Author Topic: Ride Channel, WTF  (Read 15317 times)

brink

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
    • Rob Brink
Re: Ride Channel, WTF
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2014, 06:51:48 PM »
wait, is RawhIDE tony hawk? cause he does own ride channel
fuckin A' tony, welcome to the boards!

NO BUT IF YOU KNEW SOME OF THE PEOPLE AND VIDEOS RAWHIDE FILMED BACK IN THE DAY YOU WOULD TRIP BALLS.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2014, 06:53:27 PM »
on the topic, lemme pitch my 411 idea yet again:

a similar set up to RIDE or The Berrics, but all your favorite features from 411 back in the day. Certain things would obviously be gone, like the intro with amazing tricks since everyone wants to save their footage, but a Day in the Life or whatever the hell all the other ones would be rad. Just release a couple clips a week. With the amount of pro skaters now I think they'd be able to run it for years. Might not be the same without that song though....

I did hear a year or two ago that the guy won a huge settlement or something and was bringing it back, but that was the last I heard.

On topic: I miss the Weekend Buzz...

You guys make me blush. If you would have asked me 2 years ago if people would be saying they missed Weekend Buzz when it was gone I would have told you you were insane. it's been really awesome hearing everyone's thoughts on this across web, social media and in person. Thank you.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2014, 06:54:54 PM »
they were great shows. glad it's from needing to take a break and not from catching flack for outting chase gabor as a pedo sodomizer.

BTW, is there any chance that some of the shredOrDie shows will make a comeback on the ride channel?

Thanks and no, nothing to do with the screwdriver.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2014, 06:55:50 PM »
without buzz there would have never been a screwdriver story for us

I dunno if this is good or bad, but thanks, I think.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2014, 07:25:09 PM »
rob quoted me <3
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 508
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2014, 12:26:32 AM »
hey brink, your beard is good, just a compliment about your beard being good.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2014, 12:30:50 AM »

Thank you.

Which beard are you referring to? I guess I never thought of it as a beard, it's really just a week to 10 days of laziness. Then I hit it with the clippers, but not the same clippers I shave my balls with.

Thank you again. You are too kind.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2014, 09:37:48 AM »

Thank you.

Which beard are you referring to? I guess I never thought of it as a beard, it's really just a week to 10 days of laziness. Then I hit it with the clippers, but not the same clippers I shave my balls with.

Yeah right, like anybody has seperate clippers just for their balls.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2014, 09:42:06 AM »
The man has a valid point which you owe it to us to address. Post both trimmers, or you will forever be know as the guy who's face is too good for his balls.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2014, 09:51:14 AM »

Thank you.

You actually use clippers on your nuts?  I'd be too afraid it would snag my sack and rip it off i just trim em.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2014, 10:37:41 AM »

Thank you.

You actually use clippers on your nuts?  I'd be too afraid it would snag my sack and rip it off i just trim em.

A.) I just always use someone elses razor to trim my pubes
B.) Using a razor fucking sucks, gotta trim that shit first to get it down to a managable size
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2014, 11:02:57 AM »
The man has a valid point which you owe it to us to address. Post both trimmers, or you will forever be know as the guy who's face is too good for his balls.
Or his balls were too good for his face? For shame Brink. I like the turn this thread has taken.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 384
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2014, 12:44:25 PM »
Brink, that almost sound homophobic. You let another man kiss you. Surely you don't feel "above" sharing clippers with your "buddies".

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -201
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2014, 10:52:47 PM »
People shave their balls?

I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2014, 10:55:22 PM »

What can I say ... #diamondlife. I splurged and got 2 $25 clippers from target.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2014, 10:59:09 PM »

Thank you.

Yes, and one time i did just that ... caught a ridge (or "rugae" to be more clinical) and cut like a one inch long strip of skin off my balls. It wasn't completely disconnected, same way when you slam and rip your palm open and have to pull off the rest of it ... so i kinda patched it back up into place and it somehow miraculously healed ... shit was crazy. gotta be careful down there.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2014, 11:02:11 PM »
Brink, that almost sound homophobic. You let another man kiss you. Surely you don't feel "above" sharing clippers with your "buddies".

If that fucking meme was made just because of this thread about me shaving my balls, well then, I'm flattered.

It's not a matter of sharing. The problem really lies in the fact that if the clipper gets too close to the taint, I don't want any chance of poo particles on the same clippers that I used for my face. I mean really ... it's worth the extra spend.

And so are wet wipes for your ass when you shit.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2014, 11:03:28 PM »
People shave their balls?

Probably more people than you'd expect. I find, in fact that I know more people who shave their balls than wear no underwear. So the underwear thing has me more in the minority than the manscaping does. Shocking.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2014, 02:08:11 AM »

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 384
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2014, 05:35:24 AM »

If that fucking meme was made just because of this thread about me shaving my balls, well then, I'm flattered.

It's not a matter of sharing. The problem really lies in the fact that if the clipper gets too close to the taint, I don't want any chance of poo particles on the same clippers that I used for my face. I mean really ... it's worth the extra spend.

whomever created it unknowingly did so for this thread.

that's why you have to manscape before showering! can't be walking around with a dingleberry mustache.

i'm hesitant to try wet wipes. i used a bidet once and felt violated.

shredbuffalo

• Rep: -42
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2014, 04:08:02 PM »
And a perfectly good conversation about an internet show that interviews skateboarders while they drink spirals out of control into a free for all concerning Rob Brink and his ball shaving habits, dingleberries, and the use of wet wipes...Goodbye.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2014, 04:15:42 PM »
And a perfectly good conversation about an internet show that interviews skateboarders while they drink spirals out of control into a free for all concerning Rob Brink and his ball shaving habits, dingleberries, and the use of wet wipes...Goodbye.

Hey ... It's perfectly a "Weekend Buzz" actually! Couldn't be more organic. Especially considering the Weiss and Ballcuzzi episodes!

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 15
  • sup breh
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2014, 04:21:38 PM »
This is an amazing thread, I'm handing out gnars like oprah.

Personally, I trim the bush and balls with some clippers, and brush up the base of the shaft with a razor when shit starts getting out of hand. I use the same clippers for my head/face/pubes because I know that if I had separate ones I would mix them up at some point anyway so it's not even worth the effort. Face first, then bush because even though I shower right after anyway it would be a bummer if the water broke and I had to walk smelling balls on my beard all day.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 04:24:32 PM by InternetDaddy »
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2014, 04:27:02 PM »
This is an amazing thread, I'm handing out gnars like oprah.

Personally, I trim the bush and balls with some clippers, and brush up the base of the shaft with a razor when shit starts getting out of hand. I use the same clippers for my head/face/pubes because I know that if I had separate ones I would mix them up at some point anyway so it's not even worth the effort. Face first, then bush because even though I shower right after anyway it would be a bummer if the water broke and I had to walk smelling balls on my beard all day.

See you know wassup! I marked my ball clippers and the ball clipper attachment with a dab of my girl's nailpolish that I found in the bathroom... This way i can tell em apart, even if the attachment is removed.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -201
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2014, 04:35:49 PM »

I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 508
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2014, 11:46:16 PM »
god damn i love slap

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2014, 11:55:31 PM »

That chick is from the town I grew up in. She used to come into the bagel shop I worked at. Randomly enough, her mom ended up being one of my grad school professors too.

Balls.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2014, 11:57:09 PM »

That's the blackest I've ever been!

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2014, 11:59:09 PM »

whomever created it unknowingly did so for this thread.

that's why you have to manscape before showering! can't be walking around with a dingleberry mustache.

i'm hesitant to try wet wipes. i used a bidet once and felt violated.

Wet wipes will change your life. It's like, once you try em you can never go back. Sometimes I accidentally buy the feminine scented ones near the fucking tampons ... it's confusing because they are located in 3 different locations in target. The baby zone, the toilet paper zone and the tampon zone. Sometimes not all three, so you end up in the tampon zone and pick up some chick ones by mistake cuz you're in a rush to get out of the maxi pad aisle.

lk130

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -300
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2014, 01:28:36 PM »
the ride channel was really great for a bit

but they have been blowing it for months now.

they had a really great mix of stuff that kids would like, and older heads.  it seems like they've dumbed it down in the last few months to mostly kid stuff (although i think the Almost things have been more entertaining than I'd like to admit without parenthesis)

They put out the bulk of their content and can't dig out. It was more of a time capsule thing to experiment and also offset the unenhancement. The core can enhance itself

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 01:34:41 PM by lk130 »
"I'm going home, using my own toilette" -George

https://instaud.io/1izl