Author Topic: Skate 3 Park Exchange  (Read 1674 times)

AfterEight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
Skate 3 Park Exchange
« on: December 08, 2013, 01:06:37 PM »
Calling all EA skaters: I just made a dope park called Alley Cats and its fucking sick. I'm gonna upload it now and you guys tell me what you think. (Looks best with the high camera angle in video settings, normal difficulty)

Im on Xbox GT: DJ leath

Do you guys have a sick realistic park to share?

dask8d00d

Re: Skate 3 Park Exchange
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 11:42:54 PM »
Back when I had an xbox i made a super sick TF type of park that had a little bit of everything and was super sick. just search FiftyScent it should still be there. hopefully its the most updated version cuz i know i had beta version with a bunchy of shitty floating tunnels above the park just because but I'm pretty sure i took those out and made like an upstairs street course or some shit. i wish i had access to in on my PS3 because i spent quite a lot of time building it and i could just play some music & skate that shit for hours. play make use of that thing man i swear i put in too much work for it just to be sitting all abandoned on some EA server!

AfterEight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
Re: Skate 3 Park Exchange
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 02:24:08 PM »
Back when I had an xbox i made a super sick TF type of park that had a little bit of everything and was super sick. just search FiftyScent it should still be there. hopefully its the most updated version cuz i know i had beta version with a bunchy of shitty floating tunnels above the park just because but I'm pretty sure i took those out and made like an upstairs street course or some shit. i wish i had access to in on my PS3 because i spent quite a lot of time building it and i could just play some music & skate that shit for hours. play make use of that thing man i swear i put in too much work for it just to be sitting all abandoned on some EA server!

Damn, I don't think I could find that thing. The only way to really find shit is to upload it again, and we can scroll back through the most recent parks.