Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388203 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #270 on: June 09, 2014, 01:14:51 AM »
well the punk girl didn't respond cause she must be gay cause I'm such a catch and the other girl messaged me back saying she can't do anything thing in till next week so i was stressing over nothing

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #271 on: June 09, 2014, 01:35:05 AM »
well the punk girl didn't respond cause she must be gay cause I'm such a catch and the other girl messaged me back saying she can't do anything thing in till next week so i was stressing over nothing
You're clearly a douche.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #272 on: June 09, 2014, 01:44:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're clearly a douche.

i guess sarcasm doesn't really go well over the internet

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #273 on: June 09, 2014, 09:43:26 AM »
Yeah, there's no sarcasm on the internet.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #274 on: June 09, 2014, 08:24:55 PM »
i'm supposed to meet this black girl off okcupid and get my first dip into chocolatey goodness
fuck you bama

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #275 on: June 09, 2014, 09:42:59 PM »
I dont know a lot about life but I know one thing and that fucking black girls is awesome and surprisingly enough a decent way to burn off a couple unwanted calories

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2014, 04:07:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You're clearly a douche.
[close]

i guess sarcasm doesn't really go well over the internet

no cum slinger is clearly an idiot

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2014, 08:01:13 PM »
well the punk girl messaged me back today! we messaged each other for about 2 hours and then she gave me her number, hopefully we will hang out this weekend and watch one of the trailer park movies (shes really in to that show and so am i) so it could be a fun night

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2014, 08:54:52 PM »
not trying to discourage you tobey, but don't be surprised if she isn't as pretty or thin in person. girls are magicians when it comes to photographing themselves.

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2014, 09:08:11 PM »
Tobey, post up her profile pic, if you don't mind.  We can let you know if there is anything to be concerned about.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #280 on: June 10, 2014, 10:20:03 PM »
not trying to discourage you tobey, but don't be surprised if she isn't as pretty or thin in person. girls are magicians when it comes to photographing themselves.

I don't mind if shes a little thicker than her pictures on tinder seem to be, i can't be choosy. I have been on a 3 year dry streak in till last month so I'm just trying to get back in to the whole hanging out with girls thing and getting my confidence back.

Tobey, post up her profile pic, if you don't mind.  We can let you know if there is anything to be concerned about.
I'm not saying shes extremely hot but shes cute and we both never seen the 2006 trailer park boys movie ( i seen count down to liquor day) so it would seem like a fun night

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #281 on: June 11, 2014, 12:18:43 AM »
tobey just remember you don't know this girl or what she is really like, so once she gets into your house let her know you have a knife.

PumpkinEsc0bar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
  • cleaner than a broke dick dog
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #282 on: June 11, 2014, 07:50:33 AM »
recently broke my dry spell as well, almost 2 years. So now I've been going wild messaging everyone. The lamest shit too, whatever!

you guys see the new update? It's like snapchat, but called "Moments" They have 24 hours to see whatever photo you send. The negative about it is it sends the photo to ALL of your matches. You can't pick just one. Sounds like a real accident waiting to happen.. especially since some of my matches are my friends in real life

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #283 on: June 11, 2014, 08:40:34 AM »
recently broke my dry spell as well, almost 2 years. So now I've been going wild messaging everyone. The lamest shit too, whatever!

you guys see the new update? It's like snapchat, but called "Moments" They have 24 hours to see whatever photo you send. The negative about it is it sends the photo to ALL of your matches. You can't pick just one. Sounds like a real accident waiting to happen.. especially since some of my matches are my friends in real life
unmatch with them and block duh. Gotta keep that inbox clear for real matches.

KING TUT

« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2014, 08:22:07 AM »
god damn it! I just found out the chick i have been chatting to is the fat one in the pictures. I am way too shallow to meet up with her, she is so nice and i don't know how to get myself out of this.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #285 on: June 12, 2014, 08:51:58 AM »
get a bj

shark tits

« Reply #286 on: June 12, 2014, 08:53:21 AM »
god damn it! I just found out the chick i have been chatting to is the fat one in the pictures. I am way too shallow to meet up with her, she is so nice and i don't know how to get myself out of this.
get wasted, lay some pipe, pass out and piss the bed. you won't be invited back [if my experiences are any indicator]. check and mate!

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #287 on: June 12, 2014, 09:16:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
get wasted, lay some pipe, pass out and piss the bed. you won't be invited back [if my experiences are any indicator]. check and mate!

this is good advice. fuck her anyway. get it in and dont ever talk to her again if you dont want to. have you read the fat chick thread?

and from my experience as well, pissing the bed is a sure fire way to piss off whatever woman youre sharing the bed with. i went on vacation on a houseboat with my girlfriend at the time and 10 other people a few years ago. i got so wasted i pissed the bed the first two nights. she was so pissed and hated me so much by the third day that she thought about calling her dad and asking for a plane ticket home. i acted real sorry and she got over my behavior and i still fucked her every day on the pee covered bed. until the last night we were there and my dick and balls started to swell up and get all crusty and infected. turns out that after spending hours a day in our filthy hot tub, not bathing the whole trip, and consuming nothing but alcohol, i worked up a pretty gnarly bacterial and fungal infection all over my lower half. shit was brutal, but i went to the hospital after we got back and they hooked me up with some antibiotics and it cleared up in a few days. pretty cool story, huh?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #288 on: June 12, 2014, 09:56:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that's actually good advice.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #289 on: June 12, 2014, 10:28:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

this is good advice. fuck her anyway. get it in and dont ever talk to her again if you dont want to. have you read the fat chick thread?

and from my experience as well, pissing the bed is a sure fire way to piss off whatever woman youre sharing the bed with. i went on vacation on a houseboat with my girlfriend at the time and 10 other people a few years ago. i got so wasted i pissed the bed the first two nights. she was so pissed and hated me so much by the third day that she thought about calling her dad and asking for a plane ticket home. i acted real sorry and she got over my behavior and i still fucked her every day on the pee covered bed. until the last night we were there and my dick and balls started to swell up and get all crusty and infected. turns out that after spending hours a day in our filthy hot tub, not bathing the whole trip, and consuming nothing but alcohol, i worked up a pretty gnarly bacterial and fungal infection all over my lower half. shit was brutal, but i went to the hospital after we got back and they hooked me up with some antibiotics and it cleared up in a few days. pretty cool story, huh?

lol amazing story. you must be wealthy or have some serious charm or something to have been able to hang onto her after all that.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #290 on: June 12, 2014, 12:39:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

lol amazing story. you must be wealthy or have some serious charm or something to have been able to hang onto her after all that.

definitely not wealthy. i spent pretty much every dollar i had on that trip at the time. i really dont know what made her forgive me. probably the fact that she was stuck on a boat on a giant lake in kentucky. the weird thing is we were one of four couples on the boat and we probably fought the least. she definitely hated that trip though.

houseboats though. if you love to drink all day long and you can get a good crew together, definitely do it. just dont sit in the hot tub for hours pretending youre a millionaire like i did, because your simmering in bacteria. women can be good and bad on trips like that. they tend to clean up and cook without you even asking (thats pretty dickheadish of me to say, but it was true), and you can have sex with them, but a week long bender on a boat is definitely more of a dudes trip from what i learned.

KING TUT

« Reply #291 on: June 12, 2014, 10:16:57 PM »
i was high when i wrote that, and when i'm high i'm considerate of peoples feelings and stuff, but now i sober and don't care so i'm just gonna block her. i'd get a BJ from her for sure but that means i'd have to hang out with her more than once to get to that stage and probably have to kiss her and there is no way i'm doing that. thanks for the advice though.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #292 on: June 12, 2014, 10:30:16 PM »
Why block her? You might as well straight up ask for a bj and see what happens. It reminds me, when I first heard of tinder me and some buddies took my friend's phone who got it (this was like 2-3 years ago before everyone had it). We right swiped everyone and matched with this really gnarly fat chick and started messaging her.

The first message was literally, "I want to fill you to the brim."

You would think she would block him, but she responded something like "lol thats gross. what are you up to?" So I guess the point is, she can't say yes if you don't ask.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #293 on: June 19, 2014, 12:30:19 AM »
Quick question, i found one one girl on there that i use to hang out with in high school and we only kissed haven't really talked to her in about 2 years, but my question is should i shoot her a text saying "hey if your looking for someone to fuck off of tinder you might as well do it with me" is that creepy?

shark tits

« Reply #294 on: June 19, 2014, 07:50:15 AM »
Quick question, i found one one girl on there that i use to hang out with in high school and we only kissed haven't really talked to her in about 2 years, but my question is should i shoot her a text saying "hey if your looking for someone to fuck off of tinder you might as well do it with me" is that creepy?
maybe phrase it more lyrically like that dead boys song 'girl, i don't really wanna dance. i, i just wanna get in your pants'.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #295 on: June 19, 2014, 09:12:00 AM »
Yeah it sounds creepy to me but I know nothing of these apps, their etiquette and the youth of today.

yukaton

• Rep: 7
« Reply #296 on: June 19, 2014, 07:07:37 PM »
Yes but maybe phrase it like: " Your looking for dick? mine works most of the time, lets fuck"

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #297 on: June 20, 2014, 04:11:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yes but maybe phrase it like: " Your looking for dick? mine works most of the time, lets fuck"

don't phrase it like that.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

KING TUT

« Reply #298 on: June 20, 2014, 06:57:01 AM »
Why block her? You might as well straight up ask for a bj and see what happens. It reminds me, when I first heard of tinder me and some buddies took my friend's phone who got it (this was like 2-3 years ago before everyone had it). We right swiped everyone and matched with this really gnarly fat chick and started messaging her.

The first message was literally, "I want to fill you to the brim."

You would think she would block him, but she responded something like "lol thats gross. what are you up to?" So I guess the point is, she can't say yes if you don't ask.

took your advice was cringe worthy asking her because i knew she was not that type at all. short story short she blocked me.

jildo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
« Reply #299 on: June 20, 2014, 09:59:00 PM »
really questioned you guys on this one. went like 0-8 on good conversations/any luck, but then just pulled a number from her a few trys later.