Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388170 times)

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: tinder
« Reply #240 on: May 27, 2014, 09:44:59 AM »
Not necessarily.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #241 on: May 31, 2014, 10:21:56 AM »
No. Worst case scenario would be that she rapes chickenhawks and murders you and then chickenhawks your still warm corpse.
Note for the Gipper this could be best case scenario

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #242 on: June 03, 2014, 12:13:00 AM »
ever since i turned 22 (my birthday was may 14) i only got matched up with like 2 girls. When i was 21 i would get a match every other night. Should i lie and say im 21, i mean its not that big of a lie.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #243 on: June 03, 2014, 03:29:06 AM »
SSRIs can fuck with you sexy time for sure. And it's mostly not being able to blow a load.

I just get chicks to lick my ass while I jack off if that happens. Works every time.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #244 on: June 03, 2014, 11:12:51 AM »
ever since i turned 22 (my birthday was may 14) i only got matched up with like 2 girls. When i was 21 i would get a match every other night. Should i lie and say im 21, i mean its not that big of a lie.

You're over the hill man.  You should just get chemically castrated.  Didnt Aristotle say something about how losing your sex drive is like finally getting off the back of a wild stallion.  Or some shit.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
  • tae-tae
« Reply #245 on: June 03, 2014, 03:24:45 PM »
i just ordered a samsung galaxy and now i came to this thread. will be posting. keep it up guys, ride the dragon!
ohyeahohyeah

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2014, 10:05:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're over the hill man.  You should just get chemically castrated.  Didnt Aristotle say something about how losing your sex drive is like finally getting off the back of a wild stallion.  Or some shit.

i actually got matched up with two girls last night, the one girl seems like a "punk rocker" type girl cause she has those huge stupid gauge ear rings but still pretty hot and the other girl is decent. Doesn't really to seem to have anything going for her but shes cute and seems like we would have a fun time cause shes my age. So who should i message this weekend? Weird thing i just realized, they both have the same name

@thewilleasley

« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2014, 10:17:04 AM »
^ just talk to both & go with whoever appears the most receptive towards you

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #248 on: June 05, 2014, 08:09:12 PM »
^ just talk to both & go with whoever appears the most receptive towards you
You've gotten so boring. Get neck tattoos and go to prison or something and come back.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #249 on: June 06, 2014, 12:21:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i actually got matched up with two girls last night, the one girl seems like a "punk rocker" type girl cause she has those huge stupid gauge ear rings but still pretty hot and the other girl is decent. Doesn't really to seem to have anything going for her but shes cute and seems like we would have a fun time cause shes my age. So who should i message this weekend? Weird thing i just realized, they both have the same name

is this even a question

BOTH

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #250 on: June 06, 2014, 12:26:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

is this even a question

BOTH
the thing is like i said they both have the SAME name so if i give both of them my numbers i wouldn't be able to know which one is which if they both text me, i plan on hitting them both up but for right now I'm going to tackle one at a time

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #251 on: June 06, 2014, 12:32:13 AM »
^that is a fucked post
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #252 on: June 06, 2014, 05:19:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

is this even a question

BOTH
[close]
the thing is like i said they both have the SAME name so if i give both of them my numbers i wouldn't be able to know which one is which if they both text me, i plan on hitting them both up but for right now I'm going to tackle one at a time

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #253 on: June 06, 2014, 05:27:01 AM »
god damn, tobey just went full-person

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #254 on: June 06, 2014, 05:57:05 AM »
i think you guys are missing the fact that they both have the same name, so if i talk to both of them at the same time on tinder and things go well for both of them and i give them my number and one of them texts me saying 'hey its (insert name) whats up"? how am i going to know if its the punk girl or the other girl? I feel weird if i ask are you the (insert name) with the gauges. It makes me feel like a 'player" cause it would seem i hook up with a lot of girls on tinder, which obviously I don't. Ill probably have a few beers tonight so if you guys think i should go for both at the same time then i guess ill do it and report back

SHAWN COMBOVER

• Rep: 14
  • WHAT A FUCKING WRINKLE DRINKER
« Reply #255 on: June 06, 2014, 06:50:32 AM »
this is fucking incredible. you are blowing it player. 2 birds with one stone like penis.
i have a hard time believing that this is a real conversation.
it isn't. im taking the red pill next time. and getting tinder.
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2014, 08:00:33 AM »
Tobey = SLAP poster that most lives up to the character that their account is based off of.

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #257 on: June 06, 2014, 08:34:09 AM »
this tobey has to be trolling, no one can be that simple

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #258 on: June 06, 2014, 09:05:51 AM »
yeah I'm an idiot

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #259 on: June 06, 2014, 11:39:35 AM »
At this rate Tobey is getting my POTY vote.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #260 on: June 06, 2014, 12:51:58 PM »
i think you guys are missing the fact that they both have the same name, so if i talk to both of them at the same time on tinder and things go well for both of them and i give them my number and one of them texts me saying 'hey its (insert name) whats up"? how am i going to know if its the punk girl or the other girl? I feel weird if i ask are you the (insert name) with the gauges. It makes me feel like a 'player" cause it would seem i hook up with a lot of girls on tinder, which obviously I don't. Ill probably have a few beers tonight so if you guys think i should go for both at the same time then i guess ill do it and report back
Do they have fucking last names like most other humans? If not. Just put _____ Gauges or ________ Fat and do it that way.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #261 on: June 06, 2014, 01:10:50 PM »

Ask them for their number first and when you save their number write something next to their names that you can remember them by

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #262 on: June 06, 2014, 01:22:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ask them for their number first and when you save their number write something next to their names that you can remember them by

he'll probably write "______ (tinder)" for both of them.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #263 on: June 06, 2014, 05:51:33 PM »
sleepy: its tinder it only shows the first name

shitsandwhich: i don't like getting their number and having to text them first because the past year and a half when ever i would text a girl they would never respond so i give my number out and if they want to hang out they can text me. Instead of making me feel like shit if i text first and they don't respond.

I'm just going to message the "punk" girl tonight and then message the other girl around Monday or Tuesday

@thewilleasley

« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2014, 06:14:56 PM »

shitsandwhich: i don't like getting their number and having to text them first because the past year and a half when ever i would text a girl they would never respond so i give my number out and if they want to hang out they can text me. Instead of making me feel like shit if i text first and they don't respond.

I'm just going to message the "punk" girl tonight and then message the other girl around Monday or Tuesday

real talk you gon have to get over this shit man. I understand that you're gonna want to talk to girls who're actually into you and you have a right to be selective HOWEVER in the initial stages you gotta not be a little bitch & make a move. women get attention all the time so they dont really have to go out on limb to see if some guy is interested and most often they wont, even if they have some type of interest in them. If you're too scared to text her first...how you gon be able to expect to handle everything else? im rooting for ya man but sheeeesh! just stop overthinking shit & dont be afraid to fail if you ever happen to do so. look at it this way, you gotta make all these stupid mistakes early with these random tinder girls so you can learn from them so one day down the line whenever you meet a girl that you REALLY like, you already know what to do & arent learning on the job.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #265 on: June 06, 2014, 06:24:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

real talk you gon have to get over this shit man. I understand that you're gonna want to talk to girls who're actually into you and you have a right to be selective HOWEVER in the initial stages you gotta not be a little bitch & make a move. women get attention all the time so they dont really have to go out on limb to see if some guy is interested and most often they wont, even if they have some type of interest in them. If you're too scared to text her first...how you gon be able to expect to handle everything else? im rooting for ya man but sheeeesh! just stop overthinking shit & dont be afraid to fail if you ever happen to do so. look at it this way, you gotta make all these stupid mistakes early with these random tinder girls so you can learn from them so one day down the line whenever you meet a girl that you REALLY like, you already know what to do & arent learning on the job.

well the girl that i slept with ( i talked about a couple pages back) we exchanged numbers and i texted her first and she responded so that gave me a little confidence of texting girls first, just to let you know i always message them first on tinder so im not that much of a bitch, but still kind of a bitch when it comes to pretty girls who i never met

MFLUDER

« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2014, 03:50:57 AM »
My friend got the bug. Book in for a test at a free clinic ASAP.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #267 on: June 08, 2014, 08:57:29 AM »
Way to be proactive Tobey. Take control of this situation. Get their numbers and save them as girl 1 and girl 2 with a screen shot of their tindr profile pic. Eat pussy.

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #268 on: June 08, 2014, 10:45:48 AM »
Tobey = SLAP poster that most lives up to the character that their account is based off of.

This thread is too good!! ;D

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #269 on: June 08, 2014, 09:09:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=877CXbk0MN4
For Your Health