Author Topic: tinder  (Read 256601 times)

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
Re: tinder
« Reply #2550 on: August 14, 2018, 08:21:46 PM »
So I’m also talking to an Asian pastry chef… She’s pretty much in the bag but… I  asked what she’s into and she said lately exploring “getting dominated“

I played it cool like hell yeah but actually I have no idea what I’m in for. What does she want me to do to her lol. fuck. should be interesting if it happens

Update: smashed this afternoon. Slapped her around and bit some nipples idk it was cool I guess. I’m slightly concerned by how uneventful this felt to me. I’ve def never slapped a bish across the face while fuckin before and it was very whatever to me. Was perfectly comfortable doin it but also didn’t really do much for me. She liked it, whatever floats her boat I guess. She was hot enough but her voice was kinda deep and more monotone than Guru.

Sorry for the TMI lol, what else could happen in a tinder thread tho.

Asian Daria

VHS ERA

• Rep: 14
Re: tinder
« Reply #2551 on: August 15, 2018, 05:14:55 AM »
So I’m also talking to an Asian pastry chef… She’s pretty much in the bag but… I  asked what she’s into and she said lately exploring “getting dominated“

I played it cool like hell yeah but actually I have no idea what I’m in for. What does she want me to do to her lol. fuck. should be interesting if it happens

Update: smashed this afternoon. Slapped her around and bit some nipples idk it was cool I guess. I’m slightly concerned by how uneventful this felt to me. I’ve def never slapped a bish across the face while fuckin before and it was very whatever to me. Was perfectly comfortable doin it but also didn’t really do much for me. She liked it, whatever floats her boat I guess. She was hot enough but her voice was kinda deep and more monotone than Guru.

Sorry for the TMI lol, what else could happen in a tinder thread tho.

Asian Daria

Omg she was