Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388217 times)

Iceman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
Re: tinder
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2014, 07:39:40 PM »
i finally grew out of trying to put my dick into half the chicks in ny, but when i was on that kick i made sure i kept all possible avenues open. be it real life, internet, friends of friends, ex-flings & gfs (don't burn any bridges), girls on the train, girls in the bar, etc, etc. if you're looking to get a lot of tail, don't limit yourself. get on tinder as well as other dating sites AND go to as many social events as you can. also, keep your eyes open for opportunities at all times. the upset girl walking down the street might be mad at some dude. make her feel better and she just might repay the favor ;)

good luck my dudes.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:16:19 PM by Iceman »

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2014, 10:35:36 AM »
^^

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2014, 02:23:10 PM »
Exactly. It seems like some of you guys are treating it as a "this or that" scenario when really it should be this AND that. Like Iceman said, if you're looking to just hook-up with girls, cast as wide a net as possible.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2014, 02:59:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Tinder doesn't work on my phone for some reason, but my friend found a shemale on there.

5 consoles? Damn.
[close]

Wonder how confused the dogs must've been through the transition...
Every tranny on the internet has a bigger cock than me.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #184 on: May 17, 2014, 04:01:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Tinder doesn't work on my phone for some reason, but my friend found a shemale on there.

5 consoles? Damn.
[close]

Wonder how confused the dogs must've been through the transition...
[close]
Every tranny on the internet has a bigger cock than me.
And they want to cut their thing off.  Don't forget she's probably got more consoles and games, too.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #185 on: May 17, 2014, 10:20:53 PM »
so finally got a girls number off there, i would usually give them my number and they would never text or call me. But this girl and i texted each other for about an hour and i told her my phone is going to die and ill text her this week to meet up. My question is should i meet her around her house or should i meet at a bar around my house or should we meet halfway? What do you guys do, you drive the distance or make her?

edit: if you read the real confessions thread recently i think i mentioned that i have really bad anxiety when driving but im willing to have a panic attack for sex
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:25:47 PM by tobey »

@thewilleasley

« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2014, 11:01:54 PM »
so finally got a girls number off there, i would usually give them my number and they would never text or call me. But this girl and i texted each other for about an hour and i told her my phone is going to die and ill text her this week to meet up. My question is should i meet her around her house or should i meet at a bar around my house or should we meet halfway? What do you guys do, you drive the distance or make her?

edit: if you read the real confessions thread recently i think i mentioned that i have really bad anxiety when driving but im willing to have a panic attack for sex

go wherever works man, try not to over think it. If you wanna do something closer to your house, offer to do that and if she doesn't wanna go out that far, offer to meet somewhere halfway or closer to her. Either way you're at least getting the date so the actual location is irrelevant. Just adapt. She's already shown that she's interested so now its time to man up & go get her. Like I said, don't overthink everything and just try to enjoy the moment for what it is because at the end of the day its a learning experience regardless of the outcome & hey if luck's on your side & you know how to ride that wave then you never know what can come out of it  ;)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #187 on: May 17, 2014, 11:11:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

go wherever works man, try not to over think it. If you wanna do something closer to your house, offer to do that and if she doesn't wanna go out that far, offer to meet somewhere halfway or closer to her. Either way you're at least getting the date so the actual location is irrelevant. Just adapt. She's already shown that she's interested so now its time to man up & go get her. Like I said, don't overthink everything and just try to enjoy the moment for what it is because at the end of the day its a learning experience regardless of the outcome & hey if luck's on your side & you know how to ride that wave then you never know what can come out of it  ;)

Thanks! i was just thinking about asking her to this bar in the suburbs (where im from, she lives in the city) to go to wing night and have a couple of drinks there and eat and get to legit know each other and then grab a six pack and go to my house and watch netflix, we talked a little tonight and she loves netflix just as much as me so im thinking that might work.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2014, 01:35:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Thanks! i was just thinking about asking her to this bar in the suburbs (where im from, she lives in the city) to go to wing night and have a couple of drinks there and eat and get to legit know each other and then grab a six pack and go to my house and watch netflix, we talked a little tonight and she loves netflix just as much as me so im thinking that might work.

lol. sorry, good luck to you.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2014, 01:59:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

sorry for what? 40 cent wings and 2 dollar beers seems fun

@thewilleasley

« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2014, 02:43:42 AM »
you got the right idea man at the end of the day just aim to have a good time & appreciate the opportunity to meet someone new & it'll all come together easier than you'd expect. the first few minutes meeting someone new off the internet is always semi-awkward but once you get into the flow of conversation it all comes together at its own pace. simple dates like that keep the vibe pretty mellow anyways you don't wanna overdo it too early & make it seem like some big deal.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2014, 02:46:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

sorry because I had to laugh at that... carry on.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #192 on: May 18, 2014, 03:35:27 AM »
Had my first tinder date last week and it looks like we're good at getting naked together.  Her parents are members of a parliament in a bigger state in Germany, which is Kind of cool. And she likes buttstuff.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #193 on: May 18, 2014, 09:34:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Hot wings are probably not the best idea for a first date.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #194 on: May 18, 2014, 09:46:12 AM »
^i eat bbq wings but its mainly just to meet up with her just so i know if she is really the girl in the pictures, get a little buzzed, and then grab a six pack and go back to my house to watch netflix

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #195 on: May 18, 2014, 10:04:15 AM »
The point is that this:

is maybe not the most attractive image for a first date.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: May 18, 2014, 10:12:05 AM »
hahaha good call ill just stick to beer then

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #197 on: May 18, 2014, 06:48:12 PM »
Get that spicy vagina, Tobey.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #198 on: May 18, 2014, 09:45:32 PM »
So ive been conversating with 3 chicks. One of them we had this'd great conversation about books. The other we judst kinda flirt around and joke around. The laser one we judst talk. I don't know if I should focus more with the book girl or the flirty one.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #199 on: May 18, 2014, 09:55:57 PM »
go with the bookworm id imagine the flirty chick is more likely to be just a tease or a send-off.

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #200 on: May 18, 2014, 10:28:01 PM »
half of the world is female yet they act like they're a scarce resource. They, can say "hi","hey", or "whats up", but we have to say the correct algorithm of words or we're getting no where. But then theirs those really cool chicks. It just sucks when they disappear.
I'm one those who over think it. I don't want to be that.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:32:17 PM by EPetrov »

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2014, 11:58:17 PM »
So ive been conversating with 3 chicks. One of them we had this'd great conversation about books. The other we judst kinda flirt around and joke around. The laser one we judst talk. I don't know if I should focus more with the book girl or the flirty one.
Go for the flirty one.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2014, 07:17:15 AM »
Had my first tinder date last week and it looks like we're good at getting naked together.  Her parents are members of a parliament in a bigger state in Germany, which is Kind of cool. And she likes buttstuff.
Well played.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2014, 07:35:48 AM »
half of the world is female yet they act like they're a scarce resource. They, can say "hi","hey", or "whats up", but we have to say the correct algorithm of words or we're getting no where. But then theirs those really cool chicks. It just sucks when they disappear.
I'm one those who over think it. I don't want to be that.

i think all women are like this. theres is a right way and a wrong way to answer theyre questions. same goes for engaging in conversations with them. my girlfriend pulls shit like this without even realizing it. i dont think shes ever purposely done something to test me, but she does it all the time without realizing it. thats just how they are. 

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2014, 04:25:00 PM »
page 7 was good. I cant remember if I saw it here or somewhere else but I thought it was pretty funny perspective. We're just a court jester surrounded by many other court jesters just trying to catch the queens attention.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:15:37 AM by EPetrov »

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #205 on: May 20, 2014, 12:53:45 PM »
so i've met a bunch of girls off tinder and okcupid in the past couple months. i moved across the country knowing that i wouldn't have any friends. i pretty much had to force myself to go out and make a whole new group of friends and force myself to talk to girls. tinder and okcupid definitely got my confidence up because without them i would have been too much of a pussy to go up and talk to girls out of the blue. my first day in california i met a girl at a bar, took her back to the spot and had a fire, and then we hooked up in the backyard on the shed. the process was maybe an hour tops. i was stoked. she blocked my number. no big loss. i met a few more chicks and within the first month i hit my yearly quota for hooking up with girls and going on dates. it was awesome. it gave me the ability to just walk up to any random girl and compliment them and ask if i could get them a drink and start rambling with them
fuck you bama

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #206 on: May 23, 2014, 08:44:13 AM »
so i've met a bunch of girls off tinder and okcupid in the past couple months. i moved across the country knowing that i wouldn't have any friends. i pretty much had to force myself to go out and make a whole new group of friends and force myself to talk to girls. tinder and okcupid definitely got my confidence up because without them i would have been too much of a pussy to go up and talk to girls out of the blue. my first day in california i met a girl at a bar, took her back to the spot and had a fire, and then we hooked up in the backyard on the shed. the process was maybe an hour tops. i was stoked. she blocked my number. no big loss. i met a few more chicks and within the first month i hit my yearly quota for hooking up with girls and going on dates. it was awesome. it gave me the ability to just walk up to any random girl and compliment them and ask if i could get them a drink and start rambling with them

Good for you man, stoked it's working out, I'm in a pretty similar "moved to a place where I don't know people" situation.  What part of California did you move to?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #207 on: May 23, 2014, 09:26:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Go for the flirty one.

You met a laser girl (whatever the fuck that is) and you want to know which girl to try to kick it with?  does she shoot lasers out her tits? gimme a break. 
do more yoga!

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2014, 09:36:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Go for the flirty one.
[close]

You met a laser girl (whatever the fuck that is) and you want to know which girl to try to kick it with?  does she shoot lasers out her tits? gimme a break. 
http://lazertits.com/

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2014, 10:57:30 AM »
^
That site is golden.