Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388457 times)

scorpion1001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
Re: tinder
« Reply #330 on: July 16, 2014, 08:19:06 PM »
just join ok cupid or something

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
  • the moon rules
« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2014, 06:41:03 PM »
anybody here fuck with that moments feature on tinder?
i noticed that by posting a few choice pictures through it i got 2x the amount of messages from girls. some of them i messaged back in march originally, but they never replied for whatever reason. i post one picture of myself on crutches and instantly i have five separate girls saying how they want to come and take care of me. there aren't enough days in the week for the number of nurses i want. tinder is like the gift that keeps giving
fuck you bama

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #332 on: July 17, 2014, 11:47:48 PM »
gonna try that out and use it like instagram.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #333 on: July 18, 2014, 12:34:24 AM »
me and this girl have been texting for about 2 weeks now and we were going to hang out this friday night, i texted her tonight to confirm our plans and she than says she wants to get to know me better before we hang out. Like then you should hang out with me instead of just texting, you cant get to know someone through text messages so now im bummed cause i was really looking forward to hang out with this girl cause shes pretty cute. Well now we are facebook friends so hopefully that would be a good step towards hanging out with her.

i will never understand cute girls

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #334 on: July 18, 2014, 01:38:53 AM »
me and this girl have been texting for about 2 weeks now and we were going to hang out this friday night, i texted her tonight to confirm our plans and she than says she wants to get to know me better before we hang out. Like then you should hang out with me instead of just texting, you cant get to know someone through text messages so now im bummed cause i was really looking forward to hang out with this girl cause shes pretty cute. Well now we are facebook friends so hopefully that would be a good step towards hanging out with her.

Tobey straight up crushing the online dating game

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #335 on: July 18, 2014, 07:00:26 AM »
Went on a "Tinder" date and the girl ended up being a married, 42 year old dude.

did u smash?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #336 on: July 18, 2014, 09:44:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Went on a "Tinder" date and the girl ended up being a married, 42 year old dude.
[close]

did u smash?

It's called experimenting

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #337 on: July 18, 2014, 01:17:14 PM »
conan on tinder! might be the funniest one yet.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkiR1KjIw7k

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #338 on: July 18, 2014, 01:28:30 PM »
i noticed that by posting a few choice pictures through it i got 2x the amount of messages from girls. some of them i messaged back in march originally, but they never replied for whatever reason. i post one picture of myself on crutches and instantly i have five separate girls saying how they want to come and take care of me. there aren't enough days in the week for the number of nurses i want. tinder is like the gift that keeps giving

i bet if you added a puppy to the crutches photo you would quadruple your responses

someone on here should post a fake crutches photo to see what happens
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

GUCCIMANE

• Rep: -4
« Reply #339 on: July 18, 2014, 01:30:25 PM »
walked into a bar, saw a chick sitting alone having a tinder sesh, so I asked her if we could get a perfect match out side of tinder and have a date right now, she said no and was really insulted so i just laughed and left.

did the same to another chick at a bbq she said YES!!!! we didn't hooked up but we had a funny night
BURR

tom

• SLAP Pal
  • the moon rules
« Reply #340 on: July 18, 2014, 02:24:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i bet if you added a puppy to the crutches photo you would quadruple your responses

someone on here should post a fake crutches photo to see what happens
if i had a puppy the game would be changed. i'll take one next time i'm with a puppy and post the results
fuck you bama

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #341 on: July 18, 2014, 06:26:32 PM »
walked into a bar, saw a chick sitting alone having a tinder sesh, so I asked her if we could get a perfect match out side of tinder and have a date right now, she said no and was really insulted so i just laughed and left.

did the same to another chick at a bbq she said YES!!!! we didn't hooked up but we had a funny night

If you don't end your posts with "BURRR!" nobody is going to take you seriously.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #342 on: July 19, 2014, 11:58:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

jokes on you cause she immediately stopped talking to me as soon as we became facebook friends

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #343 on: July 20, 2014, 05:24:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

jokes on you cause she immediately stopped talking to me as soon as we became facebook friends
You're awesome Tobey. Don't ever change.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #344 on: July 20, 2014, 11:10:38 AM »
When I was in Phoenix, tinder was the shit.  now I just get matched up with phat farm girls.
got this one today

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #345 on: July 20, 2014, 11:13:57 AM »
When I was in Phoenix, tinder was the shit.  now I just get matched up with phat farm girls.
got this one today

You must be a handsome motherfucker, Colin.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #346 on: July 20, 2014, 11:42:25 AM »
yeah im pretty sexy but i got a terrible personality

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #347 on: July 20, 2014, 01:01:34 PM »
nigga said phat farm lmao

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2014, 01:16:28 PM »
These posts are hilarious. Yall must live in buttfuck nowhere if you need an app to pull girls. Ever try going out? Every try not being a pussy?

It would bother me if my girl had an online dating account

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #349 on: July 20, 2014, 01:53:27 PM »
These posts are hilarious. Yall must live in buttfuck nowhere if you need an app to pull girls. Ever try going out? Every try not being a pussy?

It would bother me if my girl had an online dating account

your girl probably has an online dating account

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #350 on: July 20, 2014, 02:22:50 PM »
Ok so what oening lines have you guys pulled out that gets the best response? The whole hey whats up you look like a babe shit aint working and its been way too long since I got my dick wet.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #351 on: July 20, 2014, 04:38:58 PM »
Ok so what oening lines have you guys pulled out that gets the best response? The whole hey whats up you look like a babe shit aint working and its been way too long since I got my dick wet.

damn girl you'd be in the 9 club fa'sho if you grind my rail(;
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

tom

• SLAP Pal
  • the moon rules
« Reply #352 on: July 20, 2014, 07:06:43 PM »
i'm telling you man. just send like four or five of the heart eyes emoji and maybe the kissing one. maybe follow it up with a compliment if you're really feeling it. it works everytime. your pictures should also be you looking your best, but you have to stand out. no dad-on-vacation pictures or super pixelated pictures. make sure there's something relative to who you are in real life in that goofy about you section. keep talking and talking when they reply. the more you talk the more likely they'll just be up front and give you their number and say to text them instead. that's my tinder coach tip for the day
fuck you bama

Joe Pesci

« Reply #353 on: July 20, 2014, 11:37:26 PM »
The only two first lines I ever try are "hey _____ :) (emoji smiley, no text bullshit) youre really cute" or "whats a beautiful girl like you doing on an app like this?". I also don't keep trying to speak forever, but it usually doesn't take that long to get numbers either. My main tactic on the hunt is bringing up the subject of Netflix. At some point, when you're learning about her boring shit that she likes to do, she will possibly mention watching shows or movies on netflix. If she doesn't, talk about how you do, then ask if she does. An example of how it should look:

you: what do you like to do? do you watch any shows on netflix or anything?
her: yeah I love orange is the new black, finished breaking bad... (etc.)
you: haha yeah breaking bad is awesome! right now im watching _____ (whatever show you might watch)
her: she might say she watches/likes that show, maybe she doesn't. either way it doesn't matter at this point.
you: depending on what she says, respond accordingly, then use this line: "we should chill some time and watch something! whats your number?"

If she's actually interested, or isn't just on there to talk to guys (some girls are), it shouldn't be too hard to get at least a few numbers. Even so, if she's in your apartment and you're chilling on your bed "watching" something for 5 minutes before you try to move in to kiss her, that does not mean you're guaranteed to get laid. I've had multiple girls be cool with making out and letting me suck their tits, even play with my dick, but still didn't want to fuck, and that does suck. Which is why I also never drive anywhere to meet them anymore, they always come over to my place. I've had a girl come over, start making out, try to make some moves on her and she says "I don't want to have sex, I'm sorry. My boyfriend just broke up with me." When she got up to leave, I didn't stop her. She literally drove about 30 miles to get to my place and left within about 10 minutes. Glad I didn't waste my time or gas.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #354 on: July 21, 2014, 12:11:33 AM »
ever since i changed my bio to "the only thing i expect from girls from tinder is to get drunk and watch netflix with me" that was two nights ago and since then i have gotten six matches

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #355 on: July 21, 2014, 03:47:28 PM »
wow, who knew..  all that time i spent when i was single and dating i should have been asking girls if they wanted to watch tv
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #356 on: July 22, 2014, 08:44:13 AM »
My favorite Geto Boys song is basically the theme music for Tinder

Geto Boys - Quickie

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #357 on: July 22, 2014, 09:30:30 AM »
bout to get on my tinder grind in chicago since it looks like my 3 year relationship is over cause my girls friend was one of my "best friends" on snapchat

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #358 on: July 22, 2014, 11:14:09 AM »
bout to get on my tinder grind in chicago since it looks like my 3 year relationship is over cause my girls friend was one of my "best friends" on snapchat

Serves you right for sending dick picks to your girl's friend
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #359 on: July 22, 2014, 01:53:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Serves you right for sending dick picks to your girl's friend

fool did i say anything about dick pics? relationship aint over cause i actually won an argument for once lol