Author Topic: tinder  (Read 256545 times)

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
Re: tinder
« Reply #2520 on: September 29, 2017, 12:39:14 PM »
Alright alright alright. What is the algorithmic formula for Tinder? I've read that new users are pushed to the top of every girl's list for maximum matching ratio, while if you've been on for a while, you're thrown into the bottom of the pit, with a small ratio of matches. Is this true because there has been a major slowdown rate of matches. Or am I just ugly?

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -155
« Reply #2521 on: September 29, 2017, 02:58:47 PM »
Alright alright alright. What is the algorithmic formula for Tinder? I've read that new users are pushed to the top of every girl's list for maximum matching ratio, while if you've been on for a while, you're thrown into the bottom of the pit, with a small ratio of matches. Is this true because there has been a major slowdown rate of matches. Or am I just ugly?

Exact opposite for me. It gradually picked up over time, hardly got any matches in the beginning.

Joe Pesci

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -87
« Reply #2522 on: September 30, 2017, 09:04:52 AM »
When I couldn't decide if I wanted anything to do with Tinder or not, I found that it definitely takes time to get matches, but that might not have anything to do with the algorithm. For example, the longer your account exists, the more time new girls will have to see you.

But then again you (we) are probably just ugly.

A guy I know that slays with the ladies (broke up with his girlfriend of 4 years, fucks 7 new girls within a month) tried Tinder and couldn't get shit for matches over a 2 month period. We tested the theory further with an average looking girl we know, slightly leaning toward the attractive side and she literally got over 100 matches in a row. Tinder is basically just the real world example of what everyone really already knows deep down, which is that women basically have all the deciding power in who they want to date, don't have to have game, a career, personality or really even be attractive, etc. Can't blame them though for guys being so desperate.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2523 on: September 30, 2017, 01:26:36 PM »
When I couldn't decide if I wanted anything to do with Tinder or not, I found that it definitely takes time to get matches, but that might not have anything to do with the algorithm. For example, the longer your account exists, the more time new girls will have to see you.

But then again you (we) are probably just ugly.

A guy I know that slays with the ladies (broke up with his girlfriend of 4 years, fucks 7 new girls within a month) tried Tinder and couldn't get shit for matches over a 2 month period. We tested the theory further with an average looking girl we know, slightly leaning toward the attractive side and she literally got over 100 matches in a row. Tinder is basically just the real world example of what everyone really already knows deep down, which is that women basically have all the deciding power in who they want to date, don't have to have game, a career, personality or really even be attractive, etc. Can't blame them though for guys being so desperate.

Interesting research. But I agree with the conclusion, women have all the power. To add to this, I took a look at my female friend's tinder account. She's actually really beautiful, so I'm not sure if this will add much to the data. She had over 50 matches within a few days or so, only swiping on it when she's "bored". I was swiping dudes for her and every single right swipe was an instant match. No surprise. She then said "delete all these guys" so I did. I then asked if I could troll her matches with random GIFs for fun but she told me everyone but two specific guys.

So out of the 50+ matches she made, she was only interested in 2 guys...If a girl doesn't respond to you, just remember, she's being buried in matches and it's exhausting. Makes me hate tinder.

That's all I can contribute guys!

Mark Renton

• Rep: 26
« Reply #2524 on: October 01, 2017, 05:28:10 AM »
I only match fatties and uglies to the point when I actually meet them I'm like why am I doing this to myself? I swear I could and should get better looking girls? Then they turn out to be funny and I get drunk during the date so it's usually still a good time.

Edit: this one girl offered me to marry her for citizenship if Brexit happens. I thought it was hilarious.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 12:52:22 PM by Mark Renton »

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #2525 on: October 05, 2017, 07:25:34 AM »
I focused. GG everyone.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2526 on: October 09, 2017, 05:51:22 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/7591p3/good/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

I actually got matched up with this same girl, shes from my area. I fanned out that she was a meme (this post is old but always comes back up once in awhile) but she was just as boring as this post. I think I got matched up with her on okcupid though

Mark Renton

« Reply #2527 on: October 16, 2017, 02:13:45 AM »
I was out in BCN getting drunk with hostel guys this weekend and we took over a female friend Tinder for like 5 minutes. I couldn't believe it. She's kinda attractive but still like every swipe was a match and guys immediately started texting her, I thought the phone was going to explode it was hilarious. Put everything into perspective.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #2528 on: October 17, 2017, 03:32:57 AM »
Not getting matches but every so often while pooping I throw a few swipes. I'm in a small college town so not expecting anything. But I used to message this girl once a day to twice a week. Yesterday she messaged me 3 months later, started laughing to myself and made a joke about it. Waiting for her to reply next year
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2529 on: October 17, 2017, 11:17:30 AM »
Not getting matches but every so often while pooping I throw a few swipes. I'm in a small college town so not expecting anything. But I used to message this girl once a day to twice a week. Yesterday she messaged me 3 months later, started laughing to myself and made a joke about it. Waiting for her to reply next year

my tinder game has been try recently too.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 13
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #2530 on: January 13, 2018, 10:52:50 PM »
Had two successful dates with a smoking 21 year old mexican woman. She’s way out of my league and it looks like it could be regular if I don’t fuck it up

Joe Pesci

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2531 on: January 14, 2018, 06:58:27 AM »
The fact that you've had multiple dates with a girl you met on tinder and haven't slayed her yet is kind of fucking it up honestly

shark tits

« Reply #2532 on: January 14, 2018, 07:01:39 AM »
The fact that you've had multiple dates with a girl you met on tinder and haven't slayed her yet is kind of fucking it up honestly
i think 'successful' means she took him to suffragette city.
if i'm wrong then i agree w/ you.

Mark Renton

« Reply #2533 on: January 14, 2018, 11:51:09 AM »
Colombian girl ghosted me pretty bad I'm done with this shit for a while. Life is already enough of a joke without all this.

calvinsdream

• Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #2534 on: January 15, 2018, 08:30:36 AM »
i think 'successful' means she took him to suffragette city.
if i'm wrong then i agree w/ you.

We’ve been touring historical suffragette exhibits for about three days

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #2535 on: January 15, 2018, 08:38:14 AM »
Lucky bastard ! congrats !

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #2536 on: January 31, 2018, 01:22:07 PM »
I was messaging a match on Tinder for a couple days. We traded pics and she wanted me to shave. Before we were going to meet up, she bailed on me. She told me that she couldn’t do it because she doesn’t feel right about cheating on her boyfriend. I’m pissed that she didn’t think about that before using Tinder and that I have razor burn on/around my dick & balls [for nothing].

Yesterday met a slightly older woman at Whole Foods, when I was picking up some coconut oil, and am taking her out to dinner on Saturday...hope I’m not still sick by then. Shit worked out in the end, I guess.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2537 on: January 31, 2018, 05:00:10 PM »
was the coconut oil for your razor burn?
#improtantdetails

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #2538 on: February 01, 2018, 09:21:48 AM »
was the coconut oil for your razor burn?
#improtantdetails
mainly for that but I made a stir-fry with tofu/eggplant/squash/garlic later
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #2539 on: July 18, 2018, 08:02:06 AM »
none of you have used tinder since february?

well i fell into the drunkenly download tinder hole again. and one night while tindering, i noticed that it had all my old matches from the last time (or even like 3-4 times back) still there. so i messaged the hottest one which i had matched with a year back and wrote something like "oh we've match for a year, about time i ask you out" at 3am and she replied the next morning saying sure thing.

now i'm thinking she is insane based on that, but i guess i can only go through with it and figure it out.

n0torious

• Rep: 51
  • "He looked like he didn't care."
« Reply #2540 on: July 18, 2018, 11:58:08 AM »
Or she was bored and you caught her at the right moment. Who cares? Shoot your shot.

VHS ERA

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2541 on: July 26, 2018, 03:06:54 AM »
Oh god I didn’t know about this thread. I have many stories.  Last week I matched with a 40-year-old mom who looked like Dustin Dollin. luckily ended up with a 30-year-old Spanish chick who had the biggest tits I’ve ever held in my life and probably like a top 5 girl for me.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Rep: 25
« Reply #2542 on: July 26, 2018, 10:44:31 AM »
I dont know about Tindr but i’ve been killing it with bears across the country using Growlr. I’m gunna need to be pressure washed and pumped full of antibiotics when I get home.

calvinsdream

• Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #2543 on: July 26, 2018, 01:18:28 PM »
Oh god I didn’t know about this thread. I have many stories.  Last week I matched with a 40-year-old mom who looked like Dustin Dollin. luckily ended up with a 30-year-old Spanish chick who had the biggest tits I’ve ever held in my life and probably like a top 5 girl for me.

But can she make tapas?

VHS ERA

« Reply #2544 on: July 26, 2018, 05:11:20 PM »

But can she make tapas?

I wanna find out but shouldn’t. Girl seems clingy. Has texted me multiple times a day every day since I smashed Saturday

VHS ERA

« Reply #2545 on: July 26, 2018, 05:51:35 PM »
So I’m also talking to an Asian pastry chef… She’s pretty much in the bag but… I  asked what she’s into and she said lately exploring “getting dominated“

I played it cool like hell yeah but actually I have no idea what I’m in for. What does she want me to do to her lol. fuck. should be interesting if it happens

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #2546 on: July 26, 2018, 08:21:25 PM »
So I’m also talking to an Asian pastry chef… She’s pretty much in the bag but… I  asked what she’s into and she said lately exploring “getting dominated“

I played it cool like hell yeah but actually I have no idea what I’m in for. What does she want me to do to her lol. fuck. should be interesting if it happens
man, that’s a loaded question. There are many types of domination. I personally prefer controlling when they can cum and verbal/mental stuff. Never been into hitting/choking. I will pull some hair and stick my fingers in their mouth. This one girl liked me to spit in her mouth and piss on her, tell her she was a whore/trash.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:23:42 PM by paraquat »

Joe Pesci

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2547 on: July 26, 2018, 10:06:23 PM »

man, that’s a loaded question. There are many types of domination. I personally prefer controlling when they can cum and verbal/mental stuff. Never been into hitting/choking. I will pull some hair and stick my fingers in their mouth. This one girl liked me to spit in her mouth and piss on her, tell her she was a whore/trash.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -483
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #2548 on: July 27, 2018, 12:44:31 AM »
Nothing too interesting lately; I ended up matching with a girl I went to high school with, we knew each other by name and face but never talked once. We've gone on a few dates and are hitting it off but she goes to school in NY and I'm in Chicago, so I can't see anything happening past the end of next month in terms of a longer-term relationship. Right person, wrong time I guess.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

VHS ERA

« Reply #2549 on: August 14, 2018, 06:29:04 PM »

Update: smashed this afternoon. Slapped her around and bit some nipples idk it was cool I guess. I’m slightly concerned by how uneventful this felt to me. I’ve def never slapped a bish across the face while fuckin before and it was very whatever to me. Was perfectly comfortable doin it but also didn’t really do much for me. She liked it, whatever floats her boat I guess. She was hot enough but her voice was kinda deep and more monotone than Guru.

Sorry for the TMI lol, what else could happen in a tinder thread tho.