Author Topic: jim gagne  (Read 26507 times)

GOKU

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
Re: jim gagne
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2016, 06:44:10 PM »
In this one Skateboard Mag there's a Svitak interview where he said he was bummed that Lucero kicked off Gagne for goin to school behind the Labels back. Sayin something like Lucero wanted them to be like 100 percent skate rats or something like that???

What a completely shitty thing to do. God forbid a skater wants a backup plan for their future! Black Label isn't exactly a nest egg for when you get too old to skate at a professional level, either...

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2017, 06:48:08 AM »
I work in Greenfield, MA, Gagne's hometown, and boy let me tell you, it's a shithole.
It is amazing that he got out of this town and turned pro. RULER.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

shark tits

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2017, 06:58:21 AM »
I work in Greenfield, MA, Gagne's hometown, and boy let me tell you, it's a shithole.
that's dope, you must skate UMASS a bunch? UMASS is important for giving us pixies and gagne, 2 of america's buried treasures!
booby prize to broderick and dinosaur jr also tied to the region.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2017, 07:36:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
that's dope, you must skate UMASS a bunch? UMASS is important for giving us pixies and gagne, 2 of america's buried treasures!
booby prize to broderick and dinosaur jr also tied to the region.

Definitely. The Gagne ledge still gets used! My old roommate did a switch noseslide shove out down it many moons ago, haha.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E