Author Topic: Ryan Spencer Wallie Photo In The February Transworld  (Read 4804 times)

White Owl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
Re: Ryan Spencer Wallie Photo In The February Transworld
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2014, 11:04:58 AM »
Expand Quote
One of the best am's right now. I still watch this regularly.

[close]

never seen that part before, pretty heavy stuff going on. also was sick to see super 8 footage in it.

i remember seeing him in one of those old open house videos crailtap used to do and wondering if he'd end up on chocolate. stoked things have worked out for him at tum yeto though.

he won one of them and was on lakai for awhile

Shitbag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 11:41:38 AM »
Yep this dude has been killing it for a long time everybody in Hawaii knew and now the world is getting more and more wise to his antics.
I was at the Girl open house the first time he entered it (2009) and he pretty much blew everyone away but somehow ended up getting second place, the next year he went back and lit up the brand new redesigned warehouse and won the whole thing.

Was on flow for Lakai but who knows what happened with that, they probably have so many guys in limbo and they didn't know at the time how huge of a monster he was and was going to be, too bad, he would have worked out killer on Lakai and fit in perfect with the style they have now with Raven, Vincent, Riley Hawk, Jon Sciano, seems like they are into these kind of guys that skate fast and are super gnarly all around shredders.

Probably will be pro real soon, most likely within 6 months if Foundation knows whats good, they probably do so I'm looking forward to seeing his name on a board.

Chicken in a Can

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2014, 12:29:02 PM »
Under rated for sure.  Grinding up the hubba at the wedge is GNAR as hell. His WTF part ruled. Did like a switch heel (or something) then switch wall ride down some steps that looked super cool