Author Topic: Lisbon  (Read 6957 times)

muurr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Lisbon
« on: October 16, 2013, 03:05:46 AM »
Planning a trip to Lisbon next spring and since I don't find much informations about spots on the internet, I'm wondering if anyone know about some skate spots there ?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
Re: Lisbon
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 03:47:06 AM »
Planning a trip to Lisbon next spring and since I don't find much informations about spots on the internet, I'm wondering if anyone know about some skate spots there ?

I'm Portuguese but never skated Lisbon... you have really awesome skateparks like this new plaza:

it's called "parque das gera??es"

I know some street spots because of videos but be sure  that i many of them you will have to deal with this:

than you have this famous spots:

Lucas Oliveira skate run pra?a da figueira

Adidas Portugal Invite to Lisbon

STREET SKATE LISBOA

hope you like the city!  ;) (if you dont like it, come to Porto and then i can skate with you!  ;D )
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:58:41 AM by Sk.A.T.A.N »

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

muurr

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 06:11:43 AM »
thank you !  By any chance do you know where's this spot ? Thaynan Costa-f/s tailslide

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 07:15:54 AM »
thank you !  By any chance do you know where's this spot ? Thaynan Costa-f/s tailslide

I dont know... I've seen it a couple times in portuguese videos but i dont know the exact place! (one thing i am sure... Its in Lisbon!  ;D )

Edit: In the tags says "Universidade" (University) so maybe it's close to a Univ. but i dont know which one is!  :-\

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

DonSimon

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 08:54:46 AM »
Like mentioned before there's praca da figueira. In the evening you can usually meet some locals there and ask for other spots. When I was there the last time it was only skateable from 6:30 pm or 7 pm on. A local told us you might get trouble with the police otherwise (he said they hand out tickets and even confiscated boards) Close to that spot there's also a skate shop called tribal urbano.
There are some ledges at praca do comercio and you also have the expo skatepark at parque das nacoes, that's the one under the bridge (vasco da gama). There's also a watergap at parque das nacoes.
In Setubal (that's near Lisbon) you have another famous spot called largo de jesus.
Alfama (the spot with white benches, the river and the red roofs in the back) which was shown in one of the videos is not skateable anymore.
Besides that, like always, keep your eyes open. We found a couple of fun spots just by walking through the city.

And when you're there make sure to spend a night out in bairo alto and go to that bakery where you get pasteis de belem.

Molas

• Rep: 14
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 06:49:55 AM »
thank you !  By any chance do you know where's this spot ? Thaynan Costa-f/s tailslide

That's near the University of Lisbon Campus.
Metro stop named "Cidade Universitaria", there's a bunch of other spots in that area too.

Here's the exact location for that spot:
http://goo.gl/maps/cMaoX

muurr

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 03:55:19 AM »

truthislie

• Rep: 54
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 04:21:00 AM »
went to portugal last year and skated some parks - but i think surfing is where its at if you are there. so much fun!