Author Topic: Danny Minnick  (Read 1892 times)

Oprah Winfrey

Danny Minnick
« on: November 29, 2013, 11:54:29 AM »

Laban Fetus

Re: Danny Minnick
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 12:11:04 PM »
"The Blvd. was being adored by many and launched him into a whole new network of people."

So one of the most universally hated skatevideos by any kid or adult who grew up skating in the 00's was actually a masterpiece?

Guile

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 12:21:56 PM »
This guys the worst, he used to advertise Mariano and penny and shit on the cover of his vids and in magazines then have one clip that was in something else or bootlegged. Danny Minnick doesn't deserve to have a name, he should be known as "the loser".
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

shark tits

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 12:24:34 PM »
"The Blvd. was being adored by many and launched him into a whole new network of people."

So one of the most universally hated skatevideos by any kid or adult who grew up skating in the 00's was actually a masterpiece?

that's how they tried to put 'paul's boutique' but i still think it's a piece of shit. around 99 i was skating seattle and the kid i was w/ said danny minnick pulled a knife on him. i was surprised, thought he was just a tree strangler.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 12:33:41 PM »
This guys the worst, he used to advertise Mariano and penny and shit on the cover of his vids and in magazines then have one clip that was in something else or bootlegged. Danny Minnick doesn't deserve to have a name, he should be known as "the loser".
that really pissed me off.

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 01:38:32 PM »

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 02:17:36 PM »

i don t know man- these clips are just off the top of my head... there s a lot more

dick wolf

• Rep: -7
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 03:24:58 PM »
Pauls boutique?

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 05:20:45 PM »
that penny ghetto child video is probably my favorite penny clip ever.

think that was from a digital video though not minnick's friends productions or whatever.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

shark tits

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 09:06:58 PM »
Pauls boutique?

yeah, for those of us who wanted another 'license to ill' it was a piece of shit but nowadays people try to act like it was avant-garde ahead of it's time.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 11:15:29 PM »
that penny ghetto child video is probably my favorite penny clip ever.

think that was from a digital video though not minnick's friends productions or whatever.
don t know who edited it but all the footy s from minnick- it s scattered across his vids

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 11:29:53 PM »
Yea man I remember that. That was shitty. But somehow he got his videos and his name all over the world. Hats off for that move, not for the content of his videos.
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."

Vibes of skating rocks

• Rep: -22
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 12:15:34 AM »
He got by being Chad Muska's homie back then. Complete piece of shit.

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 01:44:39 AM »
he was my waiter at the saddle ranch once.....i new ben pappas and i knew he was real close with him at one point so we chatted abit about skating etc......super friendly.

anyone have that section of the pappas brothers from skate nation?? guadamunkas??

mfkream

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 02:08:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Pauls boutique?
[close]

yeah, for those of us who wanted another 'license to ill' it was a piece of shit but nowadays people try to act like it was avant-garde ahead of it's time.

I certainly don't want to get into this with you but it's a simple fact that that album was a game changer production-wise.

dick wolf

• Rep: -7
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 02:52:22 AM »
Well as for Danny, he always seemed sketchy, I get what some of you are saying...as for Paul's Boutique, you're totally wrong, it's every bit the masterpiece License to Ill is with some growth, speak for yourself on that shit.
And, just FTR Paul's Boutique>>>Danny Minnick.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 08:26:03 AM »
Well...when Penny is a rapper.....Paulo is a musician.....Muska is an artist....what are you suppose to be?  Would have respected him way more if he became a dancer....

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 08:45:28 AM »
I used to fuck with balance in the world of chaos. But i was 12 and it was 1997.