Author Topic: Luan's Nike Part and Westgate's Made part. up now  (Read 1628 times)

Tyroneshoelaces

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
Luan's Nike Part and Westgate's Made part. up now
« on: February 10, 2014, 07:09:33 PM »
...unfortunately it's the berrics.  westgate's full MADE part is also up.  as far as i know this is the only place you can watch these in HD legally.  a slew of other people's 2013 parts too

sorry if everybody already knew this.  some TGunz in there too

http://theberrics.com/populist/luan-oliveira.html
where is home?

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: Luan's Nike Part and Westgate's Made part. up now
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 10:51:04 PM »
...unfortunately it's the berrics.  westgate's full MADE part is also up.  as far as i know this is the only place you can watch these in HD legally.  a slew of other people's 2013 parts too

sorry if everybody already knew this.  some TGunz in there too

http://theberrics.com/populist/luan-oliveira.html

The new thrasher has it on the hell of a year dvd. Ehh im cool on luan.

I Dont Know3948

• Rep: -12
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 02:47:54 AM »
never understood the luan hate. incredibly talented kid, skates fast, diverse (fairly) terrain, big ol' bag of tricks, HUGE pop, always looks like he's having fun, hasn't really ever done or said anything super whack (to my knowledge)... is it just cause he's on flip? do people not like his trick selection? or is this just one of those things where he's too good and people can't handle it haha

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 11:28:02 AM »
never understood the luan hate. incredibly talented kid, skates fast, diverse (fairly) terrain, big ol' bag of tricks, HUGE pop, always looks like he's having fun, hasn't really ever done or said anything super whack (to my knowledge)... is it just cause he's on flip? do people not like his trick selection? or is this just one of those things where he's too good and people can't handle it haha

I dont hate Luan one bit. Dude is super gnarly but to be honest its just not my cup of tea. Im sure plenty of people fan out on him all the time so its no big deal. He just seems to always become the automatic skip section to me. Maybe its the criss cross arms i cant look past or idk. Much success to him in the future though im sure hell be around for a while.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 11:41:35 AM »

it's that one
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 11:52:08 AM »

It has to be the flip-in-flip-out stuff because there really couldn't be any other grievances.