT

• Rep: -28
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 05:58:46 PM »
i wouldn't be surprised if tracer's ideas for a video game are a holocaust reenactment

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 10:30:18 PM »
PS4 has absolutely nothing on Microsoft. One comes with a better system, better online play, and it's not Japanese and made by SONY.

If you're complaining about a 100$ price difference you're broke ass should get a job! Xbox will always be there because it's America and we rule the world

Is it a good thing that such a tech gadget is made by America? I'll trust the Japanese with my tech.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 02:29:58 PM »
Fight me.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 09:08:30 AM »
720p and extra money for a webcam ill never use? are you a handicap?
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

shone237

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 03:46:12 PM »
Xbone is for morons and sheep, kinda like you I guess. So ya, enjoy.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 04:29:34 PM »
Two words

blue ray

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 06:15:48 PM »
Two words

blue ray
XBOX runs bluray too.. Anyone get one get?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 10:29:47 PM »
i think i might get it, ryse son of rome looks sooo sick

dask8d00d

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 10:53:27 PM »

IGN gave it like a 5.9 review score or some shit like that. Said the story, presentation and gory kills were all great, but the rest of the game is extremely repetitive and after a little while the gameplay gets really bland. campaign wasn't all that long either. i feel ya tho that was actually one of the more interesting xbox1 games to me other than forza

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 12:13:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

IGN gave it like a 5.9 review score or some shit like that. Said the story, presentation and gory kills were all great, but the rest of the game is extremely repetitive and after a little while the gameplay gets really bland. campaign wasn't all that long either. i feel ya tho that was actually one of the more interesting xbox1 games to me other than forza
i saw some walkthrough gameplay on it and i just want it so bad, the youtuber is TheRadbrad

Edit: im still good with my 360 probably wont buy any of the new consoles till the price drops

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 01:15:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Its a beyond basic hack and slash. It's pretty much a graphics show designed to promote the systems capabilities with gameplay being a major after thought.

Tracer

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 10:42:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Forza has sick graphics but driving games will always be a 1 and done type thing. If XBOX did the smart thing and released the final Gears of War game on XB1 I would FOR SURE be playing right now instead of writing this.

I'm holding out for Wolfenstein, MGS GH, and the multiplayer sports games

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 05:16:56 PM »
This thread is so fab.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 02:37:22 PM »
Fuck, why is no one talking about Dead Rising 3. Those games are so fun, I'm pissed it's an xbox one exclusive. Out of all the exclusives they have lined up that's the only one that really made me wish I had an xbox one but nowhere near enough to where I'd spend $500 on it.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 08:38:49 PM »
just picked up battlefield yesterday, played it tonight and i love it. Not to good at the game but its fun just running around in conquest capturing flags and driving cars. I also have nba 2k14 but the servers are always shitty. But so far im loving the xbox one

Tracer

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 07:59:37 PM »
Xbox 1 is not doing well, they should pull the plug like Sega dreamcast.

Def buying a PS4 in the near future

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 09:55:34 AM »
PS4 has absolutely nothing on Microsoft. One comes with a better system, better online play, and it's not Japanese and made by SONY.

If you're complaining about a 100$ price difference you're broke ass should get a job! Xbox will always be there because it's America and we rule the world

Oh wow , editing your first post , then doing a complete 180 and backstabbing your own superior system and selling it out going straight to its number 1 competitor when your favorite system needs you the most

how do you live with yourself ?

Tracer

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2014, 12:28:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
It took a few months for my brain to accept that Japanese TV gaming systems are better than Americas. I played the controller in Wall Mart and it is terrible, especially compared to the 360 and ps4.

Ill fuck with the FIFA 15 bundle if it's 399

Oh wow , editing your first post , then doing a complete 180 and backstabbing your own superior system and selling it out going straight to its number 1 competitor when your favorite system needs you the most

how do you live with yourself ?

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2014, 06:24:41 PM »
Not even released yet in Norway. I think ms releasing one without kinect is a huge mistake on their behalf. Will probably get one eventually, but my 360 will do fine for a while.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2014, 02:39:45 PM »
I think I'm gonna buy the Titanfall bundle within the next couple days. There's some rad games coming out this fall and I'm afraid if I wait until then I won't have the money to spare on a console since I won't be working as much as I am now.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2014, 08:26:04 PM »
I think I'm gonna buy the Titanfall bundle within the next couple days. There's some rad games coming out this fall and I'm afraid if I wait until then I won't have the money to spare on a console since I won't be working as much as I am now.

How are people still into xbox? didn't you see e3?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2014, 08:48:59 PM »
Because it's fun.

Tracer

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2014, 12:29:36 AM »
Still no titles to justify buying a ONE. It's going to take til Christmas before xbox goes full gear, drops the price, and release their marquee games. The system itself is great, and $500 is a good deal but I only consider the games available. Now that PS4 is crushing the market due to availability in 200 countries, XBOX can and will make the necessary changes for success. WE don't want kinect, we want to be couch potatoes and interact on the best online gaming network on earth. That and a smaller console with an interior power bar, 100% sure it's already in the works.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2014, 01:05:08 PM »
so the upcoming price drop to $350 has rekindled my interest in getting one. was going to go with a ps4, but I've still got 5 months of xbl and the exclusives are kind of whatever on both consoles at this point.

Tracer

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2014, 02:58:39 PM »
XBOX LIVE is the big persuasion. Much better and more realiable than PSN

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2014, 10:49:07 PM »
xbox one now has hbo go!!!

Tracer

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2014, 10:30:04 PM »
looks like xbox isnt giving up, shaved the console price down to 350 with a game. even though they're getting slaughtered by ps4 sales wise, live and the exclusives will keep the product strong. All in one is the smartest choice, so much more than a gaming machine.

I'll buy it in the new year, the slimmer version, no time to buy stuff for myself with Xmas looming

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2014, 01:12:06 PM »
My PS4 experience hasn't been as fun as I thought, I miss Halo. Considering trading in PS4 for Xbox AC bundle although I dont like AC.