Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388211 times)

shark tits

Re: tinder
« Reply #300 on: June 22, 2014, 09:10:36 AM »
my buddy started a page for our mutual friend unbeknownst to said friend. it's got 11 likes or whatever [matches?] so one of these days he's gonna foist it on him. might be a bad scene cause my one buddy is taciturn and prolly gonna see it as a violation of sorts bu i think it's pretty rad, now i want him to make one for me. i'll just sit and grin, the snatch will roll right in........

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #301 on: July 07, 2014, 12:35:31 AM »
honestly i might give up on just having sex in general because i like said a couple pages back i didn't cum when i had sex with that girl and she was really cute and the whole time i was fooling around with her and was worried that my beer would get warm. Maybe it was because she was super loose and i dont have the biggest dick in the world so that could have been it but i plan on hanging out with one of these 2 girls i got their numbers off tinder. One seems like she has a great ass and the other one is a ginger. I am conflicted because im an ass man but i also never hooked up with a ginger so im leaving my choice up to the gods of slap. You pick both are the same age too

edit: forgot to say i plan on hanging out with both of them some time this month but i dont want to hang out with both of them the same weekend because i don't want to drink 2 nights in a row i just need to choose who i will hang out with this weekend
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 12:44:24 AM by tobey »

get gnarly

• Rep: 9
« Reply #302 on: July 07, 2014, 12:45:47 AM »
honestly i might give up on just having sex in general because i like said a couple pages back i didn't cum when i had sex with that girl and she was really cute and the whole time i was fooling around with her and was worried that my beer would get warm. Maybe it was because she was super loose and i dont have the biggest dick in the world so that could have been it but i plan on hanging out with one of these 2 girls i got their numbers off tinder. One seems like she has a great ass and the other one is a ginger. I am conflicted because im an ass man but i also never hooked up with a ginger so im leaving my choice up to the gods of slap. You pick both are the same age too

edit: forgot to say i plan on hanging out with both of them some time this month but i dont want to hang out with both of them the same weekend because i don't want to drink 2 nights in a row i just need to choose who i will hang out with this weekend

Both.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2014, 01:50:33 PM »

wait what?
sometime this month?
why put a roadblock in your own way?
hang out with both back to back
fuck you bama

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2014, 02:48:48 PM »
wish i could fuck around with this thing but it's not worth making a facebook for. A+ thread though, has definitely provided the laughs

Dude... it absolutely is. Just use a fake email.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #305 on: July 07, 2014, 03:51:18 PM »
whatever u do tobey, don't stop updating us.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2014, 04:04:50 PM »

what kind of beer was it?
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2014, 04:14:21 PM »
Tobey how the fuck do you expect to hang out with two chicks in the same month? Like aren't you worried you'll call one by the wrong name or accidentally pocket dial one of them while you are fucking the other? Like realistically?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2014, 04:23:13 PM »
tobey maybe you like guys?  seriously have u ever thought about it?

or maybe you just really really like cold beer?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2014, 05:34:20 PM »
im pretty sure its because of the meds im on, i told my doctor about it and he said to only take half of my meds on a night i might have sex so hopefully that will make the night more fun. SSRI's are the worst or like you said fenzadill i might just be in to guys

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2014, 06:41:23 PM »
don't EVER stop updating us Tobey.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #311 on: July 07, 2014, 07:59:37 PM »
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

yukaton

• Rep: 7
« Reply #312 on: July 07, 2014, 10:05:26 PM »
https://m.facebook.com/events/249029298624638/
 Vancouver whitecaps are having a tinder night. This is real

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #313 on: July 07, 2014, 11:16:04 PM »
Went on a tinder date the other week, I thought this chick was going to be mediocre than boom she was way hotter than I thought and out of my league, i thought it went well, though she hasn't replied to the two text messages I sent her since. I think she also realises she is out of my league. what a slut.

I have another tinder date this Friday, not looking forward to it. I just want to fuck, I can't be spending cash on women that I ain't going to fuck. I had a bit of luck on this app when I first started going on it a year or so a go, I found some right sluts that just wanted the schlong, now I'm going on stupid fucking dates. I also hope this one doesn't turn out to be hot, that would suck.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2014, 02:08:31 AM »
im pretty sure its because of the meds im on, i told my doctor about it and he said to only take half of my meds on a night i might have sex so hopefully that will make the night more fun. SSRI's are the worst or like you said fenzadill i might just be in to guys
I've been on SSRI's for 2+ years now and never had a problem sexually. I know they say they can have an effect but maybe it's a combination of meds. Are you in anything else? It could also be a psychological thing.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #315 on: July 08, 2014, 07:30:17 AM »
I just want to fuck, I can't be spending cash on women that I ain't going to fuck.

N.W.A - I ain't the one

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #316 on: July 08, 2014, 09:37:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I've been on SSRI's for 2+ years now and never had a problem sexually. I know they say they can have an effect but maybe it's a combination of meds. Are you in anything else? It could also be a psychological thing.

im on a pretty strong SSRI called paxil and another pill for panic attacks called geodon, i dont think its the geodon because when i was just on that i had fun during sex but that might be because i was drunk or maybe im just a pussy and need to make a legit connection with the girl to be really in to it which i havent been in about 3-4 years

Joe Pesci

« Reply #317 on: July 08, 2014, 10:02:34 AM »
Went on a tinder date the other week, I thought this chick was going to be mediocre than boom she was way hotter than I thought and out of my league, i thought it went well, though she hasn't replied to the two text messages I sent her since. I think she also realises she is out of my league. what a slut.

I have another tinder date this Friday, not looking forward to it. I just want to fuck, I can't be spending cash on women that I ain't going to fuck. I had a bit of luck on this app when I first started going on it a year or so a go, I found some right sluts that just wanted the schlong, now I'm going on stupid fucking dates. I also hope this one doesn't turn out to be hot, that would suck.
dont treat them like theyre hot...

okdad

• Rep: 16
« Reply #318 on: July 08, 2014, 10:32:23 AM »
I also hope this one doesn't turn out to be hot, that would suck.
Who are you to judge what kinds of cocks he wants to suck?

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #319 on: July 08, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »
Been consistently hanging out with/boning a girl I met on Tinder about a month ago. She's cool and by far the best looking girl I've ever slept with (like, well out of my league), but she's not very cultured (she's rich, white, and southern). Last night she got super upset because she thought I didn't respect her intelligence and only want to fuck. Well, she wasn't entirely wrong (I do respect her intelligence because she is smart, but I just don't think she's been exposed to very much and because of that our frames of reference are very different). That conflict was way more serious than I intended for things to get, and shit got real weird and I left. I kind of panicked about being called out and I felt like I huge asshole. On the drive home I realized that she swallowed my cum less than 30 minutes before this conflict because I told her I wanted her to. I wonder how shitty that feels.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #320 on: July 08, 2014, 12:49:38 PM »
Been consistently hanging out with/boning a girl I met on Tinder about a month ago. She's cool and by far the best looking girl I've ever slept with (like, well out of my league), but she's not very cultured (she's rich, white, and southern). Last night she got super upset because she thought I didn't respect her intelligence and only want to fuck. Well, she wasn't entirely wrong (I do respect her intelligence because she is smart, but I just don't think she's been exposed to very much and because of that our frames of reference are very different). That conflict was way more serious than I intended for things to get, and shit got real weird and I left. I kind of panicked about being called out and I felt like I huge asshole. On the drive home I realized that she swallowed my cum less than 30 minutes before this conflict because I told her I wanted her to. I wonder how shitty that feels.

what did you say that got her all pissed off?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #321 on: July 08, 2014, 03:24:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

im on a pretty strong SSRI called paxil and another pill for panic attacks called geodon, i dont think its the geodon because when i was just on that i had fun during sex but that might be because i was drunk or maybe im just a pussy and need to make a legit connection with the girl to be really in to it which i havent been in about 3-4 years
Could be the drugs or as you said it could be that you are lacking a connection with these girls. I'm on citalopram and use propanarol occasionally and neither have effected me. I stopped taking the citalopram for a while because I forgot to fill my script and it didn't go so well so I decided to stay on it for now.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #322 on: July 08, 2014, 04:43:57 PM »
So Tinder is finally starting to pay off, when I was in Richmond over the weekend this gorgeous black girl hit me up at 2:30 am when our 4th of July party was winding down and invited me over, we ended up boning while watching United States of Tara. When she was walking me out she told me she felt like she should give me something, so I guess I did a good job...and/or she thinks I'm a prostitute. Stoked either way. Plus I met this rad girl who's bigger than I'd usually go for, but hanging out with her is a blast so fuck it.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #323 on: July 08, 2014, 10:13:48 PM »
I think she also realises she is out of my league. what a slut.

i cant stop laughing at this.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #324 on: July 09, 2014, 04:27:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

what did you say that got her all pissed off?

She's cool and open to learning, so I told her I thought she might be a little underexposed. Learned very quickly that that was a really shitty idea. I've said stupid shit like that to girls in the past, so it's something I need to not be such a condescending dick about. However, we made up and are about to go get a drink together. I think all's well.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #325 on: July 09, 2014, 10:28:06 PM »
Expand Quote
On the drive home I realized that she swallowed my cum less than 30 minutes before this conflict because I told her I wanted her to. I wonder how shitty that feels.
[close]
However, we made up and are about to go get a drink together. I think all's well.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #326 on: July 10, 2014, 04:20:32 PM »
So Tinder is finally starting to pay off, when I was in Richmond over the weekend this gorgeous black girl hit me up at 2:30 am when our 4th of July party was winding down and invited me over, we ended up boning while watching United States of Tara. When she was walking me out she told me she felt like she should give me something, so I guess I did a good job...and/or she thinks I'm a prostitute. Stoked either way. Plus I met this rad girl who's bigger than I'd usually go for, but hanging out with her is a blast so fuck it.
i c u dawg

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #327 on: July 15, 2014, 09:02:52 PM »
Went on a "Tinder" date and the girl ended up being a married, 42 year old dude.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #328 on: July 15, 2014, 09:53:21 PM »
To get on tinder I would have to update my OS on my phone which doesnt have enough memory to do so.Think I'd have to delete all my photos/apps off my phone to make it work...might need a new phone?  and I'd have to make a facebook account.  This shit is pissing me off.  Can't see myself jumping through all these hoops just to do it. 

wheee!

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #329 on: July 16, 2014, 09:30:18 AM »
To get on tinder I would have to update my OS on my phone which doesnt have enough memory to do so.Think I'd have to delete all my photos/apps off my phone to make it work...might need a new phone?  and I'd have to make a facebook account.  This shit is pissing me off.  Can't see myself jumping through all these hoops just to do it. 

damn dude youre lazy as fuck