Author Topic: Best Local Strip Joint - Michigan  (Read 7074 times)

yungCOLDsweat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
Best Local Strip Joint - Michigan
« on: January 21, 2014, 05:32:37 AM »
Need some feedback regarding what are some of the best tittie bars in MI.
"Yung Nigga 2 Yung"

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Best Local Strip Joint - Michigan
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 08:21:43 AM »
Venus on Michigan Ave and Wyoming has a polejam in front of it.

professional

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 01:41:25 PM »
Grind is a ghetto strip club downtown with a great ledge spot beside it

shark tits

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 01:50:14 PM »
Grind is a ghetto strip club downtown with a great ledge spot beside it
griswold?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 02:04:02 PM »
There's a Deja Vu about a mile away from my house. I've never been inside, but sometimes I ride my bike around the block and everybody is sad.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 05:56:37 PM »
There's a Deja Vu about a mile away from my house. I've never been inside, but sometimes I ride my bike around the block and everybody is sad.

I haven't experienced other strip clubs in the state to compare but I've generally had a good time at the Vu in Ypsi. The first time I got into an argument with the manager because I told him Cradle of Filth sucks and he got pissed and threw a chair on the ground. We reconciled when we agreed that Darkthrone is a good band.

The second time I got booed off the stage because they called up "Alec" to the stage on my (Alex) birthday, and I assumed they pronounced my name wrong since nobody else was getting up. Turned out they really wanted Alec, who was getting a lap dance paid for by his friends in the back upon his return from Afghanistan.

So yeah. I'm okay with the Vu.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 11:24:55 PM »
Strip clubs don't make sense. "Let's go to a place where not only do we have to pay to get in but we'll also pay women to make us hornier than ever without ever getting a release! Let's buy $9 mini water bottles while we're at it too!" Good times.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 01:05:51 AM »
Strip clubs don't make sense. "Let's go to a place where not only do we have to pay to get in but we'll also pay women to make us hornier than ever without ever getting a release! Let's buy $9 mini water bottles while we're at it too!" Good times.

You make it sounds so intriguing.

Never been to one. Being sort of a cheapskate doesn't comply with the aforementioned spending strategy.

yungCOLDsweat

• Rep: -10
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 05:12:49 AM »
Pole jams at the joint sound nice, but I hear Bogarts on Michigan Avenue is the spot I want to go to if I want to get my grind on.
"Yung Nigga 2 Yung"

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 06:54:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I haven't experienced other strip clubs in the state to compare but I've generally had a good time at the Vu in Ypsi. The first time I got into an argument with the manager because I told him Cradle of Filth sucks and he got pissed and threw a chair on the ground. We reconciled when we agreed that Darkthrone is a good band.

The second time I got booed off the stage because they called up "Alec" to the stage on my (Alex) birthday, and I assumed they pronounced my name wrong since nobody else was getting up. Turned out they really wanted Alec, who was getting a lap dance paid for by his friends in the back upon his return from Afghanistan.

So yeah. I'm okay with the Vu.

ive been to the vu twice when i was 18 because thats the thing to do when youre 18. i dont think ill ever go back. maybe i was there on bad nights, but both times there were no girls with tits bigger than B's, so you go up to the stage, slip a dollar in her g string and she jams her sternum into your face. its also a no alcohol place, which does mean that they get fully naked. for me, id rather have a few drinks than look pussy in the face, so that drops the vu down a few more notches, but i know everyone is different. and just because they get fully naked doesnt mean that if you get a lap dance that they have to take their panties off. i got one one time and she took them off for a few seconds, put her pussy in my face, then put them back on and went on with the dance. my friend got one and said the stripper didnt even take them off. another friend of mine said his stripper told him he could eat her out if he wanted, so obviously it depends on the girl. im not a strip club guy, way too much of a cheep skate, but if i were going to one, id go to one downtown, or maybe trumps or the hustler club on 8 mile. i think thats what theyre called, theres two big ones on 8 mile, just west of the lodge freeway. the vu is nothing special.

i feel like a total chump for writing this much about a strip club that i dont particularly like.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 07:09:40 AM »
Hahaha. When I worked at First National Building downtown, I would park in front of "the grind" and walk the rest of the way. At least once or twice a week I would come back and there would always be dudes leaning up on my ride smoking weed. Those parking blocks next to it would be fun to skate if they could just get with the times and pave their lot.

When I used to live in Ypsi, we used to frequent the vu pretty often, but not as much as "Leggs" further east on Mich ave. You normally wouldnt go to Leggs and think about sex, you would go there simply to laugh at it. The women there who get paid to get naked for you are laughable at best. I once won ten lap dances in a bet that the Lions would win 10 games and ended up giving most of them away.I used one on a girl who's husband would always come and smoke weed at my house. She tried to kiss me and as I turned my head to say "I dont kiss strippers" the music cut out like a Houseparty movie and another dancer across the club yelled "Oh then you're in the wrong spot then" It burned down and now is called "johnny's hotspot" but its legacy lives on.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 07:44:14 AM »
^ was that the sketchy looking place that was a little bit farther down michigan ave from the old simplicity park? if it is, i remember driving past that place a few times and laughing at the building, i cant imagine what the inside looked like or the girls who worked there.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 08:41:34 AM »
Yeah, that's the spot.

One girl that danced there asked if she could stay at my house one night not because she wanted to sex, but she didn't make enough money that night to get gas to drive home.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 09:34:32 AM »
Amateur night is the best night.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 10:33:27 AM »
Amateur night is the best night.

for laughs, yeah. both times i went was on am night. some girls really get into it, but its funny when one goes up and gets cold feet. the dj started making fun of one of the girls once because she wouldnt take her underwear off. he said something like "come on, were all dying to see that hairy bush you got!" she didnt think it was funny at all.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 08:14:37 PM »
ive been to the vu twice when i was 18 because thats the thing to do when youre 18. i dont think ill ever go back. maybe i was there on bad nights, but both times there were no girls with tits bigger than B's, so you go up to the stage, slip a dollar in her g string and she jams her sternum into your face. its also a no alcohol place, which does mean that they get fully naked. for me, id rather have a few drinks than look pussy in the face, so that drops the vu down a few more notches, but i know everyone is different. and just because they get fully naked doesnt mean that if you get a lap dance that they have to take their panties off. i got one one time and she took them off for a few seconds, put her pussy in my face, then put them back on and went on with the dance. my friend got one and said the stripper didnt even take them off. another friend of mine said his stripper told him he could eat her out if he wanted, so obviously it depends on the girl. im not a strip club guy, way too much of a cheep skate, but if i were going to one, id go to one downtown, or maybe trumps or the hustler club on 8 mile. i think thats what theyre called, theres two big ones on 8 mile, just west of the lodge freeway. the vu is nothing special.

i feel like a total chump for writing this much about a strip club that i dont particularly like.

You know, in my experience, smaller boob girls have given me better titties in the face than big boob girls. They know that in order to get somebody hyped, they need to sammich them together on you, while big boob girls kind of phone it in and just do a little jiggle.

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 10:54:21 AM »
I went to the Vu in Lansing a few times. The women were actually not bad, I just got vibed out by fat gangsters with shitty neck tats and sweat towels. Also a heavy Juggalo presense. Good ol' Capital City.
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

faarooq

• Rep: 7
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 02:32:28 PM »
There is a Deja Vu in Kalamazoo that is like 2 doors down from the indoor park Skate Zoo (Michigan's longest running skate park). I haven't been to it but you could kill two birds with one stone if you're in the area. I've been to the Vu in Lansing a few times and saw a chick on amateur night that had the tampon string hanging out of her strange. I also saw Lisa Ann perform there once. Her nipples are all outta whack. Omar's in downtown Lansing isn't bad but if you're trying to get a buzz, the beers there are mad expensive.

Fairy Boy

• Rep: 6
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 04:04:34 PM »
I love that most of the stories are about the various Vu's. Is that a michigan-only thing?

My buddy got a private lapdance at the one in Saginaw, got his tip licked, and ended up fucking her for a couple weeks. She had a stripper pole in her living room and had him sit at the base so she could spin around and slide onto his dick. I didn't believe him at first, but he did have a stack of 100+ free passes to show for it. Only good at that location, unfortunately.

Went to Lansing a couple weeks ago for my first non-Hurley strip club trip (Bobby knows what I'm talking about), did Omars (i think...pretty near some bar, topless-only?) and the Vu. Got a dance at Omar's and had no idea you're encouraged to shamelessly grope them. The part where they make small talk before the next song is weird...she told me her real name (I forgot it immediately, Cinnamon was a much better name) and tried telling me about classes she was taking.

I think the most important advice I can give is, regardless where you go, get real drunk first. Also get cash first and leave your ATM card at home.
She takes it in the butt a lot now though so I suppose everything worked out.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 05:59:11 PM »
I love that most of the stories are about the various Vu's. Is that a michigan-only thing?

My buddy got a private lapdance at the one in Saginaw, got his tip licked, and ended up fucking her for a couple weeks. She had a stripper pole in her living room and had him sit at the base so she could spin around and slide onto his dick. I didn't believe him at first, but he did have a stack of 100+ free passes to show for it. Only good at that location, unfortunately.

Went to Lansing a couple weeks ago for my first non-Hurley strip club trip (Bobby knows what I'm talking about), did Omars (i think...pretty near some bar, topless-only?) and the Vu. Got a dance at Omar's and had no idea you're encouraged to shamelessly grope them. The part where they make small talk before the next song is weird...she told me her real name (I forgot it immediately, Cinnamon was a much better name) and tried telling me about classes she was taking.

I think the most important advice I can give is, regardless where you go, get real drunk first. Also get cash first and leave your ATM card at home.

To fill everybody in, Hurley is a town on the Wisconsin-Upper Michigan border that has 1500 people and six strip clubs. I don't believe there is a city with over 10000 people within a 2 hour drive of it.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 06:10:33 PM »
michicgan sounds like a magical place

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2014, 05:20:17 AM »
michicgan strip clubs sounds like a magical places

king_in_the_north

• Rep: 27
  • I'm not liquid john
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2014, 06:07:36 AM »
There is a Deja Vu in Kalamazoo that is like 2 doors down from the indoor park Skate Zoo
That sounded like a bizzaro dr seuss book
also if you read my whole facebook timeline from back in 2007 then this will also prove that magic is real.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2014, 06:39:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

To fill everybody in, Hurley is a town on the Wisconsin-Upper Michigan border that has 1500 people and six strip clubs. I don't believe there is a city with over 10000 people within a 2 hour drive of it.

so this is why my dad and his buddies always went up to the MI/WI boarder for hunting season, then stopped as soon as i got old enough to hunt with them.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2014, 07:04:02 AM »
The first club I went to was Parkway in Grand Rapids when I went to Ferris State. The women who gave me my first dance had a tattoo of a big mouth bass on her tit. Its all been downhill from there.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2014, 07:06:53 AM »
The first club I went to was Parkway in Grand Rapids when I went to Ferris State. The women who gave me my first dance had a tattoo of a big mouth bass on her tit. Its all been downhill from there.

mine was at the vu in ypsi and she had a hello kitty tramp stamp. yours definitely beats it though.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2014, 07:22:27 AM »
was kinda hoping on Vegas style strip club stories , Amazingly beutiful super model strippers who dance like flunked out dance majors who preform sexual acts out of kindness and money .

Not really getting it here ...

Also as a person who has never been to stripclub . These stories dont really motivate me to go to one ...

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2014, 11:44:17 AM »
I got dragged to one one night when I waited tables. It was worst than this thread describes. It made me feel pathetic in a way I never had before. If you've ever seen some god awful cover band and the whole time your amazed that they actually have girls desperate enough to be into it... Its like paying to be one of those cover band groupy girls.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2014, 02:46:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

mine was at the vu in ypsi and she had a hello kitty tramp stamp. yours definitely beats it though.

I know exactly who you're talking about! I bought my friend his first lap dance from her as well. She did a handlebar-assisted backflip off of his lap!

Monty, trashiness is part of the fun. I felt weird before my first trip but ended up having a blast. The people who make it creepy are the ones who go out of the interest of getting off. Don't go with those people, bask in the weirdness, and it can be fun.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2014, 03:10:20 PM »
I felt weird before my first trip but ended up having a blast.

Hey, everybody! Look what I found!

Expand Quote
Strip clubs are better for the comedy than anything. One example would be when my friend put a dollar in his mouth and this coked out flatchested stripper (This was not the fanciest joint) came up and tried to grab it with her non-existent breasts. She went at his face so hard in her sped-up coked-out state that when her ribcage hit his face, she broke his nose. Blood came streaming out of his face and he went running out the door. The stripper, entirely unphased, just kept doing her rounds.
[close]

Good lord, that's amazing.

I'm glad someone made this thread, because there's a possibility that I'm making my first strip club excursion tonight. I feel like it's something everyone needs to do once but I have to say, I don't know if I'm really too excited for it.