Author Topic: NyjahThrasher part  (Read 21645 times)

5inchDick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NyjahThrasher part
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2013, 06:59:19 AM »
I CANNOT COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES I SHIT HOLYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIT

OR JUST YELLED FUCCCCCCCCCCK

HE MUST WIN UNLESS SHECKLER COMES OUT WITH 2 PARTS IN 31 DAYS THERE IS NO WAY THIS DUDE CANNOT WIN THE GOT DAMN STATUE THAT FUCKING FRONT BLUNT TO FAKIE ON THAT HUGE BRICK SET AND LETS JUST SAY FOR THE HELL OF IT THAT FIRST 50 AHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHHAHAA YOU JUST CANT HATE ON IT AND ALL OF YOU WHO ARE FINDING SOMETHING TO HATE ON ARE JUST BUTT HURT PIRATES OF FAGGOTRY AND MAD THAT STEVE BERRA DIDNT WIN SOTY

THERE IS NO BUT IT WAS FILMED BAD THAT ANGLE SUCKED NYJAH IS NOT A FILMER THAT SHITS IRRELEVANT

JUST GIVE IT TO HIM JUST THE 2 RINCON TRICKS ALONE FUCK IT IM DONE TALKIN

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2013, 07:21:10 AM »
I don't care.

Kankle

• Rep: -3
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2013, 07:30:39 AM »
I knew it would be good, but wow. That was much more than I expected. He killed it, but I still don't think i'll be voting for him for SOTY.

lee fernandez

• Rep: 2
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2013, 07:40:11 AM »
honestly i thought it would be gnarlier for some reason!! kickflip back smiths through kinks or nollie heel backnoseblunt clipper or something. was still pretty rediculous, and is that 5-0 the kink rail near the start the one from his thrasher cover? i thought he grinded through all the kinks

Yu Dum

« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2013, 07:54:34 AM »
Well, that was wild.

thugnificent

« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2013, 07:55:19 AM »
I don't care.

if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't have entered this thread and made that validation seeking post

dumbass

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2013, 07:59:05 AM »
Really liked that nollie bs noseblunt on that double rail. Mad dangerous.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2013, 08:07:57 AM »

man you post on slap too much! get off the internet and move on with your real life. you'll be happier.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

wiggitywiggity

• Rep: 25
  • You Don't Gnome Me Man!
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2013, 08:12:46 AM »

TomBodett

« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2013, 08:14:18 AM »
willow smith got good

dude, I thought the same thing!  I think it was on the crook biff but i thought he looked like one of Will Smith's kids

Tenterhooks

• Rep: 112
  • I love you x
    • http://davidgalletly.com avatar image
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2013, 08:28:25 AM »
They should never give him SOTY, even if he deserves it. He's so persistent that he'll keep trying harder every goddamn year and will singlehandedly push the limits of skateboarding waaay beyond where they'd be without him. It's for the greater good. He'll evolve wings by 2020. That or kill himself.
"Was I a hero? Maybe to Hero, I was a hero." - Doug Brown

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2013, 08:48:30 AM »
SOTY? Are you guys idiots? Look at this shit.

Brett

• Rep: -14
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2013, 09:00:23 AM »
19 years old? he's a kid!

3 flip front smith and that kick front nose shuv were super sick but that switch front blunt at 3:05 and the two tricks that followed it and the front blunt to fakie at 4:40? oh my fuck!

Everyone hates the kid half their age can do more in the first five min of arrival than they have done in the past 5 years total!

Don't complain, step up. And if you can handle bouncing off the concrete as Nyjah did and getting back up like it was nothing, you too may one day hold the title of SOTY! Good luck with that.

This was pretty crazy and to think, he probably already has another part ready to drop!

Jake

• Rep: -33
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2013, 09:07:16 AM »
This guy is so gnarly, he fucking killed it, definitely impressed me. It's too bad he doesn't have a dope style so he could be everyones favorite skater. From one tall guy to the next, someone needs to tell him to wear baggy clothes to hide that awkward lank. The red shoes red pants combo made me cry inside.

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2013, 09:10:49 AM »
Wow, that was just fucked up. Every trick was a gnarly hammer. I doubt that anybody else in the world could have gotten up from that crooked slam (maybe rowley). That slam and how he made it right after made me wanna go attack some big ass shit.

I'd venture to say David G would as well; that guy has no regard for personal safety.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2013, 09:47:05 AM »
mark suciu better get soty

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2013, 09:53:38 AM »
What the fucking fucking fuck dude

I go to peep the part after reading these comments and shit is not working after repeated attempts of opening the link to thrasher

I'm seriously thinking they took it down

I'm stressing this shit now...

Edit:FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE SON! And I must say it was probably the best thing ever for what it is which is heavy rails and stairs, I like a little more color/creativity in my skating but hey, you can't knock hammers BUT with that said, I found it kinda predictable, like a little too flawless you know? Nothing caught my eye as being a little sketchily stylish or even slightly awkward which can actually make a trick look better than had it be done bolts which gets kinda monotonous and repetitive after a little while, un gnar me or whatever nigga, I'm keeping it G on this shit and sticking to my guns with Westgate as my ballot for SOTY

Props to Nyjah for getting back up for that crooks down the rail that McCrank even got served on way back
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:10:27 AM by Kanye Omari West »

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2013, 10:06:38 AM »
Those Rincon rail tricks alone were just nuts. You do have to give the guy credit for stepping it up. All the time when he was little, everyone would front on his style and skills cause it looked like some odd kid shit. Now that he's grown, dude is leaps better than he used to be. But I like progression and I like seeing how skaters can push the limits farther than expected.

Side note, saw this on his Instagram. Seems like he reunited with his pops:

And this:

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2013, 10:11:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

man you post on slap too much! get off the internet and move on with your real life. you'll be happier.

Yeah that one post put L33T over the top.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:22:38 AM by paraquat »

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2013, 10:12:30 AM »
Those Rincon rail tricks alone were just nuts. You do have to give the guy credit for stepping it up. All the time when he was little, everyone would front on his style and skills cause it looked like some odd kid shit. Now that he's grown, dude is leaps better than he used to be. But I like progression and I like seeing how skaters can push the limits farther than expected.

Side note, saw this on his Instagram. Seems like he reunited with his pops:

And this:

That's fucking awesome

Those tattoos however, are not...

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2013, 10:18:09 AM »
Nyjah really cleaned up his style. Last time he released a part for Thrasher (I think it was for Thrasher) I had to force myself to watch it all the way through. This time he added cleanliness along with progression. Gotta give him credit for that. I'm pretty sure I'll even rewatch it --- which says a lot, since I rarely rewatch anything these days.

Still not stoked on his mentality though. SOTY is the only contest he has yet to win. Yet being the key word, as I'm positive he's got it this year. He's been Thrasher's biggest and most prolific promoter. He really is the POTY.

But in my opinion, and the opinion of the Slap SOTY poll, Westgate is the real Skater Of The Year. Closely followed by Suciu.
http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=74487.0

« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:21:06 AM by Iceman »

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2013, 10:20:45 AM »
how long has he been filming for this part? where does he find the time? that was really gnarly good for him.

CoffinAlex

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2013, 10:27:32 AM »
All the tricks were gnarly, too bad I couldn't stop concentrating on his awful style :/ Looks like he's going switch even when he's skating regular... I wouldn't choose him for SOTY but he's definitely in the group of dudes who deserve it.

jonnysheen

• Rep: -63
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2013, 10:30:08 AM »
If he wins SOTY it starts a precedent.  

Like the Oscars, you put out a part just before the awards and prepare a speech.  A formula of big handrails and ledge tricks will decide who?s top by a panel.    
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:41:19 AM by jonnysheen »

BALT

• Rep: -28
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2013, 10:49:38 AM »
words cannot describe

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2013, 10:51:00 AM »
From one love to one glove.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2013, 10:55:19 AM »
I like nyjah and have been excited to see this part but god damn I  wish they would have picked a different song......

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2013, 11:35:15 AM »
Seems like people are breaking this part down and examining everything there possibly is to hate on this kid, That was some next level shit , stuff that probably wont be surpassed anytime soon. He even wore a skate and Destroy shirt , wouldn't  hate or be surprised if he miraculously won past all the hate and negative things going against him. We still go a Suciu and Ishod part coming too so its not over yet.

Babby

• Rep: 39
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2013, 11:37:20 AM »
From one love to one glove.

He could very well be the Michael Jackson of skateboarding.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2013, 11:42:09 AM »
Can't hate on this, SOTY would be well deserved. I like how he added quite a few tech NBDs, not just a stair to every rail banger.

I liked this too. The kickflip bs 270 lipslide jumped out at me for that.  I liked that multi-kink feeble he did too where one small section of the rail was kinked really oddly.  I could see that grabbing your truck.  And his front 180 switch crook back to regular was awesome too.

I'll agree with HATE! that this stuff was awesome but doesn't get me super excited.  You can't deny his talent or go to anyone better for a carcass toss part.  I don't know if he'll get SOTY though if only because I can't see him and Phelps having too much fun together on the SOTY trip.