Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388198 times)

skate_bored

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: tinder
« Reply #360 on: July 22, 2014, 02:20:42 PM »
relationship aint over cause i actually won an argument for once lol

usually thats when it IS over.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #361 on: July 23, 2014, 10:12:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
me and this girl have been texting for about 2 weeks now and we were going to hang out this friday night, i texted her tonight to confirm our plans and she than says she wants to get to know me better before we hang out. Like then you should hang out with me instead of just texting, you cant get to know someone through text messages so now im bummed cause i was really looking forward to hang out with this girl cause shes pretty cute. Well now we are facebook friends so hopefully that would be a good step towards hanging out with her.

i will never understand cute girls
[close]

Tobey straight up crushing the online dating game
[close]

jokes on you cause she immediately stopped talking to me as soon as we became facebook friends
[close]
You're awesome Tobey. Don't ever change.

i messaged that girl tonight asking why she even gave me her number if she won't respond to me. She said she doesn't believe who i say i am, i guess because im so good looking and not because i haven't updated a picture since 2011, so i took my first selfie since myspace and sent it to her and now we are talking again!

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #362 on: July 23, 2014, 10:19:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
me and this girl have been texting for about 2 weeks now and we were going to hang out this friday night, i texted her tonight to confirm our plans and she than says she wants to get to know me better before we hang out. Like then you should hang out with me instead of just texting, you cant get to know someone through text messages so now im bummed cause i was really looking forward to hang out with this girl cause shes pretty cute. Well now we are facebook friends so hopefully that would be a good step towards hanging out with her.

[close]

[close]

jokes on you cause she immediately stopped talking to me as soon as we became facebook friends
[close]
[close]

i messaged that girl tonight asking why she even gave me her number if she won't respond to me. She said she doesn't believe who i say i am, i guess because im so good looking and not because i haven't updated a picture since 2011, so i took my first selfie since myspace and sent it to her and now we are talking again!

haha you're the best tobey

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #363 on: July 24, 2014, 01:15:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

haha you're the best tobey

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #364 on: July 24, 2014, 01:31:49 AM »
So I arrived in copenhagen yesterday night and tried out the Girls here, like: I only pushed the heart. Shit,mit took me along time to get through all chicks, stopped counting after 1000 ...

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #365 on: July 24, 2014, 01:56:05 AM »
So I arrived in copenhagen yesterday night and tried out the Girls here, like: I only pushed the heart. Shit,mit took me along time to get through all chicks, stopped counting after 1000 ...
Damn this could be good.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #366 on: July 24, 2014, 02:02:40 AM »
Lots of butterscotch pussy.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #367 on: July 24, 2014, 02:53:25 AM »
Lots of butterscotch pussy.
Like a kid in a candy shop

professional

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
« Reply #368 on: July 24, 2014, 04:08:50 AM »

I personally don't fuck with Tinder but I was also in Copenhagen recently and all of the guys I was with were cleaning up there. The Danes are fucking beautiful and VERY friendly...God damn.

BarcelonaCEO

• Rep: -24
« Reply #369 on: July 24, 2014, 05:18:12 AM »
I hate/love this app

Useful but painful to use

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #370 on: July 24, 2014, 06:43:44 AM »
First thing you do is find out how their relationship with their father is...  If it's good then unmatch, but if it's bad...  Game on.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #371 on: July 24, 2014, 08:23:02 AM »
First thing you do is find out how their relationship with their father is...  If it's good then unmatch, but if it's bad...  Game on.

wisdom hammers right here.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #372 on: July 24, 2014, 10:48:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
bout to get on my tinder grind in chicago since it looks like my 3 year relationship is over cause my girls friend was one of my "best friends" on snapchat
[close]

Serves you right for sending dick picks to your girl's friend
[close]

fool did i say anything about dick pics? relationship aint over cause i actually won an argument for once lol
So you were actually sending her dick pics huh?

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #373 on: July 24, 2014, 02:15:59 PM »
my buddy told me this has been working pretty well:

match a few girls, get a few messages going, and then tell them "hey i dont want you to think im cutting you off, but this app just isnt for me so im going to delete it." and then tell them something about how you want to keep talking and get their number.

then next week once you've had your fun, re-surface and repeat.  i dont have the app but i could see it working.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #374 on: July 24, 2014, 02:35:35 PM »

match a few girls, get a few messages going, and then tell them "hey i dont want you to think im cutting you off, but this app just isnt for me so im going to delete it." and then tell them something about how you want to keep talking and get their number.

then next week once you've had your fun, re-surface and repeat.  i dont have the app but i could see it working.

or you could just get a few messages going and ask for her number like a normal person? lol niggas out here lying to girls for no reason n shit. after a few messages I just say something along the lines of i don't wanna get lost in the mix on there (girls get wayyyy more activity than guys on these sites) and give her my number. if she's truly interested she'll text you shorty after or the very next day. if not, then keep it movin

copying word-for-word responses (off the internet no less) really isn't what you wanna do. its really just a crutch for weak conversational skills and after a while these girls start to see yall repeating each other and once she recognizes that shit you're already written off as a lame. develop some better conversation skills & try out your own shit. even if you clown yourself or it doesn't work its always gonna be low-risk/high-reward and experience is gonna give you more knowledge than anybody on this website ever will. i know most of yall just looking for skeezers & quick fucks, but even still, if you want get with some of the better looking women on there you gotta come correct with the shit. aint like its an open-playing field man these girls literally get HUNDREDS of messages each week if not more. One girl i met off OkC a while back showed me her inbox and its fucking ridiculous. it be like 817 unread messages in that bitch, no lie. sometimes these girls don't even be rejecting you when you DO come correct its just a matter of luck & standing out due to her own personal preferences. Girls have exponentially more options than guys on there, so I'm pretty sure you friend aint the only one saying that exact shit. these girls have seen it all man, trust me lol
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:39:28 PM by @thewilleasley »

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #375 on: July 24, 2014, 06:07:22 PM »
Expand Quote

then next week once you've had your fun, re-surface and repeat.  i dont have the app but i could see it working.
[close]

or you could just get a few messages going and ask for her number like a normal person? lol niggas out here lying to girls for no reason n shit. after a few messages I just say something along the lines of i don't wanna get lost in the mix on there (girls get wayyyy more activity than guys on these sites) and give her my number. if she's truly interested she'll text you shorty after or the very next day. if not, then keep it movin

copying word-for-word responses (off the internet no less) really isn't what you wanna do. its really just a crutch for weak conversational skills and after a while these girls start to see yall repeating each other and once she recognizes that shit you're already written off as a lame. develop some better conversation skills & try out your own shit. even if you clown yourself or it doesn't work its always gonna be low-risk/high-reward and experience is gonna give you more knowledge than anybody on this website ever will. i know most of yall just looking for skeezers & quick fucks, but even still, if you want get with some of the better looking women on there you gotta come correct with the shit. aint like its an open-playing field man these girls literally get HUNDREDS of messages each week if not more. One girl i met off OkC a while back showed me her inbox and its fucking ridiculous. it be like 817 unread messages in that bitch, no lie. sometimes these girls don't even be rejecting you when you DO come correct its just a matter of luck & standing out due to her own personal preferences. Girls have exponentially more options than guys on there, so I'm pretty sure you friend aint the only one saying that exact shit. these girls have seen it all man, trust me lol

we're all just shooting the shit in here. its a bunch of dudes trying to get some pussy on an app for your phone that might as well be called "lets fuck". i was just sharing a technique that i could see a girl falling for.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #376 on: July 25, 2014, 12:01:29 AM »
i found kind a way to get the girls number with out asking for it. when the conversation is dying or you set a day to hang out just say "i actually have to charge my phone (which is true in my case) should i give you my number so you can hit me up when ever you want to hang out or should i just message you on here" it worked 6 out 8 times for me so yea

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #377 on: July 25, 2014, 12:16:12 AM »
"and then she cut me off.."

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #378 on: July 25, 2014, 12:30:35 AM »

this is true, out of those six girls only two of them talk to me but that's just cause i suck at texting

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #379 on: July 25, 2014, 02:17:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this is true, out of those six girls only two of them talk to me but that's just cause i suck at texting
I want a reality show based around Tobey and Tinder.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #380 on: July 25, 2014, 05:25:46 AM »
I can't go to the grocery store anymore without seeing a bunch of girls who No'ed or ignored me on dates with taller, better looking tinder dudes.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #381 on: July 25, 2014, 08:07:53 AM »
I can't go to the grocery store anymore without seeing a bunch of girls who No'ed or ignored me on dates with taller, better looking tinder dudes.

next time you see one of these girls just pull this move that frank reynolds uses. it helps if you have a wad of hundreds that you "accidentally" pull out when putting your magnum condom back in your pocket.

The Best Pick Up Line Eve

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #382 on: July 25, 2014, 09:56:58 AM »
Damn it's a crazy world we live in right now, without needing to trick the girls you can just get free pussy off your phone.  Why do guys still pay to fuck hookers when Tinder exists??

^For real.  Every time I see "Last Post: tobey" I fucking rush in here.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #383 on: July 25, 2014, 01:48:41 PM »
i switched over to looking at girls again and finally got my first match. also all of the photos of 'myself' are not myself, so this is going to be pretty tricky.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #384 on: July 25, 2014, 05:13:07 PM »
i'm overwhelmed with matches.i rarley message them and few girls message first. usually they say something basic, that man wouldnt ge a response to if that was his first message. I dont know why i dont try harder
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 05:16:04 PM by EPetrov »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #385 on: July 26, 2014, 10:41:53 PM »
so i got matched up with a girl that lives the next town over we have been messaging each other for a few days and when i woke up from my nap yesterday she just gave me her number and told me to text her. So i texted her she said she was going in to the city and coming back and wants to meet up, so i told her ill get a six pack and we can share it, so im a nervous wreck so i started to drink a couple of beers and then it got late and she said shes at a party but still wanted to come over so i said come over. its about 12 30 at night at this point and i drank about 3 beers so im feeling good, she gets to my house we talked for a second then i invited her in and she said okay. she sat in my basement for about 3 minutes got a phone call and said she has to pick up her friends from the party and i said thats fine. So she left and then i texted her saying like why did you even leave the party if you were just going to leave my house to go back she then hit me with a text saying she has a boyfriend (which is probably a lie) and said to never text her again. I just felt like complete shit like this girl just looked at me for not even a minute and just basically said no thanks. I think she got freaked out because in my pictures i have kind of long hair that just covers my big ass forehead and when i got a haircut recently and when i get haircuts i just get a buzz. So now im thinking of deactivating my tinder account cause she just made me feel so horrible ( i still feel like shit). And all i wanted to do is just watch a movie on netflix and give her some beers cause i didnt want to drink a six pack of pounders to myself but i ended up doing it anyway   

@thewilleasley

« Reply #386 on: July 26, 2014, 11:06:42 PM »
yeah you just gotta be a lil more up to date with your photos. she probably felt like she got catfished or whatever & felt like she'd be better off just hanging out with her friends some more. it is what is. Don't give up & deactivate your account just from one bad experience just learn from it & keep it moving. this game comes with many ups & downs my friend lol

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #387 on: July 26, 2014, 11:19:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

and he didn't disappoint yet again

tobey why'd you take her to the basement? we need a picture of this basement. how old are you so we know?
damn that last one was brutal. at least you're trying?
fuck you bama

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #388 on: July 26, 2014, 11:22:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
and he didn't disappoint yet again

tobey why'd you take her to the basement? we need a picture of this basement. how old are you so we know?
damn that last one was brutal. at least you're trying?
my room is in the basement and their is a couch and a pretty decent size tv in the main room of the basement. im 22 years old

yeah you just gotta be a lil more up to date with your photos. she probably felt like she got catfished or whatever & felt like she'd be better off just hanging out with her friends some more. it is what is. Don't give up & deactivate your account just from one bad experience just learn from it & keep it moving. this game comes with many ups & downs my friend lol

yea but the thing is when i go out with my friends or whatever we don't take pictures or upload them to facebook, we just drink but i asked this one girl who i have been friends with since middle school to take pictures of me next time she comes over to swim or whatever cause shes a facebook whore and uploads so many selfies. So hopefully i can pick a couple of good photos from there and put them on tinder. ps i don't take selfies so that might hurt my game but i don't want to be seemed like a douche cause the guys that take selfies in my area think their ghetto or their gay and im not either one of those

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #389 on: July 27, 2014, 08:32:06 AM »
like will said, you gotta be resilient in this game, tobey. anyway, i know you felt nervous, but her showing up to an alcohol-buzzed dude with beer breath could have put her off. also, it probably made you less sharp than you could have been. if you can get yourself to genuinely not care if chicks like you or not, while being able to remain conscientious, not only will your confidence rise, but so will your standing with women.

as lame as it might sound, if you have any other buddies who are also into the online dating thing, you guys should team up and take pics of yourselves --> but get a female opinion regarding which shots to use. if the middle school friend is available for either, that would work as well.

go get 'em killer!