Author Topic: youness is pro  (Read 4118 times)

kahn souphanousinphone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Re: youness is pro
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 11:11:45 AM »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 02:05:09 PM »

Youness focusing life
Complete lack of robot style and I preferred this to the Chronicles edit.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2013, 04:01:30 PM »
Nollie front heel flip fakie manny fakie tre out...perfect .

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 393
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 09:58:16 AM »
Within' a few tries...

Youness has always been lightyears ahead of the people he skates with. I know him since he was a little whippersnapper.

We lived in the same street, and he always hung around with his 2 brothers. After a while he started hanging out at the skatepark and quickly became psyched on skateboarding. I think the first year he skated, him and his 2 brothers had to share 1 board...

2 bro's started to take skateboarding seriously, and they were both very talented. Youness was always the one that was more interested in skating and he was always borrowing videos from me. Every night he would come over to check 411's, staring in awe towards the tv screen.
Daewon, and the deca video's were his favorites and it definitely show in his skating. ALMOST is a perfect fit for him.

Being 10 years older than the young man, I was psyched on his skating. He was a supersmall kid that learned extremely fast. I remember that we were skating on of the crappy spots in our home town. It was a small gap behind the youthcenter, and the older genration that was skating it was satisfied with doing 180's over the gap. Youness was skating a few feet away and he was learning heelflips. 4 weeks later we were skating the gap again and the he comes up and backside 180 heeled it. Perfectly.

Same with learning kickflips. He learned them, and a week later he was flipping a local 4 stair (with a very weird landing)...

That show how fast he progressed.

Like always when a dude gets good, tond os local kids started to get jealous. Of course the local "skateheroes" were intimidated by a guy half their age. And the kids his age started to hate on him or stopped skating. The older kids always pushed him and I think he started to get going when a local skateshop started sponsoring him. He met other kids his age that were SUPERGOOD as well, and he got even better...

When he got on NIKE SB, that's when shit got serious.

Also Check out NIKE SB Team manger KASPAR VAN LIEROP's footage:

Kaspar van Lierop Promo video 1998

Kaspar van Lierop Colorblind video (2006)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:38:27 PM by DISTANT RUMOURS »

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2013, 02:06:31 PM »
Within' a few tries...

Youness has always been lightyears ahead of the people he skates with. I know him since he was a little whippersnapper.

We lived in the same street, and he always hung around with his 2 brothers. After a while he started hanging out at the skatepark and quickly became psyched on skateboarding. I think the first year he skated, him and his 2 brothers had to share 1 board...

2 bro's started to take skateboarding seriously, and they were both very talented. Youness was always the one that was more interested in skating and he was always borrowing videos from me. Every night he would come over to check 411's, staring in awe towards the tv screen.
Daewon, and the deca video's were his favorites and it definitely show in his skating. ALMOST is a perfect fit for him.

Being 10 years older than the young man, I was psyched on his skating. He was a supersmall kid that learned extremely fast. I remember that we were skating on of the crappy spots in our home town. It was a small gap behind the youthcenter, and the older genration that was skating it was satisfied with doing 180's over the gap. Youness was skating a few feet away and he was learning heelflips. 4 weeks later we were skating the gap again and the he comes up and backside 180 heeled it. Perfectly.

Same with learning kickflips. He learned them, and a week later he was flipping a local 4 stair (with a very weird landing)...

That show how fast he progressed.

Like always when a dude gets good, tond os local kids started to get jealous. Of course the local "skateheroes" were intimidated by a guy half their age. And the kids his age started to hate on him or stopped skating. The older kids always pushed him and I think he started to get going when a local skateshop started sponsoring him. He met other kids his age that were SUPERGOOD as well, and he got even better...

When he got on NIKE SB, that's when shit got serious.

Also Check out NIKE SB Team manger KASPAR VAN LIEROP's footage:

Kaspar van Lierop Promo video 1998

Kaspar van Lierop Colorblind video (2006)

isnt scuba steve TM?
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 393
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2013, 02:11:59 PM »
Nah you're right man, Kaspar is Nike SB?s Sports Marketing manager.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2013, 02:22:03 PM »
Nah you're right man, Kaspar is Nike SB?s Sports Marketing manager.

I have no clue what that means but if its another dude gettin paid then i guess i cant hate, drain that corporate belly fools yeah b
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

sharkbarf

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2013, 04:03:31 PM »
He's pro for Dwindle.