Author Topic: Boston! A letter to the scene "The most bad trend is all of skateboarding as..."  (Read 3008 times)

tortfeasor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
All the fashion fags who say they don't like fashion yet they skate around boston with short pants they cut and gay ass bright colored socks. What happened to the real boston skate gear, it was cool, and some are still rocking it but I am seeing this gay new gear being pushed on the boston youth skaters from a gay company and I don't like it, the hipsters that run this gay ass company are actually good people that i have know since a little grom but i can't stand for the new fashion and style of skating that they are pushing. If you skate in boston you know who i am talking about, a little company that has one team member who can skate good but doesn't anymore and the rest suck ass. please don't be shit fags to the style of the up and comers in the boston skate scene. Will some one save the last scene with some good fucking gear and learn how to skate for real mother fuckers.

sorry to bump the thread but this is actually more proof that this is byran.  they all rode on coliseum together. 
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
  • the moon rules
Expand Quote
All the fashion fags who say they don't like fashion yet they skate around boston with short pants they cut and gay ass bright colored socks. What happened to the real boston skate gear, it was cool, and some are still rocking it but I am seeing this gay new gear being pushed on the boston youth skaters from a gay company and I don't like it, the hipsters that run this gay ass company are actually good people that i have know since a little grom but i can't stand for the new fashion and style of skating that they are pushing. If you skate in boston you know who i am talking about, a little company that has one team member who can skate good but doesn't anymore and the rest suck ass. please don't be shit fags to the style of the up and comers in the boston skate scene. Will some one save the last scene with some good fucking gear and learn how to skate for real mother fuckers.
[close]

sorry to bump the thread but this is actually more proof that this is byran.  they all rode on coliseum together. 
bryan never ride for coliseum, plus he's friends with them. It's not him
fuck you bama

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
I hate that I know what company you are talking about. ? those dudes have done more
For boston skateboarding than you will ever do. I don't share their style but i back what the do. And you're right about one thing; they are a really nice group of dudes. ? 

haha, wtf

its amazing that his description is in some way accurate

Pango

• Rep: -30
I'm from Boston and I really do not what the F this guy is talking about!?!?!? What company is this!?!?!?!?