Author Topic: Ride Channel, WTF  (Read 15403 times)

ben3350

• Rep: -154
Re: Ride Channel, WTF
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2014, 01:00:32 AM »
the ride channel was really great for a bit

but they have been blowing it for months now.

they had a really great mix of stuff that kids would like, and older heads.  it seems like they've dumbed it down in the last few months to mostly kid stuff (although i think the Almost things have been more entertaining than I'd like to admit without parenthesis)

They put out the bulk of their content and can't dig out. It was more of a time capsule thing to experiment and also offset the unenhancement. The core can enhance itself

wtf...

oh, and I'm really missing weekend buzz right now :(

brink

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2014, 08:26:39 PM »
the ride channel was really great for a bit

but they have been blowing it for months now.

they had a really great mix of stuff that kids would like, and older heads.  it seems like they've dumbed it down in the last few months to mostly kid stuff (although i think the Almost things have been more entertaining than I'd like to admit without parenthesis)

They put out the bulk of their content and can't dig out. It was more of a time capsule thing to experiment and also offset the unenhancement. The core can enhance itself

wtf...

oh, and I'm really missing weekend buzz right now :(

It misses you too ...

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2014, 09:09:45 PM »
Post a clip, frushbahl.

Has the Nordberg Ep been filmed yet? Other guest?

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2014, 10:36:32 PM »
Post a clip, frushbahl.

Has the Nordberg Ep been filmed yet? Other guest?

Yes on Ben. Expect D-Gar ... A few others confirmed but only verbally ... One is a SOTY the other has sexy collarbones.

raunchyrick

• Rep: 28
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2014, 08:48:16 AM »
Brink, if it weren't for your show, I wouldn't know what a Ballcuzzi was. Now I know, Thank you.

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2014, 09:39:49 AM »
Brink, if it weren't for your show, I wouldn't know what a Ballcuzzi was. Now I know, Thank you.

Weekend Buzz is for the children.

You're welcome.

whoami

• Rep: -52
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2014, 10:02:30 AM »
Rob, thank you for the adaptive link. I was at Tampa the first time OG showed up, and I can easily say, I don't think I've ever been so blown away in my life. I'm glad you're helping out and bringing some light to some amazing people who may even love what they do more than most of us.

*sorry bout the soft post*

Cooner66

• Rep: -47
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2014, 10:04:51 AM »
get greco on there!

brink

• SLAP Pal
    • Rob Brink
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2014, 10:52:06 AM »
Rob, thank you for the adaptive link. I was at Tampa the first time OG showed up, and I can easily say, I don't think I've ever been so blown away in my life. I'm glad you're helping out and bringing some light to some amazing people who may even love what they do more than most of us.

*sorry bout the soft post*

Thank you. And never apologize for a soft post. I feel the same way every time i see one of those rippers skate. Mpre good stuff on the Adaptive front to come soon. Just getting settled in my board pf directors spot and Amy, our founder, just came off a bronze in Sochi and is busy with Dancing With The Stars (all with no legs) ... So things are hectic but its a good time for us ...

Brink

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -43
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2014, 07:13:47 PM »
the ride channel is shit to me without free lunch and weekend buzz.

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"