Author Topic: Boston! A letter to the scene "The most bad trend is all of skateboarding as..."  (Read 2994 times)

83money

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
All the fashion fags who say they don't like fashion yet they skate around boston with short pants they cut and gay ass bright colored socks. What happened to the real boston skate gear, it was cool, and some are still rocking it but I am seeing this gay new gear being pushed on the boston youth skaters from a gay company and I don't like it, the hipsters that run this gay ass company are actually good people that i have know since a little grom but i can't stand for the new fashion and style of skating that they are pushing. If you skate in boston you know who i am talking about, a little company that has one team member who can skate good but doesn't anymore and the rest suck ass. please don't be shit fags to the style of the up and comers in the boston skate scene. Will some one save the last scene with some good fucking gear and learn how to skate for real mother fuckers.

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
Why don't you like it?

Laban Fetus

That was real emotional. Were you dripping tears all over your space bar writing it?

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
what's the clothing brand?

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
why don't you just blacklist them
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Monkey_Mcpott

The OG Boston steeze.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
It's rare on SLAP that I wish I knew who a poster is "in real life" and some of the story that makes them post the way they do.

83...you're one of those posters.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
83 money, tell us more please!
I need a coffee

215Phaggot

• Rep: 4
The OG Boston steeze.

I thought this was just the basic skateboarding attire, I wear the same thing almost everytime I skate. It's usually jeans, Black or white plain t, skate shoes, and maybe a hat.

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
WOW! I knew it was going to be a good ride when I saw "most bad" in the title.

Get some good gear kids... then maybe 83 money will approve of your skateboarding.

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
Good to see that skateboarding is still about skateboarding and not about what you wear while doing it.

Please 83, please focus.

Monkey_Mcpott

Dude you are going to be soo bummed when you see kids rocking the new Dylan Shoe.

CreepySweaty

• Rep: 59
  • i am mitchie brusco i have done the 1080
#teamGOKU

Pango

• Rep: -30
yes I shop at the Garment District your point is?!?!?!?!

rapeface

Gotta stop dressing like a 12 year old at some point

Young Satchel

• Rep: 19
Kinda missed this lil terror.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
All the fashionHi fags who say they don't like fashion yet they skate around boston with short pants they cut and  please rape my gay ass until my anus resembles bright colored socks. What happened to the real boston skate gear, it was cool, and some are still rocking it but I am seeing this gay new gear being pushed up my ass, oh yeah! on the boston youth skaters from a i would like to meet GAY company and I don't like it, the  and some hipsters that run my gay ass into the ground with no mercy  company are actually good people that i have know since a little grom but i can't stand for the new fashion and style of skating that they are pushing. If you live in boston you know who i am,  talking about a little company that has one team member who can skate good but doesn't anymore and the rest suck ass. please don't be shit fag to the style of the up and comers in the boston skate scene. Will some one save the last scene with i'm always down for some good fucking gear and desperate to learn how to receive dick for real like a mother fucker!!! #devoutbitch #iwannabemanhandledbybears

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
Post a fit tho

Loyal Pawn

• Rep: 7
83money please do us all a favor and focus your account and your life.Its a persons personal choice what he/she wears.If you don't like what their wearing,don't look at them.Find the closest route to the Tobin and jump off it

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
aren't you the dude that got us all blacklisted?

also...

fit battle?

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
83, you seem a little one-sided here. Did your skate coach touch your no-no's? You can go ahead vent all over the internet. When I skate it's so much fun and I honestly do not care what anyone wears as long as they enjoy it. . . I am sorry someone with a different fashion sense than you ruins your whole session. That's seems a little feminine to me; but who I am to judge. Have a good day asshole. One more question, did you not make the football team, is that what happened? In Pittsburgh we all skype each other's outfits first so we don't offend any cool people like you, muah! :)

self-loathing gnarcissist

• Rep: -92
Dude you are going to be soo bummed when you see kids rocking the new Dylan Shoe.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
The OG Boston steeze.

Isn't this what every white skater looked like in 2002?

Jake

• Rep: -33
What the fuck? What normal human beings wants all skaters from a certain area to look the same? That shits weird. I'd rather a huge variety of kits.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
I only skate in pyrex.

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
Expand Quote
[close]

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
I hate that I know what company you are talking about.  those dudes have done more
For boston skateboarding than you will ever do. I don't share their style but i back what the do. And you're right about one thing; they are a really nice group of dudes.  
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 07:33:40 AM by tortfeasor »
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
FIT BATTLE STARTS NOW

EDIT - CAN'T POST MY WIZARD OUTFIT PHOTO, SORRY FALSE START
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:26:04 AM by Wizard Fight »

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal