Author Topic: Going on a Euro skate trip on monday...  (Read 1807 times)

Patrick2G

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -299
Going on a Euro skate trip on monday...
« on: June 18, 2014, 05:38:41 PM »
I'm leaving on a two and half month trip to Europe with some friends, with the main focus being skating (of course!). I've been consulting the web site skhateyou.com and am finding a lot of the spots we want to skate.

I am however having trouble changing the google maps language on the website to english from french and making a multi destination direction map so we can plan each day out and go from one spot to the next.

I've never been to europe, or another country to skate. Any advice is appreciated, especially with using this site. If anyone has any other websites similar to skhateyou or even a google maps account with spots mapped out I could use I would be obliged.

Thanks

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Going on a Euro skate trip on monday...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 09:25:09 PM »
Skateboarding should be your last resort when visiting Europe, there's so much to see.  Honestly don't even bring your board, Spain/ France are more fun without skateboarding. I'm a skate addict so you know it's coming from the heart

If you have to bring your board, check out Malaga. Tons of untouched spots noone else will see. Spain is great they have the fastest train in the world and France is right next door.

You will be treated like shit as an American, so be prepared for that.. Don't pretend to be Canadian I've seen fools try and pull that, not cool.

Patrick2G

• Rep: -299
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 02:08:29 AM »
Skateboarding is one of the best ways to see somewhere in my experience and I am canadian so I'm good bruh

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 03:07:37 AM »
it would really help if you could post a rough outline of your trip, where it starts, what your destinations are gonna be and stuff like that.

europe is big, you know.