Author Topic: Bastien-The lost part on friday  (Read 28014 times)

Sheffledge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -109
Re: Bastien-The lost part on friday
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2014, 12:30:41 AM »
FLIP a bunch of crakkka ass crakkkas for the that fuck shit

dude woulda sold a fucking million boards and shoes

FUCK FLIP...FUCK THIS RACIST ASS SKATE INDUSTRY

and

ALL HAIL THE AFRICAN SKATEGOD

GOTDAMMIT

rowley and aarto hating asses can eat dooky covered cock for a lifetime for shootin a nigga out in his prime

they need they ass whooped sumthin crazy for that nazi bullshit

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:32:36 AM by Sheffledge »

yukaton

• Rep: 7
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2014, 12:41:19 AM »
Amazing, and this is just random footage from really sorry to him leaving the states? Didn't appleyard use footage this old in the last flip video?

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2014, 12:43:37 AM »
Yeah he does a lot of variations of the same tricks but to be honest I think those are just his favorite tricks. I mean, let's be honest, it's not like he couldn't go switch flip a set or do a bs smith on a rail and be more generic. He can do any trick he wants.

Sheffledge

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2014, 12:53:16 AM »
crazy EVIL CRAKKKAS dont want a nigga to have JACK SHIT

god forbid a nigga take a break to raise his family and study a new art

GOD forbid a BROTHER burning that colorado an strummin the guitar to get a piece of mind

GOD forbid  a AFRICAN go completely apeshit on spot with out even tryin then get booted

GOD forbid a nigga live his LIFE how he wants to

whatever

word to ISHOD, NYJAH, and BASTIEN

the BLACK SKATE TRINITY

Sheffledge

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2014, 12:53:47 AM »
you evil crakkkka muvafukkkas you

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2014, 12:56:59 AM »
Well that was a smack over the head.  I wonder if anything will happen to him now sponsor wise, it would be an impressive blacklisting if not.  He uses cab flips like kids use tre flips these days.  I like it.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

Sheffledge

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2014, 12:59:46 AM »
FUCK YOU DEMON crakkkas

this man from the gotdamn CONGO

IN AFRICA

the got dam CONGO you hear

they coulda took his ass made him snort meth like a fucking midwestern teenager and made the nigga smoke and rape other africans for fun

this man MADE it

and them got dam crakkkas straight snatched his whole shit from him

cuz he was better then the best

a gotdamn skate PROPHET

the was scared to death, scared to look...fucking SHOOK

he spooked the dogshit outta FLIP and they dookied on his future

FUCK THEM AND FUCK THAT

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2014, 01:11:11 AM »
Flip has some explaining to do about how on earth this kid got dropped. That part was gnar as fuck.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He had that Etnies ad back in the day of cab flip back lip down the Melbourne gold rails and the footy never came out? looks like its going to drop in this part, there's a clip of him riding up fake that cuts off!
[close]
cab flip front board, which is even more fucked. They dropped pretty obvious hints it will be in there.
[close]

Are you saying cab flip back lip would be easier than cab flip front board?

[close]
absolutely. Try doing just a cab into both of those tricks then get back to me, k?
[close]

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about haha. I can cab front board flatbars but I'll probably never do it to a backlip. Not sure how you could think those would be easier.
[close]

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Landing blindside on the rail is obviously harder than spotting the landing. His whole "go try it then get back to me" was a dead give away he's just talking shit
I'm calling bullshit on all of you. A cab back lip works in a natural way, all you have to do is a 270 cab and you land right over the rail. Cab front boards you spin away from the rail, meaning unless you are coming at an angle or doing essentially an alley oop cabalarial you aren't going to end up over the rail.
Your line about "landing blindside" is stupid too, are you going to tell me next its easier to kickflip into frontside tailslides than backside ones?
I'm just saying, I've tried cabs into both, landed one of them, and the other made no sense at all, because you couldn't just do the cab and land on it.
edit: and one final thought- which do you see people 270 into more, boardslides, or lipslides? There's a reason for that.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -302
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2014, 01:13:14 AM »
FUCK YOU DEMON crakkkas

this man from the gotdamn CONGO

IN AFRICA

the got dam CONGO you hear

they coulda took his ass made him snort meth like a fucking midwestern teenager and made the nigga smoke and rape other africans for fun

this man MADE it

and them got dam crakkkas straight snatched his whole shit from him

cuz he was better then the best

a gotdamn skate PROPHET

the was scared to death, scared to look...fucking SHOOK

he spooked the dogshit outta FLIP and they dookied on his future

FUCK THEM AND FUCK THAT

LOL @ you.

How sick was the b/s flip into that bank / monument thing! That was my fav trick I've seen at that spot.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:18:20 AM by Suit Up! »

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2014, 01:21:47 AM »
And upon checking his twitter page, @SalabanziB, apparently a rock star energy drink video came out recently of him, Manny Santiago, and Lutzka, and they all completely fucking kill it. Bastien should get picked up. If he doesn't, then fuck the industry. Fuck, put him on selfish even.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oWlaIyPIrVE

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2014, 01:22:16 AM »
10 years old yet didnt feel outdated for one second.

Cab flip over the chain was my favorite.

Wonder though if Bastien will make a few bucks from this, Thrasher HOOK THIS KID UP WITH SOME DOUGH

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2014, 01:25:01 AM »
Holy fuck. A lot of those tricks are one ups at spots, but 10 years ago. Must have been a relief to be in the industry, heard what went down, but then not have worry about it because the footage wasn't ever coming out.

slappyslap

• Rep: -31
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2014, 01:30:11 AM »
And upon checking his twitter page, @SalabanziB, apparently a rock star energy drink video came out recently of him, Manny Santiago, and Lutzka, and they all completely fucking kill it. Bastien should get picked up. If he doesn't, then fuck the industry. Fuck, put him on selfish even.

RoedGroed

• Rep: 60
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2014, 01:35:25 AM »
Holy fuck. A lot of those tricks are one ups at spots, but 10 years ago. Must have been a relief to be in the industry, heard what went down, but then not have worry about it because the footage wasn't ever coming out.

My thoughts exactly!

That part was amazing, made me feel like skating.. might just be because I grew up watching Sorry, but that really did it for me!

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2014, 01:51:45 AM »
that was so good! the best thing was the perfect switch varial heel over the yellow pole to typical Bastien shenanigans! got me really hyped!

my only complaint would be that the editing is a bit heavy on the slow-mo, but other than that perfect

Probably A Robot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
  • dancing about architecture
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2014, 02:29:48 AM »
Fakie tre over the long 4 stair was one of the best I've ever seen.

Flip has some explaining to do about how on earth this kid got dropped. That part was gnar as fuck.
"I'm regular, but I identify as switch backside."

hadouken

• Rep: 54
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2014, 03:08:23 AM »
That was obscenely good - seriously, what could he possibly have done to get him kicked off? If a company got a part like this 10 years ago surely they would've known they'd shut it down. What the fuck happened?
&& lives to fuck the tits off new mums

Dutch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2014, 04:14:44 AM »

nice clip! bastien rocking nikes???

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2014, 04:21:38 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He had that Etnies ad back in the day of cab flip back lip down the Melbourne gold rails and the footy never came out? looks like its going to drop in this part, there's a clip of him riding up fake that cuts off!
[close]
cab flip front board, which is even more fucked. They dropped pretty obvious hints it will be in there.
[close]

[close]
absolutely. Try doing just a cab into both of those tricks then get back to me, k?
[close]

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about haha. I can cab front board flatbars but I'll probably never do it to a backlip. Not sure how you could think those would be easier.
[close]

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Landing blindside on the rail is obviously harder than spotting the landing. His whole "go try it then get back to me" was a dead give away he's just talking shit
[close]
I'm calling bullshit on all of you. A cab back lip works in a natural way, all you have to do is a 270 cab and you land right over the rail. Cab front boards you spin away from the rail, meaning unless you are coming at an angle or doing essentially an alley oop cabalarial you aren't going to end up over the rail.
Your line about "landing blindside" is stupid too, are you going to tell me next its easier to kickflip into frontside tailslides than backside ones?
I'm just saying, I've tried cabs into both, landed one of them, and the other made no sense at all, because you couldn't just do the cab and land on it.
edit: and one final thought- which do you see people 270 into more, boardslides, or lipslides? There's a reason for that.
I've done them both too and fs board is easier for the majority of people. You've been outvoted. Be happy that you can do the trick that is perceived to be harder by most.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2014, 04:53:17 AM »
Nyjah already did cab flip front board and thinking to back lip is easier is ridiculous...especially anything with height.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 05:02:53 AM by stephop »

ALABAMAMAN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2014, 04:59:36 AM »
that was so good! the best thing was the perfect switch varial heel over the yellow pole to typical Bastien shenanigans! got me really hyped!

my only complaint would be that the editing is a bit heavy on the slow-mo, but other than that perfect
he looks up at the flimmer like what else did expect....priceless

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2014, 05:34:04 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Gipper has a point. I was trying to do them onto a parking block last night and the cab back lip worked much easier. Unless you come at an angle on the cab front board, you're completely fucked. it just doesn't work.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2014, 05:50:17 AM »
I speak from experience here: cab flipping into frontside bluntsides or back noseblunts down 10 stair rails is actually easier than cab flipping into back lips or  front boards. They're always my first 4 tricks out of the car at every session, so you know you can trust me on this one.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2014, 06:06:36 AM »
I speak from experience here: cab flipping into frontside bluntsides or back noseblunts down 10 stair rails is actually easier than cab flipping into back lips or  front boards. They're always my first 4 tricks out of the car at every session, so you know you can trust me on this one.
Your go to tricks aint gay.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2014, 07:15:24 AM »
Gipper and Sheffledge are both completely correct in every way in this thread. weird, but true.

K

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2014, 07:51:34 AM »
I'm seriously losing skateboard right now - I can in no way be in on this talk (even though I could imagine, that if it is something really tall, front board would be easier and vice versa)

...anyways! A lot of the tricks he is doing is "Nyjah tricks" but this part just shows how much style matters! That is crazy (and 10 years ago DAFUQ?!?!?) someone pay him! He's also the most entertaining person to watch at a demo.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2014, 08:01:06 AM »
Fakie tre over the long 4 stair was one of the best I've ever seen.

how the fuck was this sat on for so long.  it would have been a game changer.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

SkateViolence

• Rep: 9
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2014, 08:11:07 AM »
This did not disappoint. Bastien should be getting way more than he is getting/has gotten out of the skate industry. There was no filler in that part but I think my favorite bit was the nollie bs 180 and cab flip line down the back to back sets.

Babby

• Rep: 39
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2014, 08:12:36 AM »
Big ups to Bastien, Ewan, Thrasher and all those involved in getting this out! Truly impressive stuff.

Dude still can't turn left though.

poster

• Rep: 14
  • tomatoes rule!
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2014, 08:24:48 AM »
He did a FS nollie in that