Author Topic: WTF Tricks  (Read 7266 times)

KUberry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
WTF Tricks
« on: December 16, 2013, 10:05:44 AM »
Have you ever been skating or trying a trick and then just randomly done some crazy late flip shit you didn't mean to do? I accidentally did a fakie fs flip late flip trying fs half cab flips. Let's hear some of yours.

cretard

• Rep: -12
  • 5st place
Re: WTF Tricks
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
I've always been a fan of the good ol' bailed out backside flip to ass landing roll away

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 10:28:41 AM »
Sometimes when I'm trying fakie impossibles, they don't wrap and end up doing a 360 pressure flip.

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 11:28:46 AM »
one time i accidentally did a backside nosebluntslide down a handrail in the rain.

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.

JBones

• Rep: -88
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »

WOOLY MAMMOTH

railchomper420

• Rep: -35
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 01:08:32 PM »
super good vid, always get hyped on ryan spencers part

self-loathing gnarcissist

• Rep: -92
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 02:07:28 PM »
While learning switch flips there was an instance where I mob flipped it halfway then kicked back up accidentally and landed a switch semi flip. Rap game Rodney Mullen.

juhzden

• Rep: 6
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 02:59:25 PM »
When I was learning how to fully wrap the board around my foot learning impossibles, I did that mike-mo trick.

Probably A Robot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
  • dancing about architecture
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 03:00:26 PM »
Haven't had any recently. A long time ago I was trying to learn fs 5-0 bs shove on a ledge, and I accidentally did a perfect shove underflip out.

Best accidental trick ever:

Lucas Puig - FULLY FLARED
"I'm regular, but I identify as switch backside."

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 03:15:32 PM »
winged a back boardslide like a complete person a week or so ago and ended up with a nice back crooked for my trouble

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 03:25:12 PM »
More than once while screwing around with late flips they have turned into some crazy shenanigans.

While trying ollie late flips I accidentally did a late hard flip I guess you would call it. I ollied, stabbed down for the late flip and the board did the motions of a hard flip only mobbed like crazy with my back foot.

Several pop shuv late flips have turned into pop shuv late shuvit flips. Its ugly as sin and bounces of the ground a dozen times before I landed but with late flips I take what I can get.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 03:32:03 PM »
ask ym dad

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 03:38:30 PM »
this is nuthin. my boy does triple kickflip late shuvit and double dolphins/front foot hardflips. he'll also out boardslide you.

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2013, 03:56:52 PM »
I was trying a front board bigspin on a tall flatbar one day, and I had a chip in my tail that my foot would catch in every time.  When I'd spin the board it would flip.  After twenty tries or so I had front board bigflips on lock.  When I later switched my board out, I lost the trick forever.

I also once road away from a backside flip perfectly on this street euro gap, on one foot.  Tried to bail and somehow landed in a ballerina stance. 

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2013, 04:09:59 PM »
i was learning tailslide kflip out to regs on my box in high school and tailslid the whole box and did the cleanest double flip out...wata weird trick, i actually could do them for a little while. there are only like 5-10 tricks ive learned in my life that i actually ended up losing, and now haf to try realll hard to land them, when they were once perfected, variel heels for example.

anyway i was watchin the baby mcclung part and he did a tailslide dub flip out and it was the first time i saw someone do it besides me.

THATS THE BEAUTY OF SKATING. THERE IS SUCH AN ENDLESS VOID OF TRICKS, THAT YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO BE THAT GOOD AND CAN HAVE YOUR OWN STYLE AND OWN SET OF TRICKS (SEE BEAGLE AND GOU MIYAGI FOR EXAMPLE)
try to remember, forget

rideforJJ

• Rep: -1
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 04:33:08 PM »
watching some legit hesh dudes hangup, land on the wrong part of their board, revert out of nowhere or pull into some fucked up stall and barely make it is more WTF to me than my lazy ass not balancing or flicking right. Eitherway I know that great feeling to land some bullshit; especially when no one else sees it so I don't have to brag or keep trying something I will probably never do again.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -458
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 05:16:53 PM »
trying fakie big flips, I've ended up doing them with double flips. looks hideous!

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3313
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 05:23:36 PM »
I landed an ollie once...boy was that scary!

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 05:46:42 PM »
Nothing super crazy but I once accidentally no-comply 180'd off a rock while trying to bail, quarterpipe tricks with unintentional revert, I don't know. Late flips all the way though, huck and pray.

railchomper420

• Rep: -35
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2013, 08:08:47 PM »
a couple years ago I was skating my flat bar, my sister was trying to shoot photos, I tried front biggy board, but just front shuvd willy and made it haha, the photo was funny too it was like a fully locked willy

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2013, 08:40:25 PM »
one foot 5-0's happened by accident time to time.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Jerbz

• Rep: -1
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2013, 09:47:36 PM »
When I was like 14-15, wish I rolled away from it

FOR CHINA

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2013, 11:53:28 PM »
i was trying to switch lipslide this flat bar and over rotated it and ended in  with my front truck on the rail too. i freaked out and somehow whipped it off the rail in a panic back to regular.  

so that chris cole 180 feeble 180 trick switch.  scary as fuck
where is home?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2013, 12:23:07 AM »

WOOLY MAMMOTH

looks like something screech would do

yeah_wright

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2013, 02:38:53 AM »
It happens really often to me, that when I try switch fs bigspins i accidentally land a switch bigspin heel. But when I try to switch bigspin heel on purpose I don't even come close to landing it.

ShpotaSb

• Rep: -28
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2013, 08:24:45 AM »
It happens really often to me, that when I try switch fs bigspins i accidentally land a switch bigspin heel. But when I try to switch bigspin heel on purpose I don't even come close to landing it.
That happens to me all the time, bigheels are so hard. There was one time where I was filming a line and I was doing a varial double flip and one try I landed a weird looking one. My friend showed me the footage and it was a forward double flip or dolphin double flip, I have no idea what's the proper name for that trick It's the one Jimmy Carlin does in his wierd flatground video. Never landed that shit again. My head still can't process how that thing is done.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • JACKASS
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2013, 09:07:40 AM »

SKATE DAD

• Rep: 5
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2013, 09:58:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
That happens to me all the time, bigheels are so hard. There was one time where I was filming a line and I was doing a varial double flip and one try I landed a weird looking one. My friend showed me the footage and it was a forward double flip or dolphin double flip, I have no idea what's the proper name for that trick It's the one Jimmy Carlin does in his wierd flatground video. Never landed that shit again. My head still can't process how that thing is done.
I just threw up in my mouth a little when I read that.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2013, 01:46:39 PM »
I liked reading these responses. Double forward flip would be such an asshole trick to do in a game of s.k.a.t.e.

piftel

• Rep: -122
  • i have an avatar now
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2013, 01:58:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

admirable how openly you can talk about that
signature as well