Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388099 times)

GOOD BLOKE

Re: tinder
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2014, 11:43:27 PM »
Expand Quote
I've had it for 1.5 months . So far I've have had 3 or 4 convos one of which being a convo I started which turned out to being the worst girl. The most died off quick, I dont go into talkin dirty cuz it seems like most dudes probobly do that. Its hard to know tell what kind of approach to take. However this one girl I beem talking to for awhile, know forsure wants it, but we're 50 miles away at dif schools.
Also im apprehensive to liking everyone in my area beacuse we could potentially run into each other in real life (mid-size college):awkrd.
Maybe I should stop caring, man up, initiate convos and pretend im a god sent to satisfy the womenz
[close]
Not saying "convos"?  would be a good start to "manning up"

gotta disagree, only bitch motherfuckers care about how they spell on the internet

shark tits

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2014, 01:31:27 PM »
Matched with a super cute girl today. It's only the second person I've ever matched with so it's kind of hard to believe. I don't wanna think it's a troll, but I'm prepared. Plus no mutual friends and she's only 10 miles away? Seems kinda weird to me.
sorry guy, it's me on the other end of that account.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2014, 05:42:51 PM »
Matched with a super cute girl today. It's only the second person I've ever matched with so it's kind of hard to believe. I don't wanna think it's a troll, but I'm prepared. Plus no mutual friends and she's only 10 miles away? Seems kinda weird to me.

Have you tried talking to her? You'll figure out quite soon if she's a spambot.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2014, 06:56:57 PM »
I downloaded the app and put my settings as female seeking male, there's like 1000 times more guys around me then girls
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2014, 10:18:28 PM »

Not saying don't go for it, but be sure to make sure it's a girl before you two meet up. My homie got matched up with a supposedly super hot chick who claimed to be a dancer at a local university. She turned out to be a man.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2014, 12:38:54 AM »
i got matched up with some pretty decent girls i messaged 2 of them like a couple of days ago and got no response but i just messaged this other girl so hopefully this time it will work out

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2014, 08:18:53 AM »
Another "she turned out to be a man" story.. Really?  Are the gay men doing this really thinking a straight guy will be cool with their girl date being a man?  Seems unbelievable, I'd probably call him out loudly for all to hear.  It's almost like predator-type shit and should be illegal.

I've had dozens of matches, messaged nearly all of them.. Tried everything from jokes, compliments, questions, comments, sarcasm, etc.. Just being myself/not a pervert... By the 2-3rd reply I've lost them.  This would be great time for all the big talkers in here to share their secrets.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2014, 09:22:35 AM »
Another "she turned out to be a man" story.. Really?  Are the gay men doing this really thinking a straight guy will be cool with their girl date being a man?  Seems unbelievable, I'd probably call him out loudly for all to hear.  It's almost like predator-type shit and should be illegal.

I've had dozens of matches, messaged nearly all of them.. Tried everything from jokes, compliments, questions, comments, sarcasm, etc.. Just being myself/not a pervert... By the 2-3rd reply I've lost them.  This would be great time for all the big talkers in here to share their secrets.

ive never tried to meet a girl online, but i think if you sent a dick pic with a bottle of wine and the latest season of girls on dvd in the background that you'd be pretty successful.

Exposure

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2014, 10:34:52 AM »
Another "she turned out to be a man" story.. Really??  Are the gay men doing this really thinking a straight guy will be cool with their girl date being a man??  Seems unbelievable, I'd probably call him out loudly for all to hear.?  It's almost like predator-type shit and should be illegal.

I've had dozens of matches, messaged nearly all of them.. Tried everything from jokes, compliments, questions, comments, sarcasm, etc.. Just being myself/not a pervert... By the 2-3rd reply I've lost them.?  This would be great time for all the big talkers in here to share their secrets.

My friend is on tinder and he's pretty successful with it. You gotta realize most chicks on there are looking to fuck, so my homie just tells a bunch of blatant overly sexual jokes and makes it really obvious, being up front is the key here, because they already know the deal.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2014, 11:20:37 AM »
If this was around before I got married I would def have a bunch of sex diseases
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2014, 03:26:08 PM »
alright alright alright I'll give you guys a lil dirt.  Had this app for about a month now and I've hooked up with 4 different girls.  3 in the 2nd weekend of having the app.  I dont know what the fuck happened.  But my go to is this.  "Hey  (tinder ho's name).  You look fucking good in your pictures."  "tell me you come to (your town) often".  or if shes only a few miles away, "tell me you live in (your town).  then I usually wait for a response.  First off it's important to say the name, and pepper it in semi often throughout the conversation.  So i often go with "fucking good"  or "fucking sexy" or "fucking gorgeous", depending on the ho. The compliment I keep getting from my matches is that I'm very forward, and they all say that's a good thing, whether they end up wanting the D or not.  and also, when you figure out if they come to your area much you can gauge whether or not you actually give a fuck.  

If they reply and are receptive to the idea, the floodgates are open.  What I've found is I can be the most forward and crude person as long as i back it up by making them laugh.  Just keep making them reply with the little haha's or the best, the hahahahahahah's (honestly that's how you really know a chick is down, especially if they tell you that you made them laugh, it's in the bag.)  So i just keep being funny, talk about some light topics, and if you can make them ask you all the stupid shit.  where you from, did you go to school, still in school, work, blah blah blah then they're the boring ones, not you. you're all interesting n shit.

so after a bit of chatting up, more compliments, telling them i like a specific photo because "im a sucker for a pretty face", asking "what do you do to occupy youre time?"  (and this all has to happen in the same session by the way or else you'll most likely lose them on the next), and this is what I say to MOST girls, not all, but most. and it's worked on all 4 of my successes so far. assuming theyre responsive, "so are you on this app to mess around, or do you mayybe want to sit on my face sometime?"  now I've gotten everything from haha's to "both" to "oooh i would love to sit on your face" to "no thank you" to straight up getting blocked.  But assuming all is going in your favor it is essential to get a number.  If they say theyre down I usually just say "great.  415-555-5555".  now it's important to give it some time and wait for the text.  If you didnt get any sort of reply know that you're still in the game fully.  you just need to keep talking with them and maybe set up a time and place to meet before they feel comfortable texting you.  once you get dem digits,  you should be golden.

now before I leave you I'll impart some strategy your way in regards to getting matches.  ALWAYS SWIPE RIGHT.  seriously, cast a wide fucking net.  and though youll encounter many a hambeast or autobot, you can easily just delete them.  the cream will rise, damnit! it will rise.  

just remember folks,  It's a numbers game

UTP

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 03:30:31 PM by Unbridled Technical Precision »

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2014, 04:39:01 PM »

alright alright alright I'll give you guys a lil dirt.  Had this app for about a month now and I've hooked up with 4 different girls.  3 in the 2nd weekend of having the app.  I dont know what the fuck happened.  But my go to is this.  "Hey  (tinder ho's name).  You look fucking good in your pictures."  "tell me you come to (your town) often".  or if shes only a few miles away, "tell me you live in (your town).  then I usually wait for a response.  First off it's important to say the name, and pepper it in semi often throughout the conversation.  So i often go with "fucking good"  or "fucking sexy" or "fucking gorgeous", depending on the ho. The compliment I keep getting from my matches is that I'm very forward, and they all say that's a good thing, whether they end up wanting the D or not.  and also, when you figure out if they come to your area much you can gauge whether or not you actually give a fuck.  

If they reply and are receptive to the idea, the floodgates are open.  What I've found is I can be the most forward and crude person as long as i back it up by making them laugh.  Just keep making them reply with the little haha's or the best, the hahahahahahah's (honestly that's how you really know a chick is down, especially if they tell you that you made them laugh, it's in the bag.)  So i just keep being funny, talk about some light topics, and if you can make them ask you all the stupid shit.  where you from, did you go to school, still in school, work, blah blah blah then they're the boring ones, not you. you're all interesting n shit.

so after a bit of chatting up, more compliments, telling them i like a specific photo because "im a sucker for a pretty face", asking "what do you do to occupy youre time?"  (and this all has to happen in the same session by the way or else you'll most likely lose them on the next), and this is what I say to MOST girls, not all, but most. and it's worked on all 4 of my successes so far. assuming theyre responsive, "so are you on this app to mess around, or do you mayybe want to sit on my face sometime?"  now I've gotten everything from haha's to "both" to "oooh i would love to sit on your face" to "no thank you" to straight up getting blocked.  But assuming all is going in your favor it is essential to get a number.  If they say theyre down I usually just say "great.  415-555-5555".  now it's important to give it some time and wait for the text.  If you didnt get any sort of reply know that you're still in the game fully.  you just need to keep talking with them and maybe set up a time and place to meet before they feel comfortable texting you.  once you get dem digits,  you should be golden.

now before I leave you I'll impart some strategy your way in regards to getting matches.  ALWAYS SWIPE RIGHT.  seriously, cast a wide fucking net.  and though youll encounter many a hambeast or autobot, you can easily just delete them.  the cream will rise, damnit! it will rise.  

just remember folks,  It's a numbers game

UTP

::)

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2014, 05:54:54 PM »

I dunno wat the fuxk is going on here. this is happening 6km away from me

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2014, 06:29:03 PM »
Thank you UTP, the in depth response is much appreeshed.  I should've had an older brother for this shit.  I definitely am cockblocking myself by being not being more forward/horny.  Not sure about you but my city's kind of small so most of my matches share a mutual friend, or 10.. I've even matched with fb friends.  Might be a different scene than in a big city or smaller town.  Do you always offer to go for a drink first or is the movie date at home acceptable off the bat?

• SLAP Pal
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2014, 07:01:11 PM »
im in sf so yea it's easy pickins.  i always, ALWAYS, meet the girl in a public place first.  you dont know who this person could be.  But for each of my tinder meet ups it was one drink and back to my house around the corner.  and from that point on, if she's a worthy bang mate, you can skip the drink and tell that ho to jump straight in your bed.

Exposure

« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2014, 08:50:13 PM »

I dunno wat the fuxk is going on here. this is happening 6km away from me

fucking lol. Someone gnar ice nine for this please

Fairy Boy

• Rep: 6
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2014, 05:31:10 PM »
I've met a couple girls, the only one I was actually into ended up not replying after saying she'd be back in town that weekend...looking back I should've gone straight for the panties. Girl came over to my house at 11pm on a Sunday. I'm an idiot.

Got one girl to pick me up from work and drive to the bar, AND she handed me her vape pen when I got in. All seemed rad, went back to her place after, smoked her bong, sucked on her titties for awhile but she wouldn't go back to her room because "then I'll never get up for work". I've never seen a girl enjoy having her nipples fucking CHEWED (she had to ask me to bite harder), that was pretty cool. She was weird looking so I stopped talking to her and never hung out again. I blew her mind by explaining the reason her lamp wouldn't work is because the outlet was tied to the switch on the wall.

Met two girls who were friends at a bar in a different city last weekend, but they were much uglier/fatter than I thought, and I was drunk enough that I just stopped talking until they walked away.

My go-to opener has been "You're cute, let's party". I think it worked better before my homies stole it.

UTP, I might have to start posting a lot more just so I can gnar you. I will definitely be asking girls to sit on my face in the near future.
She takes it in the butt a lot now though so I suppose everything worked out.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2014, 03:21:14 PM »
a lot of pictures are hilarious, especially when seemingly unintentionally so.

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2014, 05:52:08 PM »
I Know what you mean jumping bean.
I will admit i'm not good at reading people. And I don't want talk gnar and scare away the sweet girls.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2014, 08:40:21 PM »
I took UTP's advice and started being more forward/horny with my messages.  I've had my finest partner to date sleep over 3 times in the past week.  Thank you UTP. 

• SLAP Pal
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2014, 08:04:11 AM »
I took UTP's advice and started being more forward/horny with my messages.  I've had my finest partner to date sleep over 3 times in the past week.  Thank you UTP.  

This makes me so fuckin happy. I'm stoked for you beans. I've been in LA for a week with a broken collarbone and I've still managed to slay 2 hambeasts in a week. The scene is ripe out here. Even with a sling on I've still managed to pound. So far though it seems that I've only really run into mid-shelf girls. I'm not complaining, hey it's pussy, but at the same time I feel I could get a much hotter girl if I put the effort in to wine n dine them n all that. Hey but guess what, fuck that. I'm never meeting a girl in real life again this new age fuck game is just way too fun and effortless. Keep it up boys I wanna hear more success stories.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:09:54 AM by Unbridled Technical Precision »

noileum

• Rep: 29
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2014, 09:32:50 AM »
I had a couple of the younger (early 20's) guys from work go through Tinder with me over a few beers.

Holy fuck that shit is bonkers

While I'm a happily married man with kids, this makes random hookups (on business etc) super easy were I that way inclined.

Takes a lot of the fun out of the chase, but man it makes the catch and bang much easier

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2014, 01:00:05 AM »
Expand Quote
I took UTP's advice and started being more forward/horny with my messages.  I've had my finest partner to date sleep over 3 times in the past week.  Thank you UTP.  
[close]

This makes me so fuckin happy. I'm stoked for you beans. I've been in LA for a week with a broken collarbone and I've still managed to slay 2 hambeasts in a week. The scene is ripe out here. Even with a sling on I've still managed to pound. So far though it seems that I've only really run into mid-shelf girls. I'm not complaining, hey it's pussy, but at the same time I feel I could get a much hotter girl if I put the effort in to wine n dine them n all that. Hey but guess what, fuck that. I'm never meeting a girl in real life again this new age fuck game is just way too fun and effortless. Keep it up boys I wanna hear more success stories.
fake account

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2014, 08:05:51 AM »
Reporting back to say I slayed my first Tinder chick.

I actually used the advice and kinda stole the line of asking chicks if they wanna sit on faces or whatever. How I phrase it after maybe 1 or 2 introduction funny messages is "So what are you doing on this app, looking for your future husband or someone's face to sit on?" Usually, you'll either get no reply or the other option is they think it's kind of funny and it semi opens the door to some sexual talk/chance for both of you to be up front.

But yeah, porked a girl I knew was going to be on the thicker side, but her body was like the perfect proportions of thick. I usually end up disappointed when I think a girl is going to be the perfect curvy size, but she takes off her clothes and is lumpy and gross. But this girl had an ass for fucking days, and she also said I could come stay the night with her but no sex the first night. That quickly changed once we got into bed. And to top it off after using condoms that night, she lets me know shes comfortable with me now and let me feel her Birth Control implant in her arm, and that I won't have to wear condoms next time. Lets hope I get her pregnant guys yay!!!
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2014, 08:59:06 AM »
Don't trust her. ^^^ Rubber up man. You don't know how many guys she now feels "comfortable" with or if the birth control works.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2014, 09:34:29 AM »
Don't trust her. ^^^ Rubber up man. You don't know how many guys she now feels "comfortable" with or if the birth control works.

nah man, live a little!

Exposure

« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2014, 09:47:38 AM »

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2014, 09:55:50 AM »
Reporting back to say I slayed my first Tinder chick.

I actually used the advice and kinda stole the line of asking chicks if they wanna sit on faces or whatever. How I phrase it after maybe 1 or 2 introduction funny messages is "So what are you doing on this app, looking for your future husband or someone's face to sit on?" Usually, you'll either get no reply or the other option is they think it's kind of funny and it semi opens the door to some sexual talk/chance for both of you to be up front.

But yeah, porked a girl I knew was going to be on the thicker side, but her body was like the perfect proportions of thick. I usually end up disappointed when I think a girl is going to be the perfect curvy size, but she takes off her clothes and is lumpy and gross. But this girl had an ass for fucking days, and she also said I could come stay the night with her but no sex the first night. That quickly changed once we got into bed. And to top it off after using condoms that night, she lets me know shes comfortable with me now and let me feel her Birth Control implant in her arm, and that I won't have to wear condoms next time. Lets hope I get her pregnant guys yay!!!

She's probably telling her friends, I slayed my 10th Tinder dude. I always think as much as guys get all happy fucking chicks on Tinder that it's the same way with girls since no one uses Tinder for serious relationships. But props to you though, just strap up.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2014, 10:08:42 AM »
She's probably telling her friends, I slayed my 10th Tinder dude. I always think as much as guys get all happy fucking chicks on Tinder that it's the same way with girls since no one uses Tinder for serious relationships. But props to you though, just strap up.

Certainly didn't plan on it that way but that's exactly what happened
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2014, 10:14:46 AM »
yeah my girls roommate thinks shes gonna find a quality guy on tindr but this bitch also catfished her ex boyfriend and tried to photoshop it to make it look like he was cheating on this new girl
im a fuckin bro so i warned him and he deleted his profile and i downloaded a bunch of porn viruses on her computer so she had to wipe her hard drive
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?